What's new

'Pakistan is Capable to Target Delhi from Kahuta in Five Minutes'

He did what is needed to be done.He is more patriot then any of us.
because of his services efforts n all the stuff that was legal r illegal we became Atomic power
Thanks AQKhan May God bless you

They had to get the missile tech .. Chinese were only willing till M11 series

Nope. Indians wanted to pick him to stall the program .... as you must be aware, Kahuta was being planned as a target in joint Indo-Israeli strike with Israelis ready to fly in ... but Morarji Desai (may he rot) refused and Rajiv Gandhi went and signed a nuclear non-aggression's pact (in terms of not attacking each others facilities) which was the biggest mistake as had we struck ... you would have been delayed by decades as the number of centrifuges which you had in 80s was about 50 ... hardly any significant quantity
Very poor language. You must learn some basic English to comment here so that people can understand.

Very poor language. You must learn some basic English to comment here so that people can understand.

If you want me to be Wren & Martin perfect ... then I shall be so, with you. I use broken words and phrases as people here have advised me not to use complicated sentences and grammatically correct word play - heck, they get confused if I use a word like collate!!!!

What you have quoted above are two separate rejoinders with different quotes. The apostrophe 's' has crept in due to usage of the pidgin language and the antithetical nature of the auto-correct in an iPhone ...

Secondly that is to prevent long winded sentences as people tend to wander/loose interest in long sentences.

Thirdly, I usually assume that the person who has earned the distinction of being labelled as a veteran here, shall be able to easily understand what I am posting about as the information is in public domain and as a veteran, and a student of military history by default, one needs to be aware and should be able to join the dots quickly.

lastly, if an 8.5 on IELTS is poor ..... you should write to them or maybe go book an hotel and take a screenshot to show how pathetic the language testing services are

cheers

but as for the topic of the thread "Pakistani missiles can strike Delhi from Kahuta in 5 minutes" i wonder how much time will it take a Bhramos with a neuclear or convetional warhead reach say from amritsar to islamabad or say kahuta ... please brief us all on that too sir
Ballistic missiles are always faster than cruise missiles even if the latter are supersonic. Ballistic missiles reach high hypersonc speeds (M>5-7) especially in upper atmosphere/space and gain even more on re-rentry (M>8) but supersonic missile fly at much lower speeds (1<M<3) and lower altitude that is dotted with speed breakers like trees, mountains, high rise buildings etc. The only advantages are their low detection profile as they can avoid radars better and normally more precision and accuracy with lower CEP but that is not useful at all if a nuclear device is used. Furthermore, Pakistan missile feature terminal guidance system that increases the accuracy to the level of cruise missiles.

At a distance of 20km from Indian border chances are the Pakistani ballistic missile at Kahuta will be destroyed by Indian conventional strikes before it even takes off.

Unless Pakistani leadership is really dumb, Pakistani land based nuclear delivery systems will be placed Baluchistan or mountainous regions as far away from Indian border.

Ballistic missiles are always faster than cruise missiles even if the latter are supersonic. Ballistic missiles reach high hypersonc speeds (M>5-7) especially in upper atmosphere/space and gain even more on re-rentry (M>8) but supersonic missile fly at much lower speeds (1<M<3) and lower altitude that is dotted with speed breakers like trees, mountains, high rise buildings etc. The only advantages are their low detection profile as they can avoid radars better and normally more precision and accuracy with lower CEP but that is not useful at all if a nuclear device is used. Furthermore, Pakistan missile feature terminal guidance system that increases the accuracy to the level of cruise missiles.
Ok you are right but here you have to take under consideration that all indian targets are at least 350-500Km away from indo pakistan border while all pakistani targets are 40-190 Km from indo pakistan border so a missile which has to travel on a 400 to 550km journey on a set path and pattern is more prone to interception than a supersonik cruise missle which can change its course and take evasive manuvers in its say 90 to 240 Km journey given an approx estimate that both nations will keep there missile launchers at least 50 Km withing there borders

rest you can speculate yourself .... sir

What a charade!! The Gentleman worked with full knowledge of the people in power. He got the missile tech which the country needed and if he had to indulge in some quid pro quo, so be it. As a patriot, he did what needed to be done.

And the charade is being kept up by him. His being under 'semi-house' arrest is to ensure he is not picked up by some hostile intelligence agencies and result in an international fiasco and diplomatic embarrassment if he divulges the contacts and the process of the quid pro quo ....

My admiration for the man for being the patriot ... he is one indeed!!

Good job! The nation ALWAYS matters! Irrespective

That's the sad truth Sir.

The Army guarded Kahuta with its life. The level of security protocols that are present there are probably unheard of. Even a wrench or a screw driver can't leave the facility without the knowledge of the higher ups. But since there is no proof that the State is involved, we will continue denying it :cool:.

If India was ready in 1950 to test, you can well imagine that Pakistan was ready by 1980s. After all, we inherited th trained manpower of pre-independence era ....

Only you did not have the infrastructure in place hence it took time ... that is all

True, Pakistan quietly conducted a cold test back in 1983 i believe.

Heck! No wonder none of these worked. They were duds! So India had to design and test their own nukes with indigenous technology!! :P

Actually it was a ploy by the Indians to meet him at a neutral place, and capture him. Lady Luck saved him in the end.

Heck! No wonder none of these worked. They were duds! So India had to design and test their own nukes with indigenous technology!! :P
Pakistan's creation and its acquisition of the nuclear capability is a miracle if the circumstances are taken into account. A country lagging behind technologically most of the developed nations, successfully acquires a technology that is so advanced and classified is of course a wonderful job. Dr AQ Khan, a hero beyond all heros, deserves the kudos and standing ovation for this by each and every patriotic Pakistani. It seems Allah is protecting Pakistan against all the conspiracies.

Last edited:
And He forgot to Add :

The Same Missile / Nuke is For Sale. USD Accepeted.
Vouched by : Libya , North Korea & Iran.

Special Offer : Buy Nukes get Missile Free !

PS : He doesnt Deserve to be Called the Father of Nuclear Program. Dr. Munir desserves far more Credit.

Please tell me which country don't?. It is world known fact that even US is also involved in this dirty business

Actually it was a ploy by the Indians to meet him at a neutral place, and capture him. Lady Luck saved him in the end.

Exactly that is what I was trying to emphasise to @MastanKhan. In the end I had to name at least one of the torch bearers of Pakistani Army in nuclear field to convey to him the information is not off the air.
thanks for emphasising the same

Ok you are right but here you have to take under consideration that all indian targets are at least 350-500Km away from indo pakistan border while all pakistani targets are 40-190 Km from indo pakistan border so a missile which has to travel on a 400 to 550km journey on a set path and pattern is more prone to interception than a supersonik cruise missle which can change its course and take evasive manuvers in its say 90 to 240 Km journey given an approx estimate that both nations will keep there missile launchers at least 50 Km withing there borders

rest you can speculate yourself .... sir
It is not as simple as that...lets come to the core, both Pakistan and India have capability to cause unbearable destructions. Your interceptor test was a failure and these distances are too small and India is such a large country that no amount of air defence system can guarantee effective protection even USA doees not claim itself to be immune to a missile strike, not even Israel with much smaller area and advanced iron dome etc system even against primitive Hezbollah fired rockets. Furthermore thousands of scientists and engineers in Pakistan are not idle and playing video games....they are constantly improving missiles in terms of speed, accuracy, counter measures against defence shields so rest assured Pakistan can equally or more severely damage India in case of war. Better approach is for both countries to learn how to coexist peacefully instead of working for mutual destructions. But if India has any superiority complex, Pakistan has sufficient arsenal to defend itself and destroy all major Indian cities many times over. Sir let's look for peacefull settlement of issues... that's the only way.

Last edited:
who is arguing? chill out .. and you can keep putting Indian angle into AQK .... your wish .. told you we wished to neutralise him ....

and your source was lt gen aseem bajwa (who was permanent rep of Pakistan to UN in Musharraf tenure?)? i may be wrong ... he was in US Army Chemical School Ft Mcclellan in those days (1985) .. so just asking ...

Hi,

No----my uncle was a nuc scientist---he was a principal scientific officer---one step below the Chief scientific officer---worked under Dr Ishfaq---and in parallel position of Dr Samar----he was also the Principal at the Reactor School at Nylore at that time---. That was decades ago---I don't know if the school is still there or not.

He was also one of the 2 top people in charge of installing the nuclear reactor in Iran during Shah's regime---. But when the revolution started--the sellers of the reactor came and took away the equipment---. My uncle was trapped in iran for a few months.

The revolutionary guard had him under house arrest for months---he was kept in his hotel room under threat of execution---.

He passed away in mid 80's that is why his name is not known to the outsiders---.

In a country where notoriety is cherished, fraud is celebrated, duplicity is statecraft, terrorism is valor, bigotry is piety and failure is hushed up lest one learns from it, sure A.Q.Khan is a scientist par excellence, statesman and martyr. But be careful. Who you call heros tend to inspire your children. When you call AQKhan a hero, the children get the message that stealing secrets from your employer is patriotism. When you sell secrets to N.Korea and Libya, your children start believing it's also patriotism to bring infamy to the very nation you are patriotic too.

Stating strategic plans in the open is plain stupid. At least he did not give the date and time.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom