What's new

Pakistan has the 12th Most Powerful Military in the World

Pakistan ka to pata nahi but ye dekh ke faqr hota hai ki we have podum seats in almost all the good parameters of a sucsessful nation hope NDA comes to power and we will see a fresh wave of reforms

What is NDA?

Pakistan spends around 16% of its total budget and around 3% of its GDP on her military. Is that out of reach? :undecided:

Pakistan economy is very crucial here if it gets better than we can be in top 5 in fact we will be because with this bad economy the goals which we have set will give us number 7 or 8 in near future and with good one you never know

This is absolute BS..How come Brazil come ahead of Pak..and how come Israel is ranked so low

and what about ..NAXALS..

we can have a separate list for guerrilla.This thread is about military,as in military of a nation.Neither Naxal,nor Taliban qualify in that criteria.

If only we were rank 12th economy.

A very intelligent observation there.You will notice that Indian economy is third largest PPP wise and tenth largest Nominal GDP wise,while in this list,it stands at 4th largest militarily.

I also heard they kidnapped and chopped off 30 Pakistan Army without a single casualty from their side, I mean if thats not bad-*** I dunno what is...

Its amazing that you never heard of the killing of more then 15000 talibans since 2003 by Pakistan Army alone. You need to remove the ear wax for better hearing which has kept you under a stone since your delivery.

A very intelligent observation there.You will notice that Indian economy is third largest PPP wise and tenth largest Nominal GDP wise,while in this list,it stands at 4th largest militarily.

And this thread is about Pakistan being the 12th most powerful military. Not very intelligent of you. The guys at bharat-rakshak dont listen to you i suppose?

And this thread is about Pakistan being the 12th most powerful military. Not very intelligent of you. The guys at bharat-rakshak dont listen to you i suppose?

You dont have to take anything and everything as an insult,was not trying to.If that was my intention,then I could have done that in a more direct manner.It has been a great day so far and I have no intentions to spoil my mood.

I was trying to give a comparative picture of military and economy.These two things are like two sides of the same coin and perhaps military is more dependent upon the economy than other way around.You dont want to go into the intricacies,thats fine with me,but probably you could have done better with a more sober question than opening up like a spitfire.

The reason for which I used India as an example is India belongs to the same reason.The reason for which I did not use China as an example is China follows a ruling system which differs from that in India or Pakistan by a great extent.

You dont have to take anything and everything as an insult,was not trying to.If that was my intention,then I could have done that in a more direct manner.It has been a great day so far and I have no intentions to spoil my mood.

I was trying to give a comparative picture of military and economy.These two things are like two sides of the same coin and perhaps military is more dependent upon the economy than other way around.You dont want to go into the intricacies,thats fine with me,but probably you could have done better with a more sober question than opening up like a spitfire.

The reason for which I used India as an example is India belongs to the same reason.The reason for which I did not use China as an example is China follows a ruling system which differs from that in India or Pakistan by a great extent.

Your happiness is totally understandable. All ive witnessed here so far is the popping up of indian trauma even when the topic is about "Pepsi now available for Rs.15 in Lahore".

Taliban should also be listed as one of the most powerful militaries.
They have defeated NATO and Pak combined. :)

if you take that into account.... then possibly they will be the most powerful because they have defeated all the superpowers at the peak of their dominance. First the british(combined indian and english forces) then the soviets and now NATO and its allies.

Fire power, size of the armed forces, eqpt, training, organization, etc are only one of many aspects that make a nation powerful. Pakistan, Iran, Turkey, N Korea and even Indonesia deserve to be placed higher in that consideration.

Back
Top Bottom