What's new

Pakistan involved in the J-10B research and development.

my guess is, China may have extended or allowed Pakistani engineers or developers to ''oversee'' and observe the facilities where J-20 is being built. Perhaps eye out some of the features, etc.

i personally dont think Pakistan gave much (if any at all) design assistance or any of that. Pakistan lacks the know-how to build stealth tech anyways; maybe one day we will acquire it. For now, it's close to zilch as far as I know.

at the moment, biggest priority is contant improving of JF-17 and working to boost its tech and design capabilities

More wishful thinking on part of Pakistanis. They will probably next claim they had input into the J20. Delusional silly people.

have you seen any such claims on this forum or in public sphere? Or are you trolling...

i look forward to hearing from you

@flyinghawkwings

Or maybe not..... I would not mind never hearing from you again. Id be extra grateful if you'd just pack your bags and go back to what ever nook or cranny you popped out from....

Please dont misconstrue this as a personal attack. Its just that if I ever wished to waste my time listening to worthless garbage coming from a person gifted with the intellect of a retarded chimp and the self respect of an imbecile then id go watch Fox news. Im here not with the intention of wasting my precious time. Cheers mate :cheers:

me asking for a source has ended with my post being deleted for trolling . :coffee:
now if you guys agree that Pakistan is a democracy then there has to some sort of info out there which confirms you guys are working on the development of the fighter. something like your defense minister updating your parliament or something . you cant really put out a statement that we are co developing a fighter and expect us to believe it with no sources , except you know someone who is doing something . it sounds a little weak guys .

The JF-17 is not even being taken to the limits in Airshows and You are asking we provide info from within. My friend, JF-17 was designed as a partial secret.

Or maybe not..... I would not mind never hearing from you again. Id be extra grateful if you'd just pack your bags and go back to what ever nook or cranny you popped out from....

Please dont misconstrue this as a personal attack. Its just that if I ever wished to waste my time listening to worthless garbage coming from a person gifted with the intellect of a retarded chimp and the self respect of an imbecile then id go watch Fox news. Im here not with the intention of wasting my precious time. Cheers mate :cheers:

hmmm. ok.

by the way, i was replying to ''flyinghawkwings'' post.

Some may argue that news of Pakistani participation in various Chinese projects only come from Pakistani fan boys. But such rumors have been mentioned even in the Chinese press. So it is not just Pakistan specific.

There is a vary large number of PAF and Pakistani scientists staioned in Chengdu. After my trip to Xingdao and Chengdu and other places in China in 2007, I reported that news which was picked up by several defence publications attributing it to me. I met a lot of people and had very interesting discussions with them. Number of Pakistanis in Chengu is so large that new Halal restaurants sprang up to cater them.

Some may argue that news of Pakistani participation in various Chinese projects only come from Pakistani fan boys. But such rumors have been mentioned even in the Chinese press. So it is not just Pakistan specific.

There is a vary large number of PAF and Pakistani scientists staioned in Chengdu. After my trip to Xingdao and Chengdu and other places in China in 2007, I reported that news which was picked up by several defence publications attributing it to me. I met a lot of people and had very interesting discussions with them. Number od Pakistan in Chengu is so large that new Halal restaurants sprang up to cater them.

Its always indeed a pleasure to read you sir.....thanks for the information.

Haha MK i know a guy on this forum ( will not mention his name) who once did it and you till today have never forgotten it, Try to get over it MK

Mani,

There is no getting over treason----now is there----. The news that seems ordinary to us---maybe the one that, made the opponents day----that little teeny weeny news bit gave the final shape to the puzzle---espionage is like a broken up jigsaw puzzle------it is put together pice by a piece---rumour by a rumour----each bit of information goes into its place---a conformation here a confirmation there---a snippet here a snippet there and the puzzle starts to take shape----.

Most of the people here give too much credit to opponents intelligence agy's not admitting it is they who are helping them inadvertantly----.

I say to my pakistani colleagues----think with your brains---and not with your feet-----why would an agent or agency take the risk of being captured or exposed when they can get most of it for free and easy on these pakistani forums---we are a treasure trove of information---and we readily give it away---.

why people are surprised to hear about PAKISTAN,S involvement in j-10b,s project.
PAKISTAN was involved since very long and it is also true that j-10b has got some inspirations from jf-17 too as DSI.
so don,t be amused , we have potential and technology enough to be part of any such project.:pakistan:

chengdu have another Embassy of the pakistan in china

jy2hI.jpg

the Inauguration Ceremony of pakistan chengdu embassy in 2007

so there have many many Pakistanis in chengdu.
btw.there have mosque and muslim restaurant in every chinese cities.

in what way can pakistan help in research ? they do not have experience in this field . at least thats what i feel , please feel free to correct me if i am wrong with any reputable source.

You need to read the history first of PAF......

"Ignorance of Ignorance is the death of Knowledge".........Shekspear

No

Dont know and wont share it on the web

aww....come on you can tell me... i promise i wont tell any one ......;)
or is it you dont have any ....:whistle: ..
i Google'd PAC all i got was a one massive compound near MINHAS air base..i lookd at PAC homepage it says nothn about research labs nor about production facility ...so i assume everything happens under one roof ....now dont say its classified "no offence meant but you guys dont exactly build f-22 raptor in there ....even Lmartin has list of its(most of ) research labs in its homepage .....
the thing is sir ..i v seen enough Pakistanis questionng our capability for building fighter plane(amca/lca) even contribution to PAKFA....im just asking the same question....anothr thing i could nvr digest is that
HAL with (some 8+ R&D labs ,14+ dedicated production units each the size of PAC kamra and various institues involved ) we struggle to build lca .....how did ya manage jf-17 ,super mushak n all.....

PAC is the worlds seventh largest assembly plant for aircraft, and this information is not classified. There are many other facts about it which wont get into your brain.

Back
Top Bottom