What's new

'Pakistan is Capable to Target Delhi from Kahuta in Five Minutes'

So what happened after pathankot attack in december 2015 then? Like I said before, indian military high command know our REAL capabilities. And that's what matters. Random indian opinions on the net are meaningless.
try compare the simmilar attacks in your country by terrorist ... we dint had any loss ove vital assets which was the orignal plan as forces were trying to take at least one terroist alive and latest reports suggest they had already infiltrated first parametere before the security alert was sounded ... on offence ... :coffee:

We didn't carry out attacks after 2008 Mumbai bexause we know Pakistan is a suicidal country ready to blow itself by nukes..but another attack like that will surely be a war

Yeah right.

Well spoken, your post deserves appreciation from those who value truth and dignity in life.

He i.e. AQK is an enemy in actions for me as an Indian. But as an individual I couldn't help admiring him as a patriot. Glad you concur. Soldiers have no form, no nation or no sides while being hailed as such, only honor, duty and courage. Everyone who stands for his/her nation for me is a soldier and a brethren of the community of soldiers everywhere. It exists more for paratroopers and special forces - a bond transcending nation based on valuing and recognizing the individual as some one honorable and true in support of home nation ......

He i.e. AQK is an enemy in actions for me as an Indian. But as an individual I couldn't help admiring him as a patriot. Glad you concur. Soldiers have no form, no nation or no sides while being hailed as such, only honor, duty and courage. Everyone who stands for his/her nation for me is a soldier and a brethren of the community of soldiers everywhere. It exists more for paratroopers and special forces - a bond transcending nation based on valuing and recognizing the individual as some one honorable and true in support of home nation ......

Patriots are respected even by their enemies while those traitors who pose as patriots are abhorred even by those for whom they betray their own people.

Post 1971 war, the indian elite and military high command know what Pakistan's TRUE military capabilities are. They're not stupid. That's what really matters. Not what some random worthless indian trolls say on the net. If the indian military was half as good as what the indian trolls on pdf say then they would not have been powerless to caru out attacks against Pakistan after mumbai 26/11/2008.

Are sure India did nothing after mumbai 26/11/2008 ??

Both TTP and ISI will strongly disagree with you . :devil:

Are sure India did nothing after mumbai 26/11/2008 ??

Both TTP and ISI will strongly disagree with you . :devil:

EXACTLY......MY POINT EXACTLY. Whatever you did was covert. You did what we have been doing for many years but that's because we're fighting an enemy 8 times bigger than us who has the full backing of the west and abundant access to the world's most advanced weapons systems. Something denied to us. You could not use your massive and advanced weapons against us that you tout and covet so much. You can't use your military to do anything to us openly like you recently did with Myannmar. That is a huge indirect tacit approval of the Pakistani military capability.

50414295.jpg
Stay happy ma khana Jo chahta ho app samjh Na hi nahe chaheya happy

Hum log agar sath then China ke sath tu Asia din dignity raat chugni taraki karega usa kabhi nhe chaheya Asia agee blade Na EU

Five minute or five second everyone knows it, whats rocket science in it. But what is the purpose of giving such statements, more like a publicity stunt. Power brings responsibility that he's not showing. Good that he is not in power position in state machinery.

A nation that has nuclear weapons & cannot strike its adversary at will ( time is of little consideration) is wasting its time & money in acquiring the weapons.

So whats earth shaking in what this man has said ?

Its the retaliatory second strikes that need to be focused upon.

Yes if Doctor Abdul Qadeer Khan said ....this one is Possible because he knows better and we have belive and INDIA alsoi have more belive that's why india set back Now

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom