What's new

Pakistan has the 12th Most Powerful Military in the World

Frankly it is absurd to make such lists. The only thing that matters is whether a country's military forces can handle all the situations that it may be called upon to handle- externally and internally.

Yes you are 100% right. But the list is still valid, it shows what each countries military has for the means for war.

It is completely unbiased, and reflects accurate depiction of military power in reality.

You cant honestly put these peanut sized militarizes with $5 billion USD of funding against those with $35 Billion USD and expect to sustain a successful operation and win.

Higher......

Pakistan is not that weak, whats the basis if this list ? You didn't answered me, is this your wishlist ?

Where should it belong?

Yes you are 100% right. But the list is still valid, it shows what each countries military has for the means for war.

It is completely unbiased, and reflects accurate depiction of military power in reality.

You cant honestly put these peanut sized militarizes with $5 billion USD of funding against those with $35 Billion USD and expect to sustain a successful operation and win.

Well to be honest, I really did not think that you would even react favorably to my labelling this kind of listings as absurd.
On that thread, I just read your first post cursorily (because its skeletal) and did feel that "there maybe some method to the madness".
Maybe I'll read further on that thread.

@Sinhala
Claims have to be backed by facts and reasons in order to have credibility.I think people are asking that.Even if I believe you,since we all are not familiar with your credibility in these matters hence our opinions hold little value.
So,lets have some facts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you from the planet of the Apes??? If you think bomb blasts, ambush targeting makes you feel like defeat than i'm sure you are on drugs.....:taz:

apes still hav som senses,he is actully frm da Planet of Zombies wid a complete dead brain:girl_wink:

Back
Top Bottom