What's new

Pakistan Is About to Buy a Half-Million New Rifles

Color maybe

cz-805-bren-5-56x45-shturmovaya.jpg
Awesome. Transparent magazine.

But this is just Love... :D :D :D

View attachment 358216
Don't know much about weapons. Can you tell us which one is the best?

HK lost still unbelievable

HK wasn't part of either tender as far as I know. The HK416 is a good replacement for the G3, just ask me or the Norwegian Armed Forces for a dissertation on that:lol:.

But the HK417 is too, just not as a primary infantry weapon. It's best suited for DMR or precision fire purposes and I suspect HK knows it too. You might see them in a squad sniper stack, but rarely as the primary for the entire unit. Too big, too heavy, too small a mag, and just too much for the duties of most infantrymen.

fsj2bn-10.t55e99736.m1600.x70e02c37.jpg

Good gun though. 10/10 Norwegian girls on PDF approve:enjoy:.

Don't know much about weapons. Can you tell us which one is the best?

Both SCAR and Bren are nice. I've never fired a Bren model, but I have a SCAR and while very accurate and reliable, they feel weird. Like the ergonomics are off. Felt like I was holding one kickass brick - like many polymer based "plastic" rifles they have cold weather performance problems too, like the bolt seizing up or brass ejection issues.

For me it was the stock. Big and solid, but it always felt bulky.
5520175732_a29c73f776_o.jpg

That's great for precision fire as the straight-line, solid stock better manages recoil, but for maneuvering in tight it was never... well, it never felt normal to me.

There really is no "best" when it comes to firearms. One may be better for certain roles, like HK417 as a DMR or SCAR-H as an infantry assault weapon or MK27 as a squad support weapon, but best is largely subjective and each soldier of enthusiast thinks differently.

Looks like an HK417 doesn't it? Well it's actually a MK27 light machine gun:D.
1280px-USMC-120427-M-SR181-035.jpg

Personally I've always found the M14 models to be among the most versatile.

Last edited by a moderator:
HK wasn't part of the tender as far as I know.

Both SCAR and Bren are nice. I've never fired a Bren model, but I have a SCAR and while very accurate and reliable, they feel weird. Like the ergonomics are off. Felt like I was holding one kickass brick.

There really is no "best" when it comes to firearms. One may be better for certain roles, like HK417 as a DMR or SCAR-H as an infantry assault weapon or MK27 as a squad support weapon, but best is largely subjective and each soldier of enthusiast thinks differently.

Personally I've always found the M14 models to be among the most versatile.
Thanks sir. :)

but as per my Discussion with FN team, POF is about to hit FN as their next venture...
has detailed discussion on this the package is very good. If FN SCAR is selected we will have a good platform as a replacement of HK-G3

but as per my Discussion with FN team, POF is about to hit FN as their next venture...
has detailed discussion on this the package is very good. If FN SCAR is selected we will have a good platform as a replacement of HK-G3

Are you sure SCAR is selected

@Zarvan you should hear that

No decision will be made any time soon.
How long will the take to make a decision. And according to @skybolt FN is in discussion with POF so that is good to hear but than what was MOU with Bren makers for ? I now seriously believe Pakistan may adopt two rifle series. One Bren and one SCAR or Berreta.

Bismillah ir Rahman ar Raheem

FN's FAL battle rifle and their 0.5 inch machine guns (also license-produced by Browning) have been so sturdy and reliable in the post World War II era. Fifty, sixty year old models produced in one guise or another still being used all over the world. Only the AK47, .303 SMLE, and M1 family has such historical purchase.

They have been my favorites since the SCAR looks like they are back to their old FAL-level quality. I personally think the Army would do well to not consider the Beretta, CZ, et. al.

Allah keep everyone safe.

Bismillah ir Rahman ar Raheem

FN's FAL battle rifle and their 0.5 inch machine guns (also license-produced by Browning) have been so sturdy and reliable in the post World War II era. Fifty, sixty year old models produced in one guise or another still being used all over the world. Only the AK47, .303 SMLE, and M1 family has such historical purchase.

They have been my favorites since the SCAR looks like they are back to their old FAL-level quality. I personally think the Army would do well to not consider the Beretta, CZ, et. al.

Allah keep everyone safe.
Bren CZ 807 can replace Type 56 but for G3 I think SCAR would come. We may not just produce only version of each rifle but entire series I mean Bren and SCAR series can come specially if they allow us to export them as well.

A summery will be very helpful for detail analysis between the type Pakistan replacing G3 and Type 56 with probable winner FN SCAR and CZ’s 806 BREN 2 assult riffle . thanks in advance .

Believe me! ARX-200 is going to make its place in huge numbers in Pakistan Army. An MoU already signed with Beretta and POF.

Indian Media: PAKISTAN IS BUYING HALF A MILLION NEW RIFLES TO FUEL GENOCIDE IN PUNJAB, KPK, BALOCHISTAN, SINDH, AJAD KASHMIR, PARMARU BOMB GETTING MOBILIZED

No yaar, They will start like this. Pakistan ka naya Hatyaar, Pakistan phir se howa taiyaar India pay humlay kay liya, and epic will be Pakistan is gun say Indian chowkiyoon ko apni gola bari say Nishana bun-aaya ga :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom