What's new

'Pakistan is Capable to Target Delhi from Kahuta in Five Minutes'

He doesnt Deserve to be Called the Father of Nuclear Program. Dr. Munir desserves far more Credit.
Dear Kindly edit your post it really hurting me, let Pakistanis to decide who was the father of atomic bomb and who was the father of uranium enrichment and nuclear reactors.

Dear Kindly edit your post it really hurting me, let Pakistanis to decide who was the father of atomic bomb and who was the father of uranium enrichment and nuclear reactors.

https://defence.pk/threads/the-untold-story-the-real-father-of-pakistans-nuclear-progarm.217072/

A.Q. Khan always wanted Pakistan to work only on Uranium weapon as compared to Plutonium because (he thought and tried to convince Gen Zia) Plutonium route involved highly complex and sophisticated procedures and processes but PAEC knew better.Plutonium route and all the related activities to establish infrastructure (for eventual bomb) continued in full swing,against AQ Khan desire.A.Q. Khan sought to undermine Munir Khan by opposing the plutonium route because Munir was a plutonium expert, having spent 14 years as Head of Reactor Engineering at the IAEA before his joining PAEC in 1972, where PAEC under Munir Khan not only initiated the Kahuta Enrichment project before AQK, but continued to give crucial technical support.

You can give example of Kirana cold tests.

A series of 24 different cold tests were conducted by the Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission.[21] This secret weapon-testing operation was called Kirana-I by Dr. Ishfaq Ahmad, a nuclear physicist, who was the laboratories director and technical member at the PAEC. Other PAEC test development personnel and teams included Hafeez Qureshi— director of the Directorate of Technical Development; Dr. Zaman Sheikh, director of the Wah Group Scientists (WGS); Dr. Naeem Ahmad Khan— director of Radiation and Isotope Applications Division (RIAD); Dr. Riazuddin— director of Theoretical Physics Group (TPG); and Dr. Samar Mubarakmand, director of the Diagnostic Group (Diag Grp).

As a result, between 1983 and 1990, the PAEC's Wah Group and DTD conducted more than 24 cold tests of the nuclear device at Kirana Hills with the help of mobile diagnostic equipment. These tests were carried out in 24 tunnels measuring 100–150 feet in length which were bored inside the Kirana.[citation needed]

The explosive HMX was used to trigger the device that was tested by DTD led by Hafeez Qureshi, a mechanical engineer. The successful cold-fission test was supervised by Ishfaq Ahmad and witnessed by key high officials including PAEC chairman Munir Ahmad Khan; General Khalid Mahmud Arif, Chief of Army Staff; and Ghulam Ishaq Khan, then Chairman Senate

Hi,

I believe that the machine that registered the cold test was bought from sweden I believe. As a teenager---I had met Dr Ishfaq and Dr Samar in the early 70's. Dr Samar was the neighbor---.

@MastanKhan quoted you as you said AQK sold tech to India .... which is a falsehood. Indians wanted to pick him in order to curtail and derail your projects.

there was a planned strike in 80s, Indo-Israeli which was refused earlier by Morarji Desai (in 1977-79) and then by Rajiv Gandhi .... which was intended to strike Pakistani nuclear establishment at Kahuta and elsewhere .. as also eliminate the centrifuges which you had (which were minuscule in number)

That is all I wrote in that post

Hi,

Miniscule or not---they were enough and they had already produced enough material to make multiple units.

https://defence.pk/threads/the-untold-story-the-real-father-of-pakistans-nuclear-progarm.217072/

A.Q. Khan always wanted Pakistan to work only on Uranium weapon as compared to Plutonium because (he thought and tried to convince Gen Zia) Plutonium route involved highly complex and sophisticated procedures and processes but PAEC knew better.Plutonium route and all the related activities to establish infrastructure (for eventual bomb) continued in full swing,against AQ Khan desire.A.Q. Khan sought to undermine Munir Khan by opposing the plutonium route because Munir was a plutonium expert, having spent 14 years as Head of Reactor Engineering at the IAEA before his joining PAEC in 1972, where PAEC under Munir Khan not only initiated the Kahuta Enrichment project before AQK, but continued to give crucial technical support.
Without reading your full post i would like to tell you uranium bombs are in service even before tests and our plutonium one's go full production after the atomic tests...may you get my point...we need urgently nuclear weapons to counter Indian that weapon provided by Mr. Khan.

Hi,

Miniscule or not---they were enough and they had already produced enough material to make multiple units.

some 50 in 1987 ..... am sure you can check how much was being produced per year ......!!! It was minuscule and hardly sufficient to be able to produce a couple per year at best ... anyways that was not what I was saying ... I was only saying AQK didn't sell anything to India .. we were trying to life him off to put a spanner in your works

Thanks

..we need urgently nuclear weapons to counter Indian that weapon provided by Mr. Khan.

So you mean to say, Khan provided India nuclear weapons technology and then pakistan realized that india got nuclear weapon then pakistan including khan realized pakistan also needed to have one.

Seroiusly dude that is sic,:rofl::rofl:

PS: I hope u know india had carried one test earlier in 1974 thus proving we had weapons technology earlier then khan claimed

So you mean to say, Khan provided India nuclear weapons technology and then pakistan realized that india got nuclear weapon then pakistan including khan realized pakistan also needed to have one.

Seroiusly dude that is sic,:rofl::rofl:

PS: I hope u know india had carried one test earlier in 1974 thus proving we had weapons technology earlier then khan claimed
No i want to say Khan provided nuclear weapons to Pakistan on urgent basis to counter Indian threats.

some 50 in 1987 ..... am sure you can check how much was being produced per year ......!!! It was minuscule and hardly sufficient to be able to produce a couple per year at best ... anyways that was not what I was saying ... I was only saying AQK didn't sell anything to India .. we were trying to life him off to put a spanner in your works

Thanks

Sir,

You can argue what ever you want to---my source was one of the pioneers of the pak nuc program.

And yes---Dr A Q Khan did sell some gizmos to the indians as well.

Sir,

You can argue what ever you want to---my source was one of the pioneers of the pak nuc program.

Jazaak allah .... subhaan allah .... khoob soorat baat

Salaam Khan saheb

now i know how india tested its first device way back in 1974
:D

but as for the topic of the thread "Pakistani missiles can strike Delhi from Kahuta in 5 minutes" i wonder how much time will it take a Bhramos with a neuclear or convetional warhead reach say from amritsar to islamabad or say kahuta ... please brief us all on that too sir

And He forgot to Add :

The Same Missile / Nuke is For Sale. USD Accepeted.
Vouched by : Libya , North Korea & Iran.

Special Offer : Buy Nukes get Missile Free !

PS : He doesnt Deserve to be Called the Father of Nuclear Program. Dr. Munir desserves far more Credit.
So how do u get nukes someone gave u or other went to u from tree like a mango in ur bucket

Yes nukes race started by u now take it like men don't be gay always targeting others for ur stupid failures

Jazaak allah .... subhaan allah .... khoob soorat baat

Salaam Khan saheb

now i know how india tested its first device way back in 1974
:D

but as for the topic of the thread "Pakistani missiles can strike Delhi from Kahuta in 5 minutes" i wonder how much time will it take a Bhramos with a neuclear or convetional warhead reach say from amritsar to islamabad or say kahuta ... please brief us all on that too sir

Hi,

I am not discussing the 5 minute part---.

But your weapon---you need to brief.

So how do u get nukes someone gave u or other went to u from tree like a mango in ur bucket
Yes nukes race started by u now take it like men don't be gay always targeting others for ur stupid failures

50414295.jpg

Sir,

who is arguing? chill out .. and you can keep putting Indian angle into AQK .... your wish .. told you we wished to neutralise him ....

and your source was lt gen aseem bajwa (who was permanent rep of Pakistan to UN in Musharraf tenure?)? i may be wrong ... he was in US Army Chemical School Ft Mcclellan in those days (1985) .. so just asking ...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom