What's new

pakistan have more than 200 nuclear weapons:report

If MIRV have been deployed than the number has to be much more than 130.

Lets say 3 to an Ababeel missile. means about 40 missiles would exhaust the stocks.

No one knows.

It could be 200, maybe more maybe less.

But because of the production of miniaturized plutonium based warhead for Nasr and Babur missiles, I would say the number is higher then one would expect.

Add RA'AD as well.

With so many different types of strategic weapons to deliver nukes, its illogical to believe that our warheads are less then 200.

I am listening this that " we have 120 -130 nukes " since 2010 come on yaar 12 saal may 120 bana liye or 7 saal say 120 per hi atkey huey . i think we do have 200 nukes.

Everyone is guessing. No one except those in the know know. May it stay that way.

I don't know whether the news is credible or not but Pakistan should invest more in thermo nukes...Big buddies..
I would not be surprised if we did not already have a theoretical design for a warhead,,,, a design that will most probably deliver.Kudos

Can these atomic bombs make any difference in the lives of 70million poor of Pakistan ?

I would not be surprised if we did not already have a theoretical design for a warhead,,,, a design that will most probably deliver.Kudos
I'm pretty sure that Pakistan has a working design but we should have thermonukes in sufficient number ready to be launched in case of any eventuality by our enemies.

I'm pretty sure that Pakistan has a working design but we should have thermonukes in sufficient number ready to be launched in case of any eventuality by our enemies.
I pray we get an excuse to test our designs..........send gangadesh into a frenzy of fear:lol::lol::lol:.Kudos

I pray we get an excuse to test our designs..........send gangadesh into a frenzy of fear:lol::lol::lol:.Kudos
Actually Ababeel may just cause that is to force India to do a thermonuke test to restore its fizzled out morale and we get the rare opportunity to test a few of our designs for ultimate validation.

Can these atomic bombs make any difference in the lives of 70million poor of Pakistan ?

I take it that you're suggesting the same idea that the liberal mombatti mafia suggests that we give up our nuclear weapons and soully concentrate on economic development (as if that would ever happen with current corrupt kabal of filthy politicians)? Well if that is what you suggesting then understand that the answer is a big fat thanks but no thanks! We as nation will accept no such ludicrous and a poisonous suggestion. Our nuclear program is not even remotely the cause of our economic problems. corruption is. So suffice it to say that in due time, we as a nation will achieve BOTH cutting edge nuclear arsenals AND economic uplift while tossing out the current political garbage down the trash compactor. So stay tuned. As per Dr. Shahid Masood, Operation Dhabbar Dhus is gonna speed up! ;)

Pak should go for 300 for satisfactory finish enemy :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

If no atomic bombs, the entire 200m will be worse than Dalits like the hopeless ghetto infested Indian Muslims. With atomic bombs, they have hope..
that is politicians incompetency and controlled by outside forces like USA's interference always influence merit in i Pakistan and courage corruption

If no atomic bombs, the entire 200m will be worse than Dalits like the hopeless ghetto infested Indian Muslims. With atomic bombs, they have hope..

Brother, a quick background for you from Pakistan's political and social scene; you see, we have this strange and annoying phenomenon called "the liberals" (also known as the candle-light mafia). A lot of these liberals run a number of "NGOs" (non-government organizations) that are funded by very generous "donations" from certain shady organizations in the west, namely the u.s. and england. most of these "liberal" run "NGOs" claim to be working for human rights and human development and welfare and blah blah blah bidy blah. But what's weird about them is that they will never ever come out and criticize human rights violations and atrocities conducted by isreal against the Palestinians, they will never come out in force against the human rights violations against kashmiris by the indians, they have (and never will) held a single "candle light vigil" against the american invasion that itself was conducted on false pretexts. Oh but behold, if the Pakistan Army ever attacks the indian sponsored terrorists be they in karachi or the northern areas or balochistan, they will come out in force lactating throw their noses crying tears of blood over all the terrorists the Army either kills in actions or sentences to death through military courts as per our laws. Further more, they will never raise a finger against any filthy corrupt politicians who will try to steal not hundreds of millions but hundreds of BILLIONS from the national treasury nor will they ever accuse such politicians and beaurocrats of trying to make 70 million people even poorer. But if the Pakistan Armed Forces test a new weapon that they worked hard on day and night to make, these "liberal candle light mafias" will cry bloody murder and wrongly try to mislead the masses that it is actually the military and it's big investments in weapons development infrastructure and procurements that is actually keeping the 70 million masses poor.

So that's a summary for you. Thank God, being a conservative country, vast majority of Pakistanis see through the charade of these liberal trash people (as I like to call them) and don't believe a word they say.[/QUOTE]

Actually Ababeel may just cause that is to force India to do a thermonuke test to restore its fizzled out morale and we get the rare opportunity to test a few of our designs for ultimate validation.
Let us pray for this outcome.Kudos

Back
Top Bottom