What's new

Pakistan in Pictures

Karomber Lake

Karomber Lake is at an altitude of 14,000 feet above sea level. The lake is fed by the surrounding mountain glaziers that melt in the summer. A nice time to visit is at the end of summer when the scenery is spectacular. Reddish wild flowers, lush green grass, and mountains surround the reflective lake that is spell bounding. Lake of Karomber borders regions of Chitral with Wakhan Corridor in Afghanistan.

4d8c8bedce2aec5bcb2fda27ec309620.jpg

lahore-lahore-lahore- :victory: i am joking :P

all of Pakistan is beautiful :enjoy: :pakistan:

If you love scenery than northerm areas, but if u love food, thn i have agree with u sir LAhore is the best. Its all right, cuz Karachi is too crowded and its nt very secure there these dayz, and islamabad is too quiet.

Over all Pakistan is the best.
:pakistan:

Karomber Lake

Karomber Lake is at an altitude of 14,000 feet above sea level. The lake is fed by the surrounding mountain glaziers that melt in the summer. A nice time to visit is at the end of summer when the scenery is spectacular. Reddish wild flowers, lush green grass, and mountains surround the reflective lake that is spell bounding. Lake of Karomber borders regions of Chitral with Wakhan Corridor in Afghanistan.

4d8c8bedce2aec5bcb2fda27ec309620.jpg

ohhh...i wish i could take a bath in there...;)....is the water clean enough for a bath...;)?

I wish whole world could see this when they show pakistan they only show poverty,terror attacks etc.Theres so much potential for it to be a tourist destination.

I wish whole world could see this when they show pakistan they only show poverty,terror attacks etc.Theres so much potential for it to be a tourist destination.

right u are dude...:agree:...and same goes for my country aswel

you can't bath bro here is so cold water may be you freez and go hospital ;)

no problem...atleast i would be able to taste the water, rite!;)
and going to the hospital being freezed would be another great experience for me....lolz:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom