What's new

"PAKISTAN HAS NEVER LOST" | Dr. Pravin Sawhney |

Didn't we lose half of the territory and surrendered ceremoniously in 1971?? What else is losing???
Thank God our enemy is as incompetent as we are.

yes motorways always happens as it become a kick back opportunity for him and his cronies. As Pakistan needs medical and education first before motorways.
How many times have you traveled through Pakistan ?

I hope you know about the cronies who were part of the development group as well.

Last edited:
I guess only 30 -40 nukes will be enough for Pak to wipe out. If I am not wrong!

given your command structure Pakistan can hit you faster than you can hit them

Besides according to a CIA report in early 2000 Pakistan nuke delivery system is 5 years ahead of india..a point your media went cuckoo over

like i said do some reading before posting like a fool.

given your command structure Pakistan can hit you faster than you can hit them

Besides according to a CIA report in early 2000 Pakistan nuke delivery system is 5 years ahead of india..a point your media went cuckoo over

like i said do some reading before posting like a fool.

Again please don't remind the same thought that Indian army is coward and would not response if attack on J & K and we will easily get the Kashmir in 1965 (Thought of Pakistani generals) .

Famous quote" Ayub Khan calculated that "Hindu morale would not stand more than a couple of hard blows at the right time and place "

But the final result with declaring the victory by saving Lahore!

Good going by the way!

A Pakistani blogger takes Pravin Sawhney on the blower. During the interview Dr Sawhney said that Pakistan has never lost a war with India.

Dr Sawhney said that when India became Republic there was no declared border between India and China. During the 1962 war they declared their border line.
Now the Chinese is claiming that line back. They have come in to the territory claimed it and would stay throwing out the Indians.

so pakistan never lost ?

We did lose in 1971 quite a territory .. against abnormal odds though but we did

Back
Top Bottom