What's new

pakistan have more than 200 nuclear weapons:report

We'll never know if Pakistan does or does not have thermonuclear weapons. Pakistan as a policy has decided it will not conduct nuclear tests as long as India does the same. So unless India conducts a thermonuclear test, don't expect Pakistan to do the same.

Pakistan HAS had thermonuclear weapons capability since AT LEAST early 2011:

http://isis-online.org/isis-reports...g-nuclear-weapons-time-for-pakistan-to-rever/

And with Pakistan now showcasing advanced weapons capability that many said was impossible or AT LEAST 40 years beyond our reach, it is safe and logical to assume that Pakistan has an extensive and large H-bomb arsenal. More than enough to annihilate all enemies and potential ones too.

Brother, a quick background for you from Pakistan's political and social scene; you see, we have this strange and annoying phenomenon called "the liberals" (also known as the candle-light mafia). A lot of these liberals run a number of "NGOs" (non-government organizations) that are funded by very generous "donations" from certain shady organizations in the west, namely the u.s. and england. most of these "liberal" run "NGOs" claim to be working for human rights and human development and welfare and blah blah blah bidy blah. But what's weird about them is that they will never ever come out and criticize human rights violations and atrocities conducted by isreal against the Palestinians, they will never come out in force against the human rights violations against kashmiris by the indians, they have (and never will) held a single "candle light vigil" against the american invasion that itself was conducted on false pretexts. Oh but behold, if the Pakistan Army ever attacks the indian sponsored terrorists be they in karachi or the northern areas or balochistan, they will come out in force lactating throw their noses crying tears of blood over all the terrorists the Army either kills in actions or sentences to death through military courts as per our laws. Further more, they will never raise a finger against any filthy corrupt politicians who will try to steal not hundreds of millions but hundreds of BILLIONS from the national treasury nor will they ever accuse such politicians and beaurocrats of trying to make 70 million people even poorer. But if the Pakistan Armed Forces test a new weapon that they worked hard on day and night to make, these "liberal candle light mafias" will cry bloody murder and wrongly try to mislead the masses that it is actually the military and it's big investments in weapons development infrastructure and procurements that is actually keeping the 70 million masses poor.

So that's a summary for you. Thank God, being a conservative country, vast majority of Pakistanis see through the charade of these liberal trash people (as I like to call them) and don't believe a word they say.
[/QUOTE]
Fully understood. Turkey lost 200 years due to such folks...

Well I think it's true as far as I know Pakistan is increasing it's Nuclear War heads
Oh really.... thank you for telling us that pakistan is increasing its stockpille...

The number is around 120-130

100-130 Max .. not more than that

Everyones giving out numbers like they've been sitting in Kahuta Research Labs for a decade.....like seriously guys no one has any idea what we have and what not and all these think tanks make assumptions at best....

So please don't make claims based on mere assumptions...

Ok kids look here. So imagine you have to fight a guy who weighs about 300lbs all solid muscle and u just 180lbs. Would you perfer a fist fight or a gun fight? Gun fight would be the obvious choice. Thats exactly what Pakistan is doing.. We spend all our resources on buying, building guns.. Guns=nukes.. So if the media says 200 my guess is more then that..

Ok kids look here. So imagine you have to fight a guy who weighs about 300lbs all solid muscle and u just 180lbs. Would you perfer a fist fight or a gun fight? Gun fight would be the obvious choice. Thats exactly what Pakistan is doing.. We spend all our resources on buying, building guns.. Guns=nukes.. So if the media says 200 my guess is more then that..

Btw, it's not 300lbs of solid muscle, it's 300lbs of fat and rust. Speaking of a country that is (or was at least) 300lbs of solid muscle, in 2001, Richard Armitage giving us that infamous "stone ages" line was a big big big mistake. And that was 17 years ago. That's all I'm gonna say...people can draw their own conclusions from what I just said.

Btw, it's not 300lbs of solid muscle, it's 300lbs of fat and rust. Speaking of a country that is (or was at least) 300lbs of solid muscle, in 2001, Richard Armitage giving us that infamous "stone ages" line was a big big big mistake. And that was 17 years ago. That's all I'm gonna say...people can draw their own conclusions from what I just said.

Lmao! @fat n rust modi comes to mind. Very true bro. :pakistan:

India produces more than double weapon grade Plutonium annually than Pakistan.It would be interesting to see India's number..:)

the more nuclear weapons pakistan has, the more anxious for the world, include china, if it hasn't root out terrorists.

Everyones giving out numbers like they've been sitting in Kahuta Research Labs for a decade.....like seriously guys no one has any idea what we have and what not and all these think tanks make assumptions at best....

So please don't make claims based on mere assumptions...

These are number which are publicly known or to be assumed..

we are just making assumptions not claims

just keep them guessing ,with battle field nukes ready miniaturized can reach to these levels

Why dont one of the admin write a letter to chief of strategic command and ask him about the actual number of warhead we have ? :sarcastic::laugh:

India produces more than double weapon grade Plutonium annually than Pakistan.It would be interesting to see India's number..:)
No one care here lolz . as i said before we will take you down with us .:)

Well if Pak indeed focuses on having more tac nukes, on NASR and others, then this number may not be far off, I would say Pak probably has just north of 130 nukes and growing at a rate of 12+ or so per year. Pak should have around 200 by 2022 or so.

Looking at the long list of Pakistani missiles and with with MIRV enabled Ababeel, Pakistan would be in need of more than 300 warheads. If Pakistan has 200 Nasr Missilse, 200 units are required for them only.

Arms Control Association says Pakistan has 140 units.

Reference: https://www.armscontrol.org/factsheets/Nuclearweaponswhohaswhat

WarheadsGraphic_170119.png

WarheadInventories_170119.png

Last edited:
Looking at the long list of Pakistani missiles and with with MIRV enabled Abadalii, Pakistan would be in need of more than 300 warheads. If Pakistan has 200 Nasr Missilse, 200 units are required for them only.

Arms Control Association says Pakistan has 140 units.

Reference: https://www.armscontrol.org/factsheets/Nuclearweaponswhohaswhat

WarheadsGraphic_170119.png

WarheadInventories_170119.png

These are low yeild nukes, I agree we need more but we needed 200 thermonuclear missiles which we don't have....

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom