What's new

Pakistan is in the process of developing its own nuclear submarine

sorry i didn't read your post properly, i thought you have written advantages of n subs for Pakistan, my bad:cheers:

loool broter chill , this just proved everything about how much know about nuke subs.

and being a senior to your i am happy to tell u - this is not a varified news and this thread should not be there. stop making fun of your self by following this nuke sub . its more like april fools day joke.

when paksitan will announce we will get together and say cheers. and congratulate paksitan,

:cheers:

correction arihant is not under development,it is inducted and undegoing trials

yes there r 2 more nuke subs(arihant class)which is in the construction phase

anyway can u care to tell me how much actually is pakistan's defence budjet and what % of it goes to navy

it took as a cost of more than $2 billion to induct arihant and maintenance cost is not involved in that

Lol i m as shocked as you are, trust me man even i dont think Pakistan can do that in sucha low budget but i never lose hope, Pakistan defense budget is like 4$ bn, but still pakistan is getting help from china so i think there are some chance for this news to be true:cheers:

loool broter chill , this just proved everything about how much know about nuke subs.

and being a senior to your i am happy to tell u - this is not a varified news and this thread should not be there. stop making fun of your self by following this nuke sub . its more like april fools day joke.

when paksitan will announce we will get together and say cheers. and congratulate paksitan,

:cheers:

So we shud better hope this news to be true, so it wont take time to say cheers:cheers:

Desiman has put the hard core facts.
leaves little to state.

Btw,

What reactor will be used?
What weapons will be used?
What fuel will be used?

More over INSTEAD Arihant is possible 'coz :

1. Huge Indian Money
2. Indian ship building infra
3. Developed Nuclear technology
4. SLBM Sagarika and Shaurya are ready.
5. Russian Assistance in Miniaturization.
6. Past Experience in handling Nuclear Subs. With atleast Two Real Nuclear Subs.

How , any points can pakistan cover?

PS : Add Plus 5 years delay for every 'ifs' or 'can be'...

So we shud better hope this news to be true, so it wont take time to say cheers:cheers:

loool dude , this news doesnt seem possible to me, with my range of understanding , but if it is true and paksitan did get a nuke sub - thats bad news for pakistan. they spent too much in a nuke sub and now they will miss out on many things - so i wont congratulate you , but i will congtulate indians .

but if this news comes after 5-6 yrs once paksitan gets economy on track - i will say cheers and congratulate
:D

Hi
Pakistan is making efforts to modernize Navy, f22-p, Oliver class, U-214, merlin or any Chinese, E2C-Hawk eye, Missile boats, so i wont be surprised if they are thinking about Nuclear sub are you certain Pakistan didn't initiate talks with China to lease one ever since India announced one. like i said its not something that is actually required however Pakistan tends to get on the band wagon with India more often. lemme give u a recap of certain things

India becomes a nuclear state so did Pakistan
Agni--------------Ghauri
brahmos---------Babur
phalcon---------- Eireye

DID U EVER compared india and Pakistan after independence....india has move forward and improved its economy and so long as soo forth.....but why PAKISTAN didn't follow that????

please dnt take me otherwise....its time fr pak to think abt its economy and work for a better future fr future generation....

We already know what we need, which are our future goals and how capable we are, we are also aware about the budget we have and how we can utilize it to have a better defence equipement. So to all indian members which are comming up with their meanless comments, there is no such need for them. Please avoid trolling, nobody is comparing PN to IN and don't try to turn all threads into Pak VS india!

The true facts are that Pakistan is already very capable to defend itself from any external threat and this is enough for us!

lol only the idea of pn having nuc sub mekes indian **** in their pants(look how this thread is full of indians).how it will be when pn will actualy have a nuc sub.

One can only laugh not fear about imaginary Nuke Sub.
Pak is bagging for civilian Nuke deal. Even Could not build a reactor for its energy problems and yet think about building reactor that controls sub.
No country will give technology to Pak. China can give you on lease but can't sell. If you have ability to build the one then make reactors for your people and if you don't reply then I think you might be facing LOAD SHADING.

One can only laugh not fear about imaginary Nuke Sub.
Pak is bagging for civilian Nuke deal. Even Could not build a reactor for its energy problems and yet think about building reactor that controls sub.
No country will give technology to Pak. China can give you on lease but can't sell. If you have ability to build the one then make reactors for your people and if you don't reply then I think you might be facing LOAD SHADING.
:pakistan:
yes i too know :hitwall: Pakistan has facing load shading so we use (UPS) for this purpose.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

lol only the idea of pn having nuc sub mekes indian **** in their pants(look how this thread is full of indians).how it will be when pn will actualy have a nuc sub.

I wish your idea of nuclear submarine becomes a reality,But i have a doubt....:undecided:
You had ate grass to develop nuclear weapon,and i think there is not enough grass left as you had eaten all of them.
So what will you eat now to develop this nuclear submarine ,may be that.....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

lol, back in the days when indians got wind of pakistan trying to go nuclear, they were probably laughing there arses off like today.

DID U EVER compared india and Pakistan after independence....india has move forward and improved its economy and so long as soo forth.....but why PAKISTAN didn't follow that????

please dnt take me otherwise....its time fr pak to think abt its economy and work for a better future fr future generation....
Hi
Yes i did compare and till 80's Pakistan's economy was good, thanks to Nawaz and Benazir, 90's was the worst decade for Pakistan's economy and now again Mr 10% struck. Pakistan just needs a sincere leadership for even less than 10 years to get back on track. However i know how much Indians love to use the Economy card every where but acquiring military technology either by hook or by crook is a head ache for Pakistani's not Indians, so u might wanna worry about, how is India going to cope with Pakistan's Tit for Tat response when Indian defense budget is tremendously huge as compared to Pakistan's. :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom