What's new

Pakistan in Australia 2009-2010

Crazy, I reached office and was hoping Pakistan would have wrapped it up, wanted to see Pakistan rejoicing on the forum and bang :undecided:. Pakistan team has somehow managed to turned itself in to the Indian team of the past

What in the H@## is wrong with your team!!!!
They had a chance to win and they let it float by...

The Australian team was not that good but it looks as if the Pakistan team just wet itself and folded with as many excuse as possible.

I am just disgusted....

Well.. i was all hearing about pakistan closing in on victory and leveling the series news in the channels.. now this shocker..!!!

You won't get a better chance to win a match. Absolutely pathetic performance from Pakistan today which ruined all the good work they did over the last 3 days. After the poor effort in the filed , they still had the match in your bag. 176 is a very modest target on a pitch which wasn't doing much, just a little bit of sensibility was needed.

BTW in the last couple of years SCG has provided 3 great test matches. The infamous Ind Vs Aus test in Jan 2008, where we choked and also faced some horrible decisions from the umps, then the test against SA, Smith's heroics and now this one. Good for test cricket.

You won't get a better chance to win a match. Absolutely pathetic performance from Pakistan today which ruined all the good work they did over the last 3 days. After the poor effort in the filed , you still had the match in your bag. 176 is a very modest target on a pitch which wasn't doing much, just a little bit of sensibility needed.

BTW in the last couple of years SCG has provided 3 great test matches. The infamous Ind Vs Aus test in Jan 2008, where we choked and also faced some horrible decisions from the umps, then the test against SA, Smith's heroics and now this one. Good for test cricket.

Indians are hurt :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sorry Indians, whenever you cheer for us & want Pak team perform, we loose, We are sorry again :rofl:

I think the Pakistani team either suffers from the sheikh chili syndrome, or they lack mental stamina.

Last night, the Aussies were all but done but, instead of burying the hosts, the Pak team got complacent and slackened off. The Aussies walked right through the opening.

It seems complacency comes natural to the people from the sub continent..!!!! ;)

Indians are hurt :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sorry Indians, whenever you cheer for us & want Pak team perform, we loose, We are sorry again :rofl:

Don't know if most Indians supported Pakistan. I did as I support every team against the Aussies. But hurt...naah :rofl:

Though I dont want to sound bad..but can't resist saying that Pakistani team got terrorized by the very thought of defeating Australia....It was for sure a Pakistan victory....handed over to Australia because of Sloppy batting.

Though I dont want to sound bad..but can't resist saying that Pakistani team got terrorized by the very thought of defeating Australia....It was for sure a Pakistan victory....handed over to Australia because of Sloppy batting.

Do you follow Mr. Rajdeep Sardesai??

As an Australian - I still feel rejoice for such a great fightback from 127 all out in the 1st, but I can't help but feel disappointed. As I heard a commentator say - everyone roots for Pakistan, there is a soft spot for them in the hearts of all Aussie cricket fans - given the current difficulties faced ATM for them.

It was devastating to see such defensive tactics this morning. Forget kamran akmal - sure one of the four catches should have stuck, but where was the killer instinct from mohamad yousuf this morning?- it was like they say Pakistan cricket team forget how to win.

Positive news - Umar Akmal appears to be an exciting prospect full of raw talent. Who could and should be nurtured into a true great of the game.

Guys, don't turn your back on your side. Can only go up from here and there are exciting prospects there. All the best in Hobart, and hopefully it won't be long until we can tour your country again!

Back
Top Bottom