What's new

Pakistan has the 12th Most Powerful Military in the World

Claim like this at a crucial time when Paksitani citizen risk their lives daily against terrorist mass murdering is more of a cruel joke with Pakistani citizens rather than a claim of any practical substance!

Your happiness is totally understandable. All ive witnessed here so far is the popping up of indian trauma even when the topic is about "Pepsi now available for Rs.15 in Lahore".

It was nice talking to you.Have a good day.
@ Topic
It is indeed an important question that while Pakistani economy is not that strong,how does the country manage to become the 12 most powerful military ? The leaders of this country have previously envisioned to create a national security state,which has probably given a fillip to this.In my opinion the mentality of Pakistani leaders like Zia-ul-Haq and active help from the US has led to an over-inflated military with a country far beyond its means to support it.
It is in the benefit of a nation that a synchronization exists between economy and military,something that is deeply disturbed in Pakistan.An imbalance has got severe fall-outs like a military coup,which again has happened four times in Pakistan.

I also heard they kidnapped and chopped off 30 Pakistan Army without a single casualty from their side, I mean if thats not bad-*** I dunno what is...

Yeaaaaaah and can you tell me how many INDIAN soldiers werer killed in INDIAN OCCUPIED KASHMIR???

Well it's composition is always changing, but primary party is BJP. There are few other parties like JD(U), TDP, JP, etc which join and leave according to the political climate.

What are the chances that BJP led NDA will come to power in India? Will India be more aggressive against Pakistan & China once NDA is in power in New Delhi?

Economically, Congress did alot for India, no?

On the topic : Pakistan and Israel both belong to top 8 most powerful militaries in the world...This list is just a joke.

Brazil, South Korea etc having a better military than Israelis/Pakistanis? Israelis and Pakistanis have a very experienced military that have fought several wars, faced brutal asymmetric warfare of 21st century, did countless counter-terrorism operations, conducted special forces operations in enemy's hostile territory, both Israel/Pakistan military operates nuclear weapons program and can incinerate their prime enemies at will.

I'd rank Pakistan Military as 7th strongest, while Israel at 8th ....

LOL why is Italy placed above top 10 ?

Pakistan with 100+ Nukes should be placed 7th. It is something neither Turkey, Italy, Brazil, and South Korea possess.

LOL why is Italy placed above top 10 ?

Pakistan with 100+ Nukes should be placed 7th. It is something neither Turkey, Italy, Brazil, and South Korea possess.

Nukes don't give you any advantages in fact its a disadvantage because you need divert resources to maintain the stockpiles which has no effect on the out come of the conventional war.

The only time you would think about use sing it, is when you loose the conventional war, and decide to sacrifice your own country by turning into a radio active wasteland to prevent the enemy from winning.

Please see the top100 military thread
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/231531-top-15-militaries.html

Nuclear capability is not taken into account i think this is correct ranking.
We are ranked at 33 position for annually defense budget spending.
We have just $18,000,000,000 foreign reserve.
Italy and Brazil is above than Pakistan.

Italy have 770 aircraft
Brazil have 829 aircraft
Pakistan have 1531 aircraft

Total Naval ship strength:
Italy: 179
Brazil: 106
Pakistan : 75

Aircraft Carrier:
Italy : 2
Brazil: 1
Pakistan: 0

Corvette strength:
Italy: 8
Brazil :5
Pakistan :0

Submarine Fleet strength:
Italy: 6
Pakistan: 8

Frigate strength:
Italy:12
Brazil:9
Pakistan : 11

Mine warfare craft strength:
Italy: 12
Brazil : 9
Pakistan :3

Towed artillery strength:
Italy: 162
Brazil : 900
Pakistan :3197

Total tank strength:
Italy: 720
Brazil : 469
Pakistan :3490

Total mortar strength:
Italy: 3280
Brazil : 3400
Pakistan: 3200

Nuclear capability is not taken into account i think this is correct ranking.
We are ranked at 33 position for annually defense budget spending.
We have just $18,000,000,000 foreign reserve.
Italy and Brazil is above than Pakistan.

Italy have 770 aircraft
Brazil have 829 aircraft
Pakistan have 1531 aircraft

Total Naval ship strength:
Italy: 179
Brazil: 106
Pakistan : 75

Aircraft Carrier:
Italy : 2
Brazil: 1
Pakistan: 0

Corvette strength:
Italy: 8
Pakistan :0

Submarine Fleet strength:
Italy: 6
Pakistan: 8

Frigate strength:
Italy:12
Brazil:9
Pakistan : 11

Mine warfare craft strength:
Italy: 12
Brazil : 9
Pakistan :3

Towed artillery strength:
Italy: 162
Brazil : 900
Pakistan :3197

Total tank strength:
Italy: 720
Brazil : 469
Pakistan :3490

Total mortar strength:
Italy: 3280
Brazil : 3400
Pakistan: 3200

Its not practical to compare numbers of aircrafts, tanks et.c. Thats why we compare means for war, or resources for war. Otherwise I could make 20,000 paper aircrafts and top the charts.

North Korea has more warships than USA....

According to these fools NK has global naval supremacy lol.

I can fit more warships in my bath tab than north Koera. i'm on my way to top the charts on my own. lol

Back
Top Bottom