What's new

Pakistan in Pictures

its my home town
2e2e7da3faaba606c0eaa91c2cafead8.jpg

now that ones really really great...dont forget to invite me there...;)

That is a really beautifull building, where is this at?

or may i ask, whats ur home town :p

its a small town in dist bhawalpur this town same distance from bhawalpur and multan 80km this was a big indian city in history now all finish but memores like this bidings there is.its call uch shareef.and also our five rivers sindh chanab ravi byaas satluj meet there so its greeny place i miss it from long yime i never visist many years this place.

Thanxs, hoppefully ill visit that place one day, i havent seen a lot of pakistan, just lahore and okara, hopefully when i go bak there ill hopefully take a tour of pakistan :). Eagerlly waiting to go to pakistan.

Ansoo Lake.

The name "Ansoo" comes from its tear-like shape (the Urdu word Ansoo means teardrop).

Ansoo Lake is a high-altitude lake (elevation 16,490 feet or 5,027 metres) in the Kaghan Valley in the Mansehra District of the North-West Frontier Province of Pakistan. It is near Malika Parbat in the Himalayan range. It can also be reached by a trek from Mahandri, which is 40 km below Naran.

The lake is said to have been discovered in 1993 by Pakistan Air Force pilots who were flying low above the area. Earlier, the lake was not even known to the locals.

Tomb of Hazrat Rukn-e-Alam, Multan

Sheikh Rukn-ud-Din Abul Fath (1251-1335) commonly known by the title Rukn-e-Alam (pillar of the world) was among the eminent Sufi saints from Multan. The saint is still revered today and his tomb is the focus of the pilgrimage of over 100,000 pilgrims from all over South Asia who visit and commemorate his memory.

The tomb of Shah Rukn-e-Alam was built between 1330 and 1335, is an unmatched pre-Moghul masterpiece. The Mausoleum of Rukn-i-Alam could possibly be considered as the glory of Multan.

Mangla View Resort

Mangla view resort is the first planned resort development in Pakistan to offer residences, villas, townhouses, hotels, serviced apartments & retail outlets. The resort is located on a 340-acre (1.4 km2) site on the Mangla Dam area.
Clubs & Facilities:

•Golf Club
•Family Club
•Water Sports Club
•Riding Club & Extreme Water Park

2ae7e12b89b8fbb0ce1a358ffbc4adf7.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom