What's new

Pakistan has placed order of Russian Gunship Helicopters - Dawn

1) The US always maintains a much higher tech military force. Countries like India, Pakistan, China and Russia and even Europe, if they try to match the US with 1 to 1, they'll go bankrupt if not flat out lose billions of dollars. So try not to compare the situation in India or Pakistan with what the US is doing as it has 0 relevance.
What US : russia doing is here the same India-PAK situation.

2) India is phasing out its Hinds because they've ended their shelf life. Not because its a crappy heli. AH-64 is a great capable platform if you are the US or NATO. But in India and Pakistan's case, I don't see how AH-64 has such tremendous advantage as the military doctrine, war theaters, supportive equipment are entirely different than how the US / NATO deploys the Apache. India is also buying the Apache helis as they kind of have to. They've ticked off a lot of senior US leadership folks by not buying the jets from the US (Rafale saga), when the US's pumped trillions in the Indian economy. Speaks volumes to the "Strategic Friendship"....you give one party trillions and they don't even buy a billion worth of jets, which is .0001 % of the money we put into their economy.

5 decade old design Mi-35 n why not Russian AF and Indian AF buying the same thing again new? they are buying design new to replace the ageing one . why they are buying MI-28 aka Havoc and india going for Rudra ?

AH-64 is the stop gap measure till india not develop its own LCH , and AH-48 is going to deploy against China in infantry support in mountains.

India buy best thing available and not crap and US pressure won't work over India. US economy is Debt Economy, basically every other country own US . See what is written on US $ note and u understand. F-16 and F-18 have failed on Indian tests, Any plane which passes the Indian Test consider the best and become the benchmark for other country. Russia always says , If Indian buys SU-30MKI, then other govt. don't have to think twice before buying ,if they have pockets. and promote their weapons as Indian certified system.

Understand when US got bank corrupt and they printed more money without having Gold reserve having the same and they start supplying weapons as base of their economy.

Even M-777 got failed in test, but because it light and only available gun which can easily airlift and deploy in front china , india buying , If alternate available then indian gone for that.

It seems like there are so many emotional fan boys that don't understand strategy and how a complete warfare machine works as a system like the US military. But yet, you guys look at two pictures and basic comparisons and start jumping to conclusions as to how one may be superior and the other platform is worth shi*t.

Yes agree this is complex nature and every weapons has its advantage and disadvantage. Buy If you remember the US WAR machine in IRAN failed because US don't know about desert conditions and their system is not made to fight in that condition, ... while Israel got success. ?

What US : russia doing is here the same India-PAK situation.
5 decade old design Mi-35 n why not Russian AF and Indian AF buying the same thing again new? they are buying design new to replace the ageing one . why they are buying MI-28 aka Havoc and india going for Rudra ?
AH-64 is the stop gap measure till india not develop its own LCH , and AH-48 is going to deploy against China in infantry support in mountains.
You need to take your own countrymen on a side and all 1.2 billion of you will need to sit down and resolve this. Some of you say this is a 30 year old design. When pointed out IA's fleet, some of you say, this is the latest and most lethal the Russians have available which in many ways is over the Apache even after many years.....so how about you guys decide for the world which case it is. None of you are making sense here and it just seems like painful diarrhea as to Russia ditched you. Sad but true.
Let me tell you something, the big brags about the Indian Economy and how Ameircan economy is in debt and yours is blooming, etc, etc. This is ALL because of the American dollars and donated jobs. You guys still had 1 billion people in 1990's. The discussions in your household used to be, who'd feed the jigantic population and then the US decided to offshore jobs to create influence against the Chinese.
Let me ALSO assure you, your economic success if limited to ONE US Senate Bill. If you every piss off uncle sam more than you need to, just like the Chinese or the Russians, there will be laws avoiding US businesses to do business with India.....imagine the pullout. You'll be back to 1990's with hundreds of millions out of work both in the US and in India. You can go impress others with your macho economy, I know how it works and who supported it, the American Taxpayer did!

MI-35 for short term its good solution but in long term we need to go for Chinese or Turkish attack and as well as Transport helicopters and get them with TOT and start their production in Pakistan

That's it? That's the best you could do with a smiley faces? I didn't realize we were having a smiley competition, I thought it was a fact based discussion.....

Fact based discussion ? On what ? How US 'developed' India ? How Indian MNCs are just 'arms of Western ones ?
Please,get out of your delusions.

Fact based discussion ? On what ? How US 'developed' India ? How Indian MNCs are just 'arms of Western ones ? Please,get out of your delusions.
Take a look at your "Indian MNC's" just in 1995, size of your stock market, size of your GDP, size of your military and per capita income. Then what happened? the Miracle happened and you guys grew??? Yea, its called the H1B miracle!!! The biggest human trafficking network that ever existed. Instead of lying on here, check the numbers and compare them to today. Let me know how you got to 2014 compared to 1005. And let's discuss some facts.

Take a look at your "Indian MNC's" just in 1995, size of your stock market, size of your GDP, size of your military and per capita income. Then what happened? the Miracle happened and you guys grew??? Yea, its called the H1B miracle!!! The biggest human trafficking network that ever existed. Instead of lying on here, check the numbers and compare them to today. Let me know how you got to 2014 compared to 1005. And let's discuss some facts.

Those Indian MNCs existed even back then,supplying the Indian market.But only after Indian government started liberalisation,they could grow to their to their true potential.Today our MNCs are competing with top MNCs in the world.A geniune example is Tata Motors-Go check the company history for yourself.

Remittances to accounts for just over 4% of the India's GDP.Now seriously get out of your Delusions.We developed our own infrastructure,and not with US aid.So stop bullshitting

Those Indian MNCs existed even back then,supplying the Indian market.But only after Indian government started liberalisation,they could grow to their to their true potential.Today our MNCs are competing with top MNCs in the world.A geniune example is Tata Motors-Go check the company history for yourself.

Remittances to accounts for just over 4% of the India's GDP.Now seriously get out of your Delusions.We developed our own infrastructure,and not with US aid.So stop bullshitting

Right, when hunger was striking, these mighty Indian MNC's were expanding. Go tell this to someone who either doesn't know India or hasn't done business in India. The "reforms" were due to the US telling you to do so, so that the money can flow through. It wasn't a sacred thought that one day went through the Indian prime minister's head.
Second, over a trillion dollars were sent with jobs (life long jobs that produce life long income). The remittance may have become 4% of the GDP now but what about 10-15 years ago when the economy was less than half the size......the 4% remittance back then was a LOT more. The whole point isn't to bash India. There are friends who are from India but they are good people and don't act the way some of you act on here. The Indian friends I have, know their background and they are humble about it. You guys are trying to act arrogant without having the backing and the background. When you act normal, I'll give you benefit of doubt. Till then, I'll remind you of your reality.

You need to take your own countrymen on a side and all 1.2 billion of you will need to sit down and resolve this. Some of you say this is a 30 year old design. When pointed out IA's fleet, some of you say, this is the latest and most lethal the Russians have available which in many ways is over the Apache even after many years.....so how about you guys decide for the world which case it is. None of you are making sense here and it just seems like painful diarrhea as to Russia ditched you. Sad but true.
Let me tell you something, the big brags about the Indian Economy and how Ameircan economy is in debt and yours is blooming, etc, etc. This is ALL because of the American dollars and donated jobs. You guys still had 1 billion people in 1990's. The discussions in your household used to be, who'd feed the jigantic population and then the US decided to offshore jobs to create influence against the Chinese.
Let me ALSO assure you, your economic success if limited to ONE US Senate Bill. If you every piss off uncle sam more than you need to, just like the Chinese or the Russians, there will be laws avoiding US businesses to do business with India.....imagine the pullout. You'll be back to 1990's with hundreds of millions out of work both in the US and in India. You can go impress others with your macho economy, I know how it works and who supported it, the American Taxpayer did!
Well if you don't know , if US , Russia, China , Japan decided to do trade other USD or decided to float USD in market .... US will doomed.... you know how heavy debt US has become.

US was economic power, now it is not. US need India ,china to sell its product which are not competitive enough. See Japanese car vs US car, where Japanese will increase its car price in US or else US company will shut down as they don't match us with price n quality at all.

India declined US nuclear Power Plant worth in billions, US eager to sell to India and offer those technology which it can only offer to its military to closest ally. US pressuring India for many things, India said STOP , we do and go by our rules.

M-777 plant closed because India don't buy guns, Globe Master biggest US plane factory is getting closed because India didn't buy planes. US more desperate then india

I just don't understand; Where did he ever say anything about economy? The discussion is about attack helicopters.

All he said was replacing with new design. Why are you going all guns blazing with economy?

Well if you don't know , if US , Russia, China , Japan decided to do trade other USD or decided to float USD in market .... US will doomed.... you know how heavy debt US has become.

US was economic power, now it is not. US need India ,china to sell its product which are not competitive enough. See Japanese car vs US car, where Japanese will increase its car price in US or else US company will shut down as they don't match us with price n quality at all.

India declined US nuclear Power Plant worth in billions, US eager to sell to India and offer those technology which it can only offer to its military to closest ally. US pressuring India for many things, India said STOP , we do and go by our rules.

M-777 plant closed because India don't buy guns, Globe Master biggest US plane factory is getting closed because India didn't buy planes. US more desperate then india

I don't think you're helping to put things back in perspective, man.

The discussion was about gunships.

This Pakistani-American dude just derailed the thread and you well directly into his net. :hitwall:

[quoite="danger007, post: 5824772, member: 39797"]@Icarus don't you know difference between joke and insulting... lol give negative ratings to those who insulting others....[/quote]

Was It any of your concern where the Govt of Pakistan pays for the Helicopters?.

neither I care about your rating ... my response depending upon others .... I will not take it easy when others insulting my country.... I pointed many times the deal is for anti narcotics trafficking terrorists. .. still many members from your side especially those two... quoting like we are furious and burning... so I take on them... I stated in lot posts.... These is used against Afghan terrorists etc... which is nothing but helping our investment in Afghan region... still those two talking arses burning peanuts so and so.. repeatedly... so I suggested them look at the mess in your country first ... ain't it... moreover he posted pic of money .. so I replied you could get lots gunship pics.... any how.. you give me 100 negative rating doesn't matter to me..

okay

Right, when hunger was striking, these mighty Indian MNC's were expanding. Go tell this to someone who either doesn't know India or hasn't done business in India.

I am telling about the situation after 1991 reforms genius.And did you check the example of a typical Indian MNC I provided ?

. The remittance may have become 4% of the GDP now but what about 10-15 years ago when the economy was less than half the size......the 4% remittance back then was a LOT more.

Stupidity again.Back in 1991,our remittances were just 0.7% of GDP

The "reforms" were due to the US telling you to do so, so that the money can flow through. It wasn't a sacred thought that one day went through the Indian prime minister's head.

The reforms were due to the economic crisis of 1991.Dr Manmohan Singh,Indian finance minister back then was a strong supporter of liberalisation.

US has been the largest economy for decades, you think today the found India and India is GOd's gift to running the country? Your congressmen would beg for of shoring and all, I was a part of some of those meeting many years ago. Now you are acting like you are the shi*t. You are not. Whether or not you buy from us, we'll still be fine. Frankly speaking one law in place and sanction can be put on, and the American business will have to leave India. Then where does that take you? Back to the disco music of the 80's? Someone told me a long time ago, don't shi*t where you eat and always remember your background.......I think you guys should remember it too. A country where half a BILLION people still don't have proper beds to sleep on, is acting like a macho man. Sad.

Stupidity again.Back in 1991,our remittances were just 0.7% of GDP.
I know the reforms and WHO made you do those (thank you uncle Sam, appreciate the help for India). You again took the post out of context and did what you wanted to do. 1991 wasn't even in question. It was 1995-2014........in 1991, the word BMW to Indian population used to show up in American movies, the little you'd get inside India. This is how far off you guys were from modernization so there was a SMALL economy. Like I said, Bullshi*t someone else who doesn't know India and its economical roots. Don't Bullshi*t someone who has sit in meetings where your businessmen and government would beg for off shoring. Today, you are acting like you made America a super power and without you, we'd be nothing. It's actually the opposite.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom