What's new

Pakistan have no Virat Kohli or Rohit Sharma

what Pakistan doesnt have is honest and capable selection committee and what we have is corrupt cricket board

One thing for sure....let us respect team Pakistan for whatever they are today inspite of so much of sanction to play cricket in their own country....Yes..of course...it is a fact that after Shoaib Akhtar....i do not see the quality of bowler as it was in Imran and Waqar Yonous Era....

Your government is idiot who bring politics in sports otherwise our bowlers are ready to test your batsman. I think you have been forgot the last series we played in India with same team and players. We have not got good record against south Africa but we can beat India in any series whether in or outside India. Your batsman play most of their matches on flat pitches of India which are good for scoring runs and making records. Compare their centuries and batting average in India and outside india

3 out of 4 test centuries of kohli was scored in India
11 out 17 centuries in one days were scored in India/Bangladesh

One of the Better performer in Neutral Venus...

ODI------Matches---Runs---HS*--BatAv---100s---50s---Ct
Home-----47-------1875--183---50.68----07----10----18
Away-----05--------130---183---26.00----00----01----03
Neutral---65------2819--183---54.21---10----14---37
Overall---117-------4824--183---51.78----17----25----58

* - Cant get correct Highest scores details.

What are you proud of being a Pakistani??lol . your name(Proudpakistaniguy) makes me laugh...:laugh:

It don't make you laugh. It actually burn your back lol

Why you are proud of a place where a woman needs to live in perpetual fear of murder, rape, humiliation? Why you are proud of a country where evil system like caste or dowry is being practice? Why you are proud of a country which has one third of worlds poorest people struggling for basic needs and lives under poverty line US$ 1.25 per day?

Why you are proud of a country where female foeticide is high and child sexual harassment and child labour is common? Why you are proud of a country where hygiene standards are very low? Why you are proud of country which has second largest population of the world but never performed well in olympic, science and literatures ? Why you are proud of a country which has second largest film industry after Hollywood but never managed to win a Oscar? Why you are proud of a country and people who always ruled and invaded by outsiders for centuries and never had dare and power to protect and defend their land ?

answser these questions then i will tell you why i am proud to be Pakistani :)

Why you are proud of a place where a woman needs to live in perpetual fear of murder, rape, humiliation? Why you are proud of a country where evil system like caste or dowry is being practice? Why you are proud of a country which has one third of worlds poorest people struggling for basic needs and lives under poverty line US$ 1.25 per day?

Why you are proud of a country where female foeticide is high and child sexual harassment and child labour is common? Why you are proud of a country where hygiene standards are very low? Why you are proud of country which has second largest population of the world but never performed well in olympic, science and literatures ? Why you are proud of a country which has second largest film industry after Hollywood but never managed to win a Oscar? Why you are proud of a country and people who always ruled and invaded by outsiders for centuries and never had dare and power to protect and defend their land ?

Well It's not my username say (proudIndianguy), Its your username say proudpakistaniguy. So was my question that what r u so proud of?? I am proud of being Indian but we also Know these issue which you have mentioned above.. India will be improving day by day. Its big country and it takes time to sort out these serious issues. When any community or country starts bringing theses issues openly in the media or in public. It means they are spreading awareness that theses needs to be sort out. It does not mean India is most Murderous or rapest etc etc.I am giving you some lesson today. Make sure you see these stats with widely open eyes.

CountryMurder Rates (Per 100,000)Year
Honduras82.12010
El Salvador66.02010
Cote d'Ivoire56.92008
Jamaica52.12010
Venezuela (Bolivarian Republic of)49.02009
Belize41.72010
Guatemala41.42010
Saint Kitts and Nevis38.22010
Zambia382008
Uganda36.32008
Source: Countries with Highest Murder Rates - World Top Ten
List of countries by intentional homicide rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Top 10 Poorest Countries of the World (2013)
RankCountryCurrencyGDP Per Capita (2013)
1Democratic Republic of the CongoCongolese Franc$394.25
2ZimbabweZimbabwean dollar$589.46
3BurundiBurundi Franc$648.58
4LiberiaLiberian Dollar$716.04
5EritreaNakfa$792.13
6Central African RepublicCFA Franc$827.93
7NigerCFA Franc$853.43
8MalawiKwacha$893.84
9MadagascarMalagasy ariary$972.07
10AfghanistanAfghan afghani$1,072.19

Source: The 10 Poorest Countries in the World - World Top Ten

WORLD TOP TEN COUNTRIES MOST IN DEBT
RANKCOUNTRYGROSS EXTERNAL DEBT POSITION: 2013Q1*(US$ millions)
1United States15,940,978
2United Kingdom9,307,090
3Germany5,539,282
4France5,303,543
5Japan2,826,649
6Luxembourg2,698,726
7Italy2,421,685
8Netherlands2,407,429
9Spain2,229,909
10Ireland2,145,899
Source: Countries with the Most Debt - World Top Ten

Rape statistics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia This information about the rapes!!
Most dangerous country for the women:
1.Afghanistan
2. Congo
3. Pakistan
4. India
5. Somalia

Source: India 4th most dangerous country in the world for women - Hindustan Times

You should be ashamed of asking these stupid question about Power and we can't protect ourself. If you weak memory I should remind you that you are Looser country which Lost every war from India and lost in every field of Science and technology. Here what we are in other words eyes mentioned below.

Top Ten Powerful Countries Ranking (2012)
CountryCapital CityContinentCurrencyNational Power IndexRanking (NPI)
United StatesWashington DCNorth AmericaUS Dollar77.771
ChinaBeijingAsiaYuan/Renminbi58.662
RussiaMoscowEuropeRuble43.363
FranceParisEuropeEuro (Formerly French Franc)43.244
JapanTokyoAsiaYen42.95
UKLondonEuropePound Sterling41.426
GermanyBerlinEuropeEuro (Formerly Deutsche Mark)39.777
IndiaNew DelhiAsiaIndian Rupee35.48
CanadaOttawaNorth AmericaCanadian Dollar32.869
IsraelJerusalemAsiaIsraeli new shekel32.1910

Source : National Power Index 2012: Foundation for National Security Research

We are proud because we are the world champions and our team is winning left, right and center :rofl::rofl: and also we are better than you people in all the indices that you have mentioned.

Put nationality aside, and talk strictly cricket.

There are many good Indian players, but I don't have respect for any of them except Kapil Dev.

He was the only gentleman from India.

These Kohli Sholis might have talent, but none of them have class.

I can put Kapil in the same category as Imran Khan.

Dont take Kohli's Bhen$%^& to your heart mate. :D

Aur what harm Rahul/Sachin/Laxman did? 
Respectfully I disagree.

With all that gold and glamour, India has yet to produce a single genuine quality fast bowler in recent times while Pakistan keeps producing them like anything. Similarly, with all those foreign qualified coaches and talent hunts, Pakistan has not been able to produce quality batsmen lately and India has them in abundance. Its just a matter of making role models. Our youth has Wasim, Waqar, Imran and Shoaib as their role models whille you have Sachin, Sehwag, Ganguly and Dravid.

Too bad that its batsmen who win the games in ODIs and T-20s. That is why India is leading in limited overs cricket.

Zunaid guy is good, rest I am sorry. Pakistan team was never dependent that much on a spinner ever that it is today on Saeed Ajmal.

You should be actually an ashamed pakistani for making this post in this thread.

Forget Kohli (ranked #1 in ODI batsmen), Pakistanis don't even have a Raina in their team who is probably the worst batsman right now in our lineup.

Our batting is so fragile even we can't play 20 overs..... Please give us Sehwag, Laxman and Yujraj

Pakistani brothers, forget everything else. News flash! Shoaib Akhtar has learned how to speak English! And very little of the earlier put on accent as well! And looking fit and less dopey too. I must say I was very impressed by his news channel sound bytes about Sachin. Banda has become smarter and more polished for sure. :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom