What's new

Pakistan in talks for 4 Ada Class Corvettes, T-129 Helicopters & modernization of agosta fleet

By inviting Zarvan, the chances of the pen slipping, water spilling on the contract and table collapsing have all gone up.
The deal was reached during recent Nawaz visit to Turkey now just deal will be signed and I hope it's Istanbul Class Frigate

Last edited:
Hopefully Pakistan fit bigger VLS tubes to launch Babur C.M from Milgem II.

There is any chance that Pakistan is going to armed it with Babur C.M?

Congrats Pakistani members.

MILGEM-02.png

Excerpt for the Article. (Using Google Translator)

http://aa.com.tr/tr/dunya/savunma-sanayisinde-dev-projeler-hayata-gecirecegiz/814384?amp=1

"Pakistan and Turkey are about to spend a great deal of time on giant projects in the field of defense industry," Pakistan Industrial and Production Minister Huseyin, who is based in Istanbul under IDEF 2017, said.

"Hüseyin stated that the preparations for the business alliance regarding the construction of the MILGEM corvette vessels is continuing and that "We will work with Turkey in the MILGEM program. We plan to produce some vessels in the Pakistan Karachi Shipyard and others in the shipyard shipments in Turkey. We are continuing our efforts to increase our cooperation with Turkey in the field of defense industry. " He shared his knowledge."

MILGEM signed per Alan Warnes, along with 54 Super Mushak for TuAF. Will be interesting to see what MILGEM vessel is acquired...I still am expecting to be disappointed sadly (Ada-Class), but I guess I'm just a pessimist. Really hope Im wrong and we see I-Class or LF-2400.

MILGEM signed per Alan Warnes, along with 54 Super Mushak for TuAF. Will be interesting to see what MILGEM vessel is acquired...I still am expecting to be disappointed sadly (Ada-Class), but I guess I'm just a pessimist. Really hope Im wrong and we see I-Class or LF-2400.
You can look at it another way ... if it's the Ada, then the PN at least has the infrastructure to potentially add the LF-2400 or I-Class later down the line.

Back
Top Bottom