What's new

Pakistan in Pictures

f8133aefb3fba048e8ae31f99ee05f06.jpg

The Beautiful green Noori Top. The beautiful pass linking Kaghan with Neelum Valley.

The Katasraj temples are located 40 km from Chakwal District of Punjab.

Dedicated to Shiva, the temple has existed since the days of Mahābhārata and the Pandava brothers spent a substantial part of their exile at the site.

The Katas site houses the Satgraha, a group of seven ancient temples, remains of a Buddhist stupa, a few medieval temples, havelis and some recently constructed temples, scattered around a pond considered holy by Hindus. The temples at Katas are mostly constructed on square platforms. The elevation of the sub shrines seems to form a series of cornices with small rows of pillars, crowned by a ribbed dome.

That shot is lovely!

amazing pics there was nice article in the from a british women in a newspaper a while ago about encouraging people to visit pakistan and the best sites there.Some of these places were mentioned.

Last edited:
inshallah pakistan will until day of justice

beautifull great nice my pakistan i love you my land

inshallah pakistan will until day of justice

beautifull great nice my pakistan i love you my land

These are very beautiful pictures! But do you think that this is the image of Pakistan that other people see? Even people living in Pakistan. As you may know, our country is know as an undeveloped country but these images don't implement that. With the crisis Pakistan is in nowadays..how do you all think we can actually help one another as a society for our Country and ourselves, so that these beautiful images can be related to Pakistan!?:wave:

Gurudwara Panja Sahib is situated at Hasan Abdal, 48 km from Rawalpindi in Pakistan. This is one of the most holy places of Sikhism because of the presence of a rock believed to have the hand print of Guru Nanak imprinted on it. Twice a year, Sikhs visit this Gurdwara from all over the world.

911ffd80e492fd729ebd8478f46bf2a8.jpg

d32224442d8b67f81efcdcbfdff6d37d.jpg

Gurdwara Sri Panja Sahib, Hasan Abdul, Rawalpindi.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom