What's new

Pakistan has the 12th Most Powerful Military in the World

probably, some facts and figures to back that up would help.

I cant give you the entire assessment under-which the list was formulated. However if you have any specific position challengers I can tell you why that country doesn't belong there.

The means for war.

Whilst that is a "catch-all" phrase, it actually seems to hold water. That was what I was leading to with my "quadruple digit :D IQ" theory post above! Never mind, don't take that toooo seriously.

Just read the first 3 pages of that thread and checked out the 100. Again on a general basis- "some method to the madness". Will dig deeper.

I cant give you the entire assessment under-which the list was formulated. However if you have any specific position challengers I can tell you why that country doesn't belong there.

yawn.. good night.. It was a fantastic day..had a seven course dinner and you are boring.I guess I will watch a movie.

yawn.. good night.. It was a fantastic day..had a seven course dinner and you are boring.I guess I will watch a movie.

One day I decided to paint my wall white, after I sat down and watched it dry. This thread has been as exciting as that day.

One day I decided to paint my wall white, after I sat down and watched it dry. This thread has been as exciting as that day.

Where is your bath tub?
Do you still need some knowledge punishment on North Korea warships?
I see that you are hiding and not replying...

Total Navy Ship Strength by Country

North Korea's fleet consist of approximately 630 combat vessels (Patrol craft, guided missile boats, torpedo boats, fire support craft, destroyers, frigates, corvettes, and three cruisers), 100 submarines, and 340 support craft (landing craft, hovercraft). As with the ground forces, 60% of the vessels are stationed near the demarcation line.

Korean People's Navy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Even the second most powerful wont do as it does not stand a chance against the most powerful army of the world.

You either have to be most powerful or nothing. Rating armies is not like rating cricket teams.

The list looks quite true.
you just looked at the first four didn't you

Yes. And the military of Pakistan will start reducing soon enough after 2014, when US stops military aid, and people of Pakistan demand changes.
US aid has been $200 billion while expenditure has been $700 billion, so if anything Pak army will only grow stronger after US withdrawal.

pakistan more powerful than israel
but isreal is never really alone now is it? ;)

Last edited:
Yes. And the military of Pakistan will start reducing soon enough after 2014, when US stops military aid, and people of Pakistan demand changes.
An Indian can never tell what pakistani want or dont want. No Pakistani wants the military cut no matter its budget or man/firepower. First priority is security everything else is secondary.

Back
Top Bottom