What's new

Pakistan have no Virat Kohli or Rohit Sharma

images

he is the current world no 1 for no reason

any way those who hate him or think he dosent have class

3utmmc.jpg

:taz::chilli::chilli::taz: 
Pakistanis does not like Virat at all,

I went to see the match of S.A Vs Pak, the second ODI at Dubai Stadium where I saw a Pak guy in Pakistani jersey "Virat Kohli Ka Baap" written on it. lol. That too in the match fo SA VS PAK.!
bhai can you please post the batting avrage , no of matches played , highest score , batting avrage and world ranking of Virat kohli specialli aganinst Pakistan ..please please please

We dont have bowlers like many pakistani ones. So whats the big deal.
People see role model in bowlers there where as in India, everybody wants to be a batsman.

Just because you don't have respect for them... that does not mean they are not good...

Truth is that despite of political turmoil withing BCCI .. they have been able to nurture talent in Indian Cricket...something that PCB has failed to do...

Respectfully I disagree.

With all that gold and glamour, India has yet to produce a single genuine quality fast bowler in recent times while Pakistan keeps producing them like anything. Similarly, with all those foreign qualified coaches and talent hunts, Pakistan has not been able to produce quality batsmen lately and India has them in abundance. Its just a matter of making role models. Our youth has Wasim, Waqar, Imran and Shoaib as their role models whille you have Sachin, Sehwag, Ganguly and Dravid.

Too bad that its batsmen who win the games in ODIs and T-20s. That is why India is leading in limited overs cricket.

Respectfully I disagree.

With all that gold and glamour, India has yet to produce a single genuine quality fast bowler in recent times while Pakistan keeps producing them like anything. Similarly, with all those foreign qualified coaches and talent hunts, Pakistan has not been able to produce quality batsmen lately and India has them in abundance. Its just a matter of making role models. Our youth has Wasim, Waqar, Imran and Shoaib as their role models whille you have Sachin, Sehwag, Ganguly and Dravid.

Too bad that its batsmen who win the games in ODIs and T-20s. That is why India is leading in limited overs cricket.

And yet there are 3 bowlers in leading wicket takers in their career List in test matches.

That said... situation of Cricket in Pakistan is bad. with Judiciary suspending the PCB and its constitution.. there is no one who can lead Pakistan cricket out of doldrums.

Respectfully I disagree.

i hope BCCI gets some sense and invest more in schools like MRF pace foundation specialli in northen india like punjab and haryana

Pakistan is very lucky not playing in these days against India due to tension between country otherwise they would be humiliated in every match. I think India can't match these record of pakistan winning more time then India if they played 1 or 2 match in next 5 years. they have to play more and more!!

Ideal Team would be "
Ahmed Shahzad , Khurram Manzoor ,Umar Akmal. Shoaib Maqsood, Asad Shafiq. Harris Sohail , Junaid Khan, Abdur razzak , shahid Afridi, Hammad Azam , shoaib malik,Irfan, ajmal.
Better we judge our Players in domestic session and who performed in betterway , bring him in team and throw them who don't perform.

Razzaq is better than both of these Indian clowns put together, but he has been sitting out due to politics from Hafiz.

Hafiz should be kicked off the team for sacrificing team performance for his greed to becoming named captain. 

Listen sir. Razzaq is a world class player, who has not played forever, because of team politics by Hafeez. I feel that you mentioning his name with the rest of the trash is not justified.

Mind your words @RazPaK.

Pakistan is very lucky not playing in these days against India due to tension between country otherwise they would be humiliated in every match. I think India can't match these record of pakistan winning more time then India if they played 1 or 2 match in next 5 years. they have to play more and more!!
Your government is idiot who bring politics in sports otherwise our bowlers are ready to test your batsman. I think you have been forgot the last series we played in India with same team and players. We have not got good record against south Africa but we can beat India in any series whether in or outside India. Your batsman play most of their matches on flat pitches of India which are good for scoring runs and making records. Compare their centuries and batting average in India and outside india

3 out of 4 test centuries of kohli was scored in India
11 out 17 centuries in one days were scored in India/Bangladesh

Last edited:
Your government is idiot who bring politics in sports otherwise our bowlers are ready to test your batsman. I think you have been forgot the last series we played in India with same team and players. We have not got good record against south Africa but we can beat India in any series whether in or outside India. Your batsman play most of their matches on flat pitches of India which are good for scoring runs and making records. Compare their centuries and batting average in India and outside india

How does the best Pakistani players average in sub continent pitches.

What are you proud of being a Pakistani??lol . your name(Proudpakistaniguy) makes me laugh...:laugh:

Back
Top Bottom