What's new

Pakistan Is A Bad Place......????? ‪

Murrikans are Evil, I tell ya, EVIL!

The great pity is that the country that is helping out Pakistan the most is berated like this by a certain mindset that holds sway over Pakistani society these days, with implicit administrative support.

For example, USA buys more Pakistani textile products than any other country, including China. Why not talk about things like this?

Its funny to see how such a simple paragraph and so many people got confused reading it.
To me that is the main problem of Pakistan.

Do we have a source for this other than some facebook type rant somewhere?

For instance car thefts up 83%!.
• U.S.: reported motor vehicle theft rate 1990-2014 | Timeline

Motorcycle theft in US
Year 2014

Murrikans are Evil, I tell ya, EVIL!

The great pity is that the country that is helping out Pakistan the most is berated like this by a certain mindset that holds sway over Pakistani society these days, with implicit administrative support.

For example, USA buys more Pakistani textile products than any other country, including China. Why not talk about things like this?

Well try to understand the content of the post....... It proves positivity of US people. Thats why US is favourite state all around. People like to visit US and screaming for green card. As a matter of fact crime list of US is longer than Pakistan.

It proves positivity of US public and at the same time the negativity against Pakistan is the result of misconceptions. Pakistan is not a bad place as you think it is.

After reading 2 lines, i was about to issue Fatwa against you. You're safe now.:enjoy:

Pakistan is badly suffering from anarchy due to foreign funded terrorism and sectarianism. The international intelligence agencies never let any competent ruler survive long. He is either killed or dismissed through an international conspiracy.

I don't think that Pakistan is a bad place.
There was a time when the Americans posted in Pakistan enjoyed their stay. They played rugby and let the Pakistani youngsters learn playing rugby. They developed some teams of rugby and appreciated the dodging capabilities of the Pakistani rugby players.

Motorcycle theft in US
Year 2014

Well try to understand the content of the post....... It proves positivity of US people. Thats why US is favourite state all around. People like to visit US and screaming for green card. As a matter of fact crime list of US is longer than Pakistan.

It proves positivity of US public and at the same time the negativity against Pakistan is the result of misconceptions. Pakistan is not a bad place as you think it is.

I understand you point of view, but please note that it is up to people like you and me to remove these misconceptions on both sides.

Pakistan does not become better by ranting against USA, and treating Pakistan as a pariah does not make USA look any better or worse. Pakistan becomes better only by working to remove her deficiencies, and denial will serve no one. Similarly, USA needs to engage with Pakistan in a positive manner, for example, by promoting trade, improving education and power supply.

Guess who helped create LUMS in Pakistan? Is that more important or is it the number of motorcycle thefts in USA?

I understand you point of view, but please note that it is up to people like you and me to remove these misconceptions on both sides.

Pakistan does not become better by ranting against USA, and treating Pakistan as a pariah does not make USA look any better or worse. Pakistan becomes better only by working to remove her deficiencies, and denial will serve no one. Similarly, USA needs to engage with Pakistan in a positive manner, for example, by promoting trade, improving education and power supply.

Guess who helped create LUMS in Pakistan? Is that more important or is it the number of motorcycle thefts in USA?

Bro I understand you are defensive about US and it is your right. Same goes for anyone else.
But at the same time one side of the story against Pakistan is not justfied which you can hear on different platforms. I appreciate LUMS it is one of the best institutes in Pakistan.

Bro I understand you are defensive about US and it is your right. Same goes for anyone else.
But at the same time one side of the story against Pakistan is not justfied which you can hear on different platforms. I appreciate LUMS it is one of the best institutes in Pakistan.

I have no need to be defensive about USA at all, because USA will remain what it is, good and bad. But, improving relations and perception on both sides is important for Pakistan much more than it is for USA. It is in Pakistan's interests to improve its perceptions and relationships with USA.

I have no need to be defensive about USA at all, because USA will remain what it is, good and bad. But, improving relations and perception on both sides is important for Pakistan much more than it is for USA. It is in Pakistan's interests to improve its perceptions and relationships with USA.

It is mutual intrest.

Back
Top Bottom