What's new

Pakistan involved in the J-10B research and development.

There is a mirage rebuild factory, F-6 rebuild, Aircraft Manufacturing Facility, and spares facility for all the aircraft in the PAF.

PAC is the worlds seventh largest assembly plant for aircraft, and this information is not classified. There are many other facts about it which wont get into your brain.

my beloved sir "is there any other institutes involved in R&D other than PAC kamra...? if yes which ...? does J-10B research and development will take place in Pakistan (pac kamra)...?
English enough ...??

yea i know that ...but my brain asks just one f%^&7g question "is there any other facilities excluding PAC kamra involved in R&D "if so which ? how hard is that to answer other than saying "classified"....

rephrase the question in simple and correct english please.

how about you answer me in what areas is pakistan helping co develop this fighter?

Sorry, but dont know that, although DSI of JF-17 was a Pakistani idea. Avionics also have been helped to be some extent by Pakistani in FC-20, a senior member can maybe say more. But these things are highly classified by the Chinese especially, they dont really come out.

One simple question to the indians one a mege whining campaign what exactly are you trying to prove. That Pakistan cant be involved in R&D or dont have the infrastructure to do so. Well what will that achieve, are we still not going to get the J-10s are our boys still not be working with the Chinese on these. Well think again.

Sorry, but dont know that, although DSI of JF-17 was a Pakistani idea. Avionics also have been helped to be some extent by Pakistani in FC-20, a senior member can maybe say more. But these things are highly classified by the Chinese especially, they dont really come out.

Sir ji let him be. He has been given the explanations but he just is on a trolling spree. Thats all.

One simple question to the indians one a mege whining campaign what exactly are you trying to prove. That Pakistan cant be involved in R&D or dont have the infrastructure to do so. Well what will that achieve, are we still not going to get the J-10s are our boys still not be working with the Chinese on these. Well think again.

true. ..prove me wrong ..... ull get J-10B anyhow and congrats on that...

As I said we dont give a sh!t about what you think and what not. We know what our guys are up to. Ur are feeling pain in un warranted areas not our problem. Nor do we owe you squat. So why dont you guys mind your own business, and try to find something better to satisfy your shattered egos.

So stop being so stupid and so predictable.

stupid_bush1_Stupid_people_things_and_stuff-s300x416-47645-580.jpg

here is a link to have a slight idea about capabilities at kamra

Last edited by a moderator:
Sir ji let him be. He has been given the explanations but he just is on a trolling spree. Thats all.

is asking for proof where there is none in sight called trolling? is asking you to justify and explain in detail at least with some source (the way you guys ask about our indigenous projects ) called trolling?

aww....come on you can tell me... i promise i wont tell any one ......;)
or is it you dont have any ....:whistle: ..
i Google'd PAC all i got was a one massive compound near MINHAS air base..i lookd at PAC homepage it says nothn about research labs nor about production facility ...so i assume everything happens under one roof ....now dont say its classified "no offence meant but you guys dont exactly build f-22 raptor in there ....even Lmartin has list of its(most of ) research labs in its homepage .....
the thing is sir ..i v seen enough Pakistanis questionng our capability for building fighter plane(amca/lca) even contribution to PAKFA....im just asking the same question....anothr thing i could nvr digest is that
HAL with (some 8+ R&D labs ,14+ dedicated production units each the size of PAC kamra and various institues involved ) we struggle to build lca .....how did ya manage jf-17 ,super mushak n all.....

http://www.emoticonsfree.org/page/4

cant we just have a muture discussion minus the trolling?

is asking for proof where there is none in sight called trolling? is asking you to justify and explain in detail at least with some source (the way you guys ask about our indigenous projects ) called trolling?

Yes it is when you have been given the explanation and you still decide to ask the same questions again and again as if some how you will get your desired answer.

As I said we dont give a sh!t about what you think and what not. We know what our guys are up to. Ur are feeling pain in un warranted areas not our problem. Nor do we owe you squat. So why dont you guys mind your own business, and try to find something better to satisfy your shattered egos.

So stop being so stupid and so predictable.

stupid_bush1_Stupid_people_things_and_stuff-s300x416-47645-580.jpg

mate try to understand you are on an international forum . you have members from different countries . and i assume all are equal...
now when you post a thread saying you are co developing a fighter, is it not the right of other members to ask for proof or a source on which you have based this article?suppose an indian member had posted a thread and given no source the thread would have been deleted . so look at things from our point of view too . if as you say you do not care if we believe you then, either dont post it on a international forum or just ignore us when we ask for proof and are skeptical when you demand recognition.

Back
Top Bottom