What's new

Pakistan involved in the J-10B research and development.

Yes it is when you have been given the explanation and you still decide to ask the same questions again and again as if some how you will get your desired answer.

could you please point out the post no in which the source was given . i shall gladly eat humble pie

mate try to understand you are on an international forum . you have members from different countries . and i assume all are equal...
now when you post a thread saying you are co developing a fighter, is it not the right of other members to ask for proof or a source on which you have based this article?suppose an indian member had posted a thread and given no source the thread would have been deleted . so look at things from our point of view too . if as you say you do not care if we believe you then, either dont post it on a international forum or just ignore us when we ask for proof and are skeptical when you demand recognition.

Dude do you really think we care about recognition from your end. And going by track record of your countrymen thanks but no thanks. And as far as sources are concerned. What part of the Chinese and the Pakistanis like to not flash the info online till we have things up and running you dont understand. The only info you get is from insiders who have time and and again proven to be correct. Believe them or not your call.

could you please point out the post no in which the source was given . i shall gladly eat humble pie

There is a saying that one shouldnt underestimate the predictability of stupidity. And my bad I underestimated you.

i would love to believe that Pakistani members here some how have sources in the military who tell them secrets which even cant be found out by your best journalists . but some how my common sense makes those feelings seem a little unrealistic .

jft is a mig19 clone
jft is a mig21 clone
jft has no pak input
j10a is so high tech that it wont be exported
paf has no expertese for j10a
paf will never get j10b
j10b is inferior to mki/rafale etc
j10b has pathetic thrust
j10b's rcs is not under 1
pak kamra only overhauls old fighters
pac kamra doesnt have any labs
we need sources as pictures are photoshopped
we dont believe prfessionals on the forum as sources
jft partnership is just like su30 partnership
f16 blk52 has no room in future wars
you only have 18 blk52s and all other f16s are of the 80s
our lca m2 can easily take on jft blk1 even if it hasent been made yet
jf17 is not comparable to grippen c/d and f16 blk40 in terms of general capability
jft is a point defence fighter

air refuellers and awacs play an important power projection role for iaf , however in case of paf they are not worthy of mentioning

in the next 5 years all paf fighters will be upgraded from 2nd generation to 4/4.5 generation -- however still they wont stand a chance of inflicting any damage with there stand off weapons

i wonder which question you are referring to this time? why should we have to defend our position to you ? are we guilty of some crime that you dont take our senior members on their face value? as long as ive seen , the senior members' tidbits mostly come true and they dont have to justify there credibility to us.

There is a saying that one shouldnt underestimate the predictability of stupidity. And my bad I underestimated you.

well if you feel i am stupid , who am i to contradict you .:woot:
but indulge me and do give me the post on which you said there is a source for the claims made on this thread.

jft is a mig19 clone
jft is a mig21 clone
jft has no pak input
paf will never get j10b
j10b has pathetic thrust

i wonder which question you are referring to this time? why should we have to defend our position to you ? are we guilty of some crime that you dont take our senior members on their face value? as long as ive seen , the senior members' tidbits mostly come true and they dont have to justify there credibility to us.

Just find single partner for your jf17 and J10 then we will talk about all others

well if you feel i am stupid , who am i to contradict you .:woot:
but indulge me and do give me the post on which you said there is a source for the claims made on this thread.

Source read again and read the whole thread with open eyes, and may be you will find the answer. Not a source but explanation as I said.

jft is a mig19 clone
jft is a mig21 clone
jft has no pak input
paf will never get j10b
j10b has pathetic thrust

what makes a member here a senior? the no of posts ? a 20 year old whit time on his hands can become one in a year. since no one uses his real name here , i am not sure of the credibility of the senior members words you say which should be taken as gospel truth . i am not questioning any of the above statements you made, all i ask for is a source from the thread starter . after 6 pages and repeated attempts i have yet to receive one.

Are you dumb by default or are just pretending to be?

Do you see any source for all the contractors and all the parts management companies or all the suppliers for F-22?,,,no you dont.

jft is a mig19 clone
jft is a mig21 clone
jft has no pak input
paf will never get j10b
j10b has pathetic thrust
jf17 is not comparable to grippen c/d and f16 blk40 in terms of general capability

just replace PAF with IAF,
PAC=HAL
j10b=MKI
JFT with LCA.....add bharti to that ....viola and you r in LCA thread...:lol:
hmmm seems very familiar isnt it ....:whistle:

how does me asking "if PAC kamra has productn and R&D facility at same locale" qualifies me as troll....:undecided::tdown:

just replace PAF with IAF,
PAC=HAL
j10b=MKI
JFT with LCA.....viola and you r in LCA thread...:lol:
hmmm seems very familiar isnt it ....:whistle:

how does me asking "if PAC kamra having productn/R&D facility under one roof" qualifies me as troll....:undecided::tdown:

PAC is a huge facility man. Are you deliberately trying to irritate?,,,it is a very big facility. There is not everything under one roof. There are different facilities like F-6 rebuild, mirage rebuild, Production facility, spare facility.

Are you arguing the very exsistence of PAC kamra?

PAC is a huge facility man. Are you deliberately trying to irritate?,,,it is a very big facility. There is not everything under one roof. There are different facilities like F-6 rebuild, mirage rebuild, Production facility, spare facility.

Are you arguing the very exsistence of PAC kamra?

i know dude ..... its massive n its spans across 10 km n all and Im not trying to irritate nor troll.......i just wantd to no if there are other Pakistan institutes are/were involved J-10B/jf 17 development other than PAC that's all ............. got half baked answer but not before getting tagged as troll ...

edit:
oh ..my my ..lol ..i didn't mean under one building :eek:(now ..come on that wouldnt be possible would it ..?) but under the whole PAC kamra facility(campus..?) .....u got me all wrong buddy ....my bad ..stupid me ...:enjoy:
i forgive u...;)

jft is a mig19 clone
jft is a mig21 clone
jft has no pak input
paf will never get j10b
j10b has pathetic thrust

air refuellers and awacs play an important power projection role for iaf , however in case of paf they are not worthy of mentioning

in the next 5 years all paf fighters will be upgraded from 2nd generation to 4/4.5 generation -- however still they wont stand a chance of inflicting any damage with there stand off weapons

Dont waste your time..
You can have the PM of the country make a statement to them .. and they will require the statement to have been reported "originally" from an "unbiased" source.

All that has needed to be said, has been said.
Best you ignore posts and move on with the thread.

Back
Top Bottom