What's new

Pakistan has formally proposed Siachen pullback - India

you have no idea of the expenditure slab of the GOI ?....Poverty unemployment etc is being taken care of...In event of an enemy excursion we will have to spend more money and lives to reclaim those heights do u really want another situation as such ?enemy would say they are freedom fighters intl comm would no doubt back us and at the end the soldiers will pay not as if they are not paying now but not on a war scale..
how old are you my friend? and waht is the data based on your are saying that everything is being taken care off.

'PROPOSED' is the key word here. No binding decisions have been made, on either side.

'PROPOSED' is the key word here. No binding decisions have been made, on either side.

Thank you. without that astute deduction everyone here was ready to pull their respective representatives away from the signing table. Phew! close all...:D

We are open to it from the start but can't say the same for Pakistan.

Pakistan's position on it has been fairly clear and consistent.

I think a good start would at least be to allow the people on both sides of LoC to be enabled to have contact. Many people in indian-occupied Kashmir have kin across the border and many Azad Kashmiris have relatives across the LoC as well. Works both ways.

there are certain steps that can be taken to alleviate the bilateral issue but neither side has been very able or willing under status quo

i wouldnt be averse to gradual de-militarization, provided that both sides kept to their word and no games were played.....what the indians don't understand is that our military presence is justified simply because the indians have always maintained an offensive presence in the occupied region. That hasn't boded well for Pakistan. But there is always time for the indian side to mend its ways and learn to be at peace with the people living there - especially the Muslim community which has always been under siege (as have even some minority groups).

Thank you. without that astute deduction everyone here was ready to pull their respective representatives away from the signing table. Phew! close all...:D

yup, you're welcome

The issue is remarkably quite simple. It's really of mistrust. Pakistan has shown that it has not respected the mutual agreements in the past, specifically when it goes occupies lands that both sides in the past_ had agreed to have their respective armies come down off during the winter months. This is a fact and is the underlying reason for the lack of trust from the Indian side.

I don't how else to put it other than if you in your daily life's_ had a person who breaks his agreement on multiple occasions
- would you trust him? Would you leave your door open if your neighbor is always occupying your house when you are gone and won't leave when you are back?

Plus - why would India want to give up strategic advantage? Pakistan is free to remove its military personal . It is not like India has ever desired to go occupy it.

Tell me what is Pakistan's fear- if I were a Pakistani general- I know that India will not come occupy what I gave up ( Indian generals are under the govt not reversed like in Pak), I would say to my boss ( military) " let them spend lives and treasure guarding it. We don't have to because those guys never occupy what we leave behind … they politically wont do it.

Seriously?please don't.I wanted to serve there after i join the forces.

They can demilitarize after i am done there.

indian cannot be trusted full stop, we need to exercise vigilance - no withdrawal if not with sovereign equality.

Don't worry nothing is going to happen.

Even your Grand children will be able to serve there...:coffee:

indian cannot be trusted full stop, we need to exercise vigilance - no withdrawal if not with sovereign equality.

Yeah don't trust us! And also stop proposing such silly so called pullbacks too! ...:coffee:

LoL - it is clear that the indian state does not want peace but to continue to behave as a fascist state, this is a clever ruse to convince the peaceniks look we wanted peace, but the little indians don't want an equitable solution.

LoL - it is clear that the indian state does not want peace but to continue to behave as a fascist state, this is a clever ruse to convince the peaceniks look we wanted peace, but the little indians don't want an equitable solution.

you're welcome to try military means :tup:

Calm down my little injun friend, we do not wish to withdraw without our concerns addressed, till the last drop of indian blood.

You know the word "Injun" is a racist term for American Indian people and not for people of India? . You use it a lot like some racist dig at Indians here- It is not like the word Bush used for you guys. Then again not sure if your "special educational institution" taught you about American Indians ...

What are you waiting for? You can leave for Giyari right away, and help at the dig. Your energy and adrenaline can be put to good and very constructive work.

Demilitarization can wait till you are done.

Dont get fooled! India and Indians are your Eternal enemy!!(i was missing this line)

Now Live with it!!..:coffee:

Dont get fooled! India and Indians are your Eternal enemy!!(i was missing this line)

Now Live with it!!..:coffee:

LoL - I have trained you well my son, well done - of course india is the eternal enemy, till the last indian.

Back
Top Bottom