What's new

Pakistan, Iran become 'natural allies'

I think we would know better of our language than some stupid political obsessed western "scholars". How convenient; on a normal bases you keep harping against western countries but since this suits you to undermine us, you say "western scholars". :lol:

In one of your previous posts I replied to one of your fellow Indian that when you are replying to someone, only consider that person in mind. Pakistan has 160 million people... heterogeneous population and thoughts. Now how do you know that I hate West and Western Countries... ?

But I SALUTE YOU for admitting that we have very little in common with ur Peninsular Indian Dravidian people! And also you already admitted that even Sindhis and Punjabis have very little in common with Indians... I think you are the first Indian to admit that.. We need more like u here!!

By the grace of ALLAH, we Pak Punjabis were not, are not, and never will be "with Pashtoons".

Well am sure millions of punjabis in karachi will disagree with you, the potoharis in punjab and most ordinary punjabis.

We are thankful to them for hospitality and support for centuries they have stood shoulder to shoulder with us.

Typical of you people to back off like cowards once you are shown your true face.

If you are a Punjabi you must know that Muhajirs in general are more Anti-Punjabi as compared to Pakhtoons. I don't think you are Punjabi.. maybe you are one of those Muhajirs who have learnt Punjabi language and now pass off as Punjabis.

But I SALUTE YOU for admitting that we have very little in common with ur Peninsular Indian Dravidian people! And also you already admitted that even Sindhis and Punjabis have very little in common with Indians... I think you are the first Indian to admit that.. We need more like u here!!

Your Sindhi and Punjabi are written in Urdu script. In India it is written in Ladhi and Gurumukhi script: the actual language (not a Pakistanized version). Hence I said is different. Whatever was left there has been totally Pakistanized (Islamized and semi-Arabized) rather than what it should have been. That is why I said "different". Not because it is inherently different.

It is simply your obsession with Arabizing, Turkizing and Persianizing everything in your land to desperate be everything India was not. Oh wait India was only in 1947... let me clarify: that Bharatvarsh is not. But then, what you do with your identity crisis is least of our concerns.

I don't know what you mean by peninsular Dravidian people. Peninsular India comprises of southern Indian and south-central Indian states; NE India consists of mountainous, semi-forest states, North, Central and South India consists of flat plain states. We look different outwardly but aren't.

India doesn't classify itself on the basis of ethnicities like Pakistan does despite always crying "we're one religion". And BTW I am what you'd call a "pahari" in Hindi, with semi-mongoloid looks. Still no one ever looked at me differently than any Indian of any faith or organized religion here.

That... is the only difference between your kind and ours.

You know jinxd, i used to think we were similar to Indians (am a Punjabi) but actually met some in real life and hey turns out they are VERY different. We only share similarities with Indian Punjabis who make a tiny fraction of the Indian population. Regarding this whole supposed tension between Pushtoons and Punjabis on this thread, chill out. We are all Pakistanis and we love this country. I would only personally consider certain elements amongst the "Muhajir" community as anti Pakistani (i repead certain, i know a lot of fully patriotic "Muhajirs" as well).

Your Sindhi and Punjabi are written in Urdu script. In India it is written in Ladhi and Gurumukhi script: the actual language (not a Pakistanized version). Hence I said is different. Whatever was left there has been totally Pakistanized (Islamized and semi-Arabized) rather than what it should have been. That is why I said "different". Not because it is inherently different.

I don't know what you mean by Dravidian people. India doesn't classify itself on the basis of ethnicities like Pakistan does despite always crying "we're one religion". And BTW I am what you'd call a "pahari" in Hindi, with semi-mongoloid looks. Still no one ever looked at me differently than any Indian of any faith or organized religion here.

Oh Please I am sick and tired of the holier than thou attitude of Indians.. India doesn't classify itself on the basis of ethnicity? What are you smoking? Should I give you the links where North Indians always make fun of South Indians and look down at them and South Indians claiming that they are sick n tired of the superior attitude of North Indians... Even your film Industry Bollywood is racist where 70% actors and actresses come from NORTH WEST INDIA especially when Punjabis make only 4% of Indian population.. Why your Bollywood is obsessed with caucasoid looking North Western people, when majority of Indians look nothing like that. I am sure if you go to Bollywood they will reject you and would never cast you as the leading hero for your "semi-mongoloid" looks.

Even your Film Magazines like Film Fare etc r inherently racist and make comments like "He is of Pathan descent" or "He is Parsi" and that is why they got better builds, better looks etc. If you want I can quote right from those Magazines...

Don't think you guyz can fool your neighbors in believing that ethnic tension in India doesn't exist...

You know jinxd, i used to think we were similar to Indians (am a Punjabi) but actually met some in real life and hey turns out they are VERY different. We only share similarities with Indian Punjabis who make a tiny fraction of the Indian population. Regarding this whole supposed tension between Pushtoons and Punjabis on this thread, chill out. We are all Pakistanis and we love this country. I would only personally consider certain elements amongst the "Muhajir" community as anti Pakistani (i repead certain, i know a lot of fully patriotic "Muhajirs" as well).

Yes that is what I am trying to say... Indians are completely different than us.. only a tiny fraction of Indians share cultural similarities with us...

It is simply your obsession with Arabizing, Turkizing and Persianizing everything in your land to desperate be everything India was not. Oh wait India was only in 1947... let me clarify: that Bharatvarsh is not. But then, what you do with your identity crisis is least of our concerns.

I don't know what you mean by peninsular Dravidian people. Peninsular India comprises of southern Indian and south-central Indian states; NE India consists of mountainous, semi-forest states, North, Central and South India consists of flat plain states. We look different outwardly but aren't.

India doesn't classify itself on the basis of ethnicities like Pakistan does despite always crying "we're one religion". And BTW I am what you'd call a "pahari" in Hindi, with semi-mongoloid looks. Still no one ever looked at me differently than any Indian of any faith or organized religion here.

India doesn't classify its self on ethnicities that's why you have brahmins and untouchables etc, plz go to your bharat bak bak forum.

Here is what one of the South Indian have to say about the North Indian attitude towards Southies. Read it very carefully the things marked in BOLDFACE -

Why, thank you, squarecutatul for bringing up that all South Indians are `Madrasi’ point.
Then there are those other perceptions of oh-you-Dravidian-rice-eating (hence not strong), dark-skinned and not very sophisticated (who started it all, I wonder.) How North Indians are more cultured, eat better food and are better looking!
I had a Sindhi neighbour who blurted out all this to me just because I was going through a bout of fatigue at that time (too much work and not enough rest). Another neighbour from childhood said without flinching, `You’ve grown so tanned since you started going to college.’

I recently watched 3 Idiots and DID NOT appreciate how Chatur was portrayed at all.
`Ghar-Jamai,’ a TV serial in the late ’80s or ’90s with Satish Shah as the Punjabi sasur, a South Indian damaad, Anant Mahadevan and Kamia Malhotra playing Satish Shah’s daughter also had this `gag’ about everyone below the Vindhyas being Madrasi. We did not appreciate it.
I’m proud to be of `Dravidian’ origin, sanwali ( a friend tried to make me `feel’ better by saying I was `gehunwa’ colour), and am large-hearted enough to laugh at the foibles of my own people, as portrayed by Mehmood. Deven Varma, too, I’m informed, is not someone who `likes’ South Indians, but he is a good actor.

Gora Aur Kala (1972) | MemsaabStory

wht da hell are saing allx here :mad:
we are not punjabi, balochi, sindhi pakhtons etc.... be only Pakistani
im from punjab but for me fist is Pakistan and all Pakistanis not punjab or punjabis

wht da hell are saing allx here :mad:
we are not punjabi, balochi, sindhi pakhtons etc.... be only Pakistani
im from punjab but for me fist is Pakistan and all Pakistanis not punjab or punjabis

You are absolutely right we are all pakistanis, but this muhajir thinks that karachi is only for them and that pushtoons shouldn't be in other areas of pak, the fool doesn't realise we are as much pakistani as anyone and that we have done a lot for this country and that we have a right to reside anywhere in pak.

and now back to the topic

we need to have gud ralations with iran is our brother country and we also need to have gud relations with others and also saudia

You are absolutely right we are all pakistanis, but this muhajir thinks that karachi is only for them and that pushtoons shouldn't be in other areas of pak, the fool doesn't realise we are as much pakistani as anyone and that we have done a lot for this country and that we have a right to reside anywhere in pak.

yes bro we all have right to reside anywhere in Pakistan i really love my pushtoon brothers and respect them and all Pakistanis if enyone muhajir or punjabi or pushtoon make difrence wich us thats mean he dont love us he dont love Pakistan and he dont respect Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom