What's new

"PAKISTAN HAS NEVER LOST" | Dr. Pravin Sawhney |

I got them from internet, just type "Indian" and you'll get these. :)
ofcourse you got them from the internet
what is weirder? some poor people defecating in the open or
YOU collecting pictures of them ?
you should seek help before the sickness advances and you start going around taking such pictures yourself.

Before anyone mentions 1971, that doesn't really count. In 1971, 100s of 1000s of bengali militants with the support of a 100 million bengali population fought tooth and nail against 50,000 Pakistani soldiers who were 2750 kms from their mainland. The indians simply reigned in on the bengali military achievements of 1971.

But YES, 1-on-1 without bengali help, the 7× larger indian military has never ever defeated the Pakistan Army. It most likely never will despite having the full backing of the West and Russia.

If what you say is true, could you provide a link to the evidence?

India will never ever be able to beat Pakistan. Ghazwa e Hind and Greater pakistan. Containing the lands of all of India and half of china.

ofcourse you got them from the internet
what is weirder? some poor people defecating in the open or
YOU collecting pictures of them ?
you should seek help before the sickness advances and you start going around taking such pictures yourself.
"you should seek help before the sickness advances and you start going around taking such pictures yourself." ?
"what is weirder? some poor people defecating in the open"
Now next time you think of yourself as some highly advanced society, Do think of those poor INDIANS shitting in the streets . You just realized it yourself, that's why i was here for.

"you should seek help before the sickness advances and you start going around taking such pictures yourself." ?
"what is weirder? some poor people defecating in the open"
Now next time you think of yourself as some highly advanced society, Do think of those poor INDIANS shitting in the streets . You just realized it yourself, that's why i was here for.

cut the yap; just seek some help before you are further embarrassed due to your disgusting fetish photos

obviously you think that and wrong. all with such fetishes ad yours flatter themselves with such delusion
Check your sentence with one of the world's best and most qualified Spelling and Grammar checker ! It corrects 99.9% of mistakes!

Nice joke! :enjoy:

it wasnt a joke..

200 tactical nukes are suffice to return india to the stone ages... suggest you do some reading on the matter instead of posting like a world class indian fool.

although i agree some parts of india wont know the difference.

it wasnt a joke..

200 tactical nukes are suffice to return india to the stone ages... suggest you do some reading on the matter instead of posting like a world class indian fool.

although i agree some parts of india wont know the difference.

I guess only 30 -40 nukes will be enough for Pak to wipe out. If I am not wrong!

Last edited:
I want to have a debate between Paraveen and the "Face Jhant General"

Back
Top Bottom