What's new

Pakistan involved in the J-10B research and development.

RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT. It goes without saying that future wars will be won by airforces with superior avionics and electronic warfare systems. The field of EW or Electronic Warfare is very dynamic, constantly demanding innovative countermeasures for each electronic measure taken by the adversary. This demands extensive Research and Development to study the enemy’s capability and to prevent its effective use in the entire electromagnetic spectrum.

No.606 R&D Wing is involved in the useful exploitation of the RF induction and the development of various viable systems in this field. Some of the major work areas involve securing communications and radars against Electronic Warfare threats and providing electronic and intelligence support to the PAF’s airborne and ground -based systems. No 606 R&D Wing has contributed extensively in the area of deceptive jamming.

Once the operational EW (Electronic Warfare system) has been created, it is also essential that it is put to effective use. This involves deriving and inculcating essential knowledge among the front line operators both on the system and at conceptual level. No 606 R&D Wing is also involved in the training of personnel in the operational and theoretical aspects of electronic warfare. The unit conducts regular training courses at various levels to increase EW awareness in the PAF. The existing air defence automation system has remained in use for the last many years. To ensure its optimum performance, No 118 Software Engineering Depot (SED) had been carrying out modifications in the automation system software which is huge in size and complexity. This depot has also conducted a number of software feasibility studies, and completed numerous projects using its own resources. This has not only enhanced our capabilities but has also led to huge savings.

CAE. The CAE faculty members having higher degrees in their fields of specialties have tried hard in solving engineering problems related to the PAF and the nation in general. Besides their efforts the students also undertake projects some of which are later developed further.

The Pakistan Air Force - SOBIA NISAR

Mr Habeel Ahmad

Director, CCT&SM, NUST

Dy Managing Director, Kamra Avionics & Radar Factory (KARF), PAC Kamra

Officer Commanding No 606 R&D Wing, Pakistan Air Force

Chief Maintenance Officer (Air Defence Integration), No 108 AED, PAF

Details: Responsible for Depot level Maintenance support to Autmated Air Defence System of PAF.

Staff Officer (Planning & Monitoring), Technical Studies Institute, Royal Saudi Air Force (RSAF)

http://seecs.nust.edu.pk/faculty/habeel.html

http://www.pac.org.pk/Products.html

Are you dumb by default or are just pretending to be?

Do you see any source for all the contractors and all the parts management companies or all the suppliers for F-22?,,,no you dont.

mate i did not ask for who is building what . i asked for a source for the article on which this thread is based . in other words a link a URL or any of the sort. some thing which would dispel any notions of fallacy on my part that this is not true.

my flight has been called i am going home so lets carry on the discussion this evening . by the way happy independence day to all Pakistanis.

aww....come on you can tell me... i promise i wont tell any one ......;)
or is it you dont have any ....:whistle: ..
i Google'd PAC all i got was a one massive compound near MINHAS air base..i lookd at PAC homepage it says nothn about research labs nor about production facility ...so i assume everything happens under one roof ....now dont say its classified "no offence meant but you guys dont exactly build f-22 raptor in there ....even Lmartin has list of its(most of ) research labs in its homepage .....
the thing is sir ..i v seen enough Pakistanis questionng our capability for building fighter plane(amca/lca) even contribution to PAKFA....im just asking the same question....anothr thing i could nvr digest is that
HAL with (some 8+ R&D labs ,14+ dedicated production units each the size of PAC kamra and various institues involved ) we struggle to build lca .....how did ya manage jf-17 ,super mushak n all.....

PAC on home site clearly mentions with photos all its major rebuilt and Assembly factories as well as it research departments and products...
he simply visited some other site confusing it with PAC one :cheers:

PAC on home site clearly mentions with photos all its major rebuilt and Assembly factories as well as it research departments and products...
he simply visited some other site confusing it with PAC one :cheers:

while that may be true where does it say they are involved in the J10 b development?

while that may be true where does it say they are involved in the J10 b development?

hehehehe wow yar carry on!! enywy read complete thread no one said officialy that we are involved!!! we all discussion here about some internal source and dear PAFs alwyz kept althing secret but we also involved in big developments

and whant to say litle thing when j10-b programe completed then we have officialy all details. couse maybe you dont know but PAF never said all thing before they dont completed. like in your side i heard IAF alwys said before they do enything like in case of MMRCA.

aww....come on you can tell me... i promise i wont tell any one ......;)
or is it you dont have any ....:whistle: ..
i Google'd PAC all i got was a one massive compound near MINHAS air base..i lookd at PAC homepage it says nothn about research labs nor about production facility ...so i assume everything happens under one roof ....now dont say its classified "no offence meant but you guys dont exactly build f-22 raptor in there ....even Lmartin has list of its(most of ) research labs in its homepage .....
the thing is sir ..i v seen enough Pakistanis questionng our capability for building fighter plane(amca/lca) even contribution to PAKFA....im just asking the same question....anothr thing i could nvr digest is that
HAL with (some 8+ R&D labs ,14+ dedicated production units each the size of PAC kamra and various institues involved ) we struggle to build lca .....how did ya manage jf-17 ,super mushak n all.....

Pakistan Aeronautical Complex
http://www.pac.org.pk/ge_services.html
Enjoy reading through :enjoy:

here is a link to have a slight idea about capabilities at kamra
-
-
-
See the Pakistani Flag with Chinese Flag, cut in metal ...
What place is this???

-

Last edited by a moderator:
There are rumors even in China that Pakistan has been involved in the J-10B development. I have already mentioned a large number of Pakistanis who are now in Chengdu involved in many more projects that Pakistan is rumored to be involved.

There are rumors even in China that Pakistan has been involved in the J-10B development. I have already mentioned a large number of Pakistanis who are now in Chengdu involved in many more projects that Pakistan is rumored to be involved.

This Indian guy, does not get it in his head, better to just leave him alone sir.

This Indian guy, does not get it in his head, better to just leave him alone sir.

I really do not care what they think. Most of them if not all who have seen a jet aiorcraft in picture or videos but with the advent of internet, they have become more knowlwdgable about how to fly an aircraft or flying and combat techniques. You really do not have to even touch an aircraft and start to fly it. You can do it by just opening up your internet. Same goes to many of our countrymen.

Any how, I Please go to this link. This Chinese article gives quite a bit of information about J-10B development and the changes between A & B variant. At the bottom of the report, it clearly mentions that Pakistan is rumored to have been involved in J-10B development.

Link lovers will, I hope, be satisfied unless they just do not wish to believe the truths

Here is another video and an interview by a sttar alvi (the Mig-21 pilot who scored against Israel). This should also give a fair hint what PAF has been able to do with F-7P

Excellent info beyond 6:30.

He mentions how the F-16s are evolving....something to note about J-10s and JF-17s.

Also he mentions the Penguin missile support for the navy. Did we receive any? Did we use them?

Anyone? Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really do not care what they think. Most of them if not all who have seen a jet aiorcraft in picture or videos but with the advent of internet, they have become more knowlwdgable about how to fly an aircraft or flying and combat techniques. You really do not have to even touch an aircraft and start to fly it. You can do it by just opening up your internet. Same goes to many of our countrymen.

Any how, I Please go to this link. This Chinese article gives quite a bit of information about J-10B development and the changes between A & B variant. At the bottom of the report, it clearly mentions that Pakistan is rumored to have been involved in J-10B development.

Link lovers will, I hope, be satisfied unless they just do not wish to believe the truths

cant see the link mate . could you repost it ?

Back
Top Bottom