What's new

Pakistan Is A Bad Place......????? ‪

90 People Die Of Gun Violence Everyday. One In Four Women Will Be Sexually Attacked In Their Lives. 1.4 Percent Of The Adult Population Is In Prisons. Car Thefts Are up 83%..Robberies Are Up 50%...Burglaries Are Up 20% and Property Destruction Is up 42%. 12 Million Crimes Are Committed In One year... No Other Nation Has Ever Reported More Than 6 Million Crimes Committed In A Year In The History Of The world. 2.2 Million People Are In Jail And Over 1 Million Are Roaming The Streets As Members Of Criminal Gangs. 100,000 Rapes Take Place EVERY YEAR. One Out Of Every 5 People Are A Victim Of Crime....This Is NOT PAKISTAN. This Is UNITED STATES OF AMERICA... These Are THEIR Facts. So The Next Time You Sit In A Social Gathering, Trying To Prove How Intelligent You Are By Pointing Out The BAD THINGS In Pakistan... Do Your Research. Show Some PATRIOTISM. Give Solutions, Instead Of Giving Suggestions On How To Get A Visa To America... We All Have Problems. We Are All Looking For Solutions... We All NEED Solutions..But What We Do Not Need Is NEGATIVE PEOPLE With NO KNOWLEDGE.. The Deadliest Combination Of Ignorance.
Vilifying conditions in other countries is in no way a solution to problems of your own country.
True, that USA is a violent place, but the majority of the violence is in hoods/ghettos due to unemployment.
Instead of worrying about "negative people with no knowledge", make a positive change in your country so that it becomes prosperous and safer place to reside in.
Good luck

Vilifying conditions in other countries is in no way a solution to problems of your own country.
True, that USA is a violent place, but the majority of the violence is in hoods/ghettos due to unemployment.
Instead of worrying about "negative people with no knowledge", make a positive change in your country so that it becomes prosperous and safer place to reside in.
Good luck

USA, world economic and military power, with latest technology , best democracy , and higest intellectual standards is facing these problems. Infact these are the common issues of whole world.
I don't claim that Pakistan is not facing these kind of issue nor you can bragg about india.

@Syed.Ali.Haider @Hamartia

@Hamartia Antidote

USA, world economic and military power, with latest technology , best democracy , and higest intellectual standards is facing these problems. Infact these are the common issues of whole world.
I don't claim that Pakistan is not facing these kind of issue nor you can bragg about india.

@Hamartia Antidote
I never bragged about India.

what are the forum rules regarding sarcasm? @Shamain
Read post #3 I quoted post of @GURU DUTT ...... he reponded with sarcasm without reading content of my post.......now the post has been deleted

90 People Die Of Gun Violence Everyday. One In Four Women Will Be Sexually Attacked In Their Lives. 1.4 Percent Of The Adult Population Is In Prisons. Car Thefts Are up 83%..Robberies Are Up 50%...Burglaries Are Up 20% and Property Destruction Is up 42%. 12 Million Crimes Are Committed In One year... No Other Nation Has Ever Reported More Than 6 Million Crimes Committed In A Year In The History Of The world. 2.2 Million People Are In Jail And Over 1 Million Are Roaming The Streets As Members Of Criminal Gangs. 100,000 Rapes Take Place EVERY YEAR. One Out Of Every 5 People Are A Victim Of Crime....This Is NOT PAKISTAN. This Is UNITED STATES OF AMERICA... These Are THEIR Facts. So The Next Time You Sit In A Social Gathering, Trying To Prove How Intelligent You Are By Pointing Out The BAD THINGS In Pakistan... Do Your Research. Show Some PATRIOTISM. Give Solutions, Instead Of Giving Suggestions On How To Get A Visa To America... We All Have Problems. We Are All Looking For Solutions... We All NEED Solutions..But What We Do Not Need Is NEGATIVE PEOPLE With NO KNOWLEDGE.. The Deadliest Combination Of Ignorance.
You also need to tag Mods. Idiots from across the border will come like flies and start questioning about need and existence of Pakistan. Which I know is not the purpose behind your post.

@Hamartia Antidote

If the issues that you mention are "common to the whole world", then why are you picking statistics from only one country? If USA is "a world economic and military power, with latest technology, best democracy, and highest intellectual standards", it does not mean that it is perfect in every way. It is most definitely not! However, it remains an important country for Pakistan to befriend, due to many mutual national interests.

I understand you point of view, but please note that it is up to people like you and me to remove these misconceptions on both sides.

Pakistan does not become better by ranting against USA, and treating Pakistan as a pariah does not make USA look any better or worse. Pakistan becomes better only by working to remove her deficiencies, and denial will serve no one. Similarly, USA needs to engage with Pakistan in a positive manner, for example, by promoting trade, improving education and power supply.

Guess who helped create LUMS in Pakistan? Is that more important or is it the number of motorcycle thefts in USA?
The American CIA was established to safeguard the interests of the American people not to harm the interests of the peoples of other nations. The American govt. must make sure that CIA works in the limits for which it was established. Disturbing in the internal affairs of the 3rd. world countries and toppling their govts. is an unlikable trend and should be change for the global peace.

In Pakistan, the American people are favorite people and America is a favorite country, it is only their foreign policy particularly with regards to the activities of the CIA which is generating hostility against America.

I understand you point of view, but please note that it is up to people like you and me to remove these misconceptions on both sides.

Pakistan does not become better by ranting against USA, and treating Pakistan as a pariah does not make USA look any better or worse. Pakistan becomes better only by working to remove her deficiencies, and denial will serve no one. Similarly, USA needs to engage with Pakistan in a positive manner, for example, by promoting trade, improving education and power supply.

Guess who helped create LUMS in Pakistan? Is that more important or is it the number of motorcycle thefts in USA?
There are lot of things to be redressed on both sides. It is in the interest of both sides to redress all the issues and bring an end to all misconceptions and misunderstandings. America is a lovely country for the Pakistanis and the Americans are the friendliest people among the peoples of the developed countries.

Yes it is a terrorist hellhole and a failed state ; though pakistanis here would differ obviously . No wonder jinnah regretted forming pakistan within months of partition of India
A very big tripe. According to the WHO , Bharat is the most infected country of the world.

Back
Top Bottom