What's new

Pakistan Is A Bad Place......????? ‪

The topic states "Pakistan Is A Bad Place......?????", the first post by op only mentions crime stats of USA, why not mention Pakistans....and now you want to drag India into this?

It is question from people.......... crime list of USA is longer than crime list of Pakistan but USA is favourite why?

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Hey guy....first read & then comment....
The title is about Pakistan but information is about...the so called Zoo A*s Ayi :rofl:

They comment without reading anything

The only solution is ... respect yourself and your fellow Pakistanis

I am Pakistani, and yet I am scare of every single Pakistani. Think may be they steal my money, might do a scam or force my belongings. I teach my children to don't trust single Pakistani other than your father and brother. When time passes my children stop trusting anyone other person (Including Father/Brothers), and then this Negativity bring our children to a level where the only target is earn (what ever, how so ever). children stop respecting the nation. And then my children teach same to their children. And this cycle continues.

Our this "Self Hatred" is then being materialized by politicians, bureaucrats etc (who also comes from us only) and then for Ego, Cash, self benifits are being offered and our situation remain same forever.

90 People Die Of Gun Violence Everyday. One In Four Women Will Be Sexually Attacked In Their Lives. 1.4 Percent Of The Adult Population Is In Prisons. Car Thefts Are up 83%..Robberies Are Up 50%...Burglaries Are Up 20% and Property Destruction Is up 42%. 12 Million Crimes Are Committed In One year... No Other Nation Has Ever Reported More Than 6 Million Crimes Committed In A Year In The History Of The world. 2.2 Million People Are In Jail And Over 1 Million Are Roaming The Streets As Members Of Criminal Gangs. 100,000 Rapes Take Place EVERY YEAR. One Out Of Every 5 People Are A Victim Of Crime....This Is NOT PAKISTAN. This Is UNITED STATES OF AMERICA... These Are THEIR Facts. So The Next Time You Sit In A Social Gathering, Trying To Prove How Intelligent You Are By Pointing Out The BAD THINGS In Pakistan... Do Your Research. Show Some PATRIOTISM. Give Solutions, Instead Of Giving Suggestions On How To Get A Visa To America... We All Have Problems. We Are All Looking For Solutions... We All NEED Solutions..But What We Do Not Need Is NEGATIVE PEOPLE With NO KNOWLEDGE.. The Deadliest Combination Of Ignorance.

Is this written by you?

It is question from people.......... crime list of USA is longer than crime list of Pakistan but USA is favourite why?

Why indeed? The answer must be that people are stupid and deaf and dumb and blind and cannot appreciate the reality as you have described it. Yes, that must be the explanation.

Why indeed? The answer must be that people are stupid and deaf and dumb and blind and cannot appreciate the reality as you have described it. Yes, that must be the explanation.

I can understand your sarcasm after going through your team USA thread..........

I can understand your sarcasm after going through your team USA thread..........

So please tell us all why you think USA is the favorite, when it is clear that it should not be from your quoted statistics, without sarcasm. Could it be that USA has all its faults and favors out in the open for everyone to see and others try to hide theirs, for example, Pakistan?

I love living in Pakistan and am thinking to settle in Pakistan even though i hold settle status of United Kingdom. I am just here in saving some money so that i can establish some business in Pakistan. Living in Pakistan make me happy so its quiet irrelevant for me how others perceive Pakistan

I love living in Pakistan and am thinking to settle in Pakistan even though i hold settle status of United Kingdom. I am just here in saving some money so that i can establish some business in Pakistan. Living in Pakistan make me happy so its quiet irrelevant for me how others perceive Pakistan
Raja construction or Raja super store ?:whistle:

90 People Die Of Gun Violence Everyday. One In Four Women Will Be Sexually Attacked In Their Lives. 1.4 Percent Of The Adult Population Is In Prisons. Car Thefts Are up 83%..Robberies Are Up 50%...Burglaries Are Up 20% and Property Destruction Is up 42%. 12 Million Crimes Are Committed In One year... No Other Nation Has Ever Reported More Than 6 Million Crimes Committed In A Year In The History Of The world. 2.2 Million People Are In Jail And Over 1 Million Are Roaming The Streets As Members Of Criminal Gangs. 100,000 Rapes Take Place EVERY YEAR. One Out Of Every 5 People Are A Victim Of Crime....This Is NOT PAKISTAN. This Is UNITED STATES OF AMERICA... These Are THEIR Facts. So The Next Time You Sit In A Social Gathering, Trying To Prove How Intelligent You Are By Pointing Out The BAD THINGS In Pakistan... Do Your Research. Show Some PATRIOTISM. Give Solutions, Instead Of Giving Suggestions On How To Get A Visa To America... We All Have Problems. We Are All Looking For Solutions... We All NEED Solutions..But What We Do Not Need Is NEGATIVE PEOPLE With NO KNOWLEDGE.. The Deadliest Combination Of Ignorance.

Do we have a source for this other than some facebook type rant somewhere?

For instance car thefts up 83%!.
• U.S.: reported motor vehicle theft rate 1990-2014 | Timeline

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom