What's new

‘Pakistan has been playing us all for suckers’

This is just some $hit and to be honest either give the aid to me (a common man) or dont give it and shove it up your white @$$ but atleast dont use it to buy out my country and destine it towards collapse....:flame:

Mate? "MATE" is your favorite word, isn't it? If you had understood that rather than giving 2 cents to others, had you been keeping it to yourself, then the question of existence of this thread wouldn't have arrived..! and you wouldn't have to take money from your western masters..

I hope you get it now and don't reply, or else all I can do to you is LAUGH.

oops! I'm already laughing..lol

Shut the $H!T up you cant say this Kr@P to my countrymen because the last time i checked your leaders were busy kissing the US @$$ for free, atleast mine get paid for kissing it......

Who is the one laughing now

Mate? "MATE" is your favorite word, isn't it? If you had understood that rather than giving 2 cents to others, had you been keeping it to yourself, then the question of existence of this thread wouldn't have arrived..! and you wouldn't have to take money from your western masters..

I hope you get it now and don't reply, or else all I can do to you is LAUGH.

oops! I'm already laughing..lol

If we had kept the 2 cents with us all the times, India's 45% population would had died long time ago.. they are surviving on NGO's contributions "mate".. so instead of "laughing", if you "seriously" work towards that goal it would be better for you and your country..

As far as Pakistan is concerned, OUR nation, after so many disasters, is "living" a better life then yours.. go figure it out..

Another 2 cents for you..

Not sure if the people in Pakistan fully realize the ramifiations of OBL hiding out in a safe house in Abbotabad. Sections that were long pro-Pakistan (e. g., Dana Rorhbacher) have decidedly turned against Pakistan. On the TV (John Stewart) are openly mocking the naivety of anyone trusting Pakistan.

We gave your country everything -- money, weapons, training, support in the UN and you repay us by shielding for years our most wanted terrorist. How long can Pakistan survive without our money? How long can you keep your weapons operational without our maintenance and spare parts? And I don't think China and Saudia Arabia are gong to be anywhere near as generous as we were.

Shut the $H!T up you cant say this Kr@P to my countrymen because the last time i checked your leaders were busy kissing the US @$$ for free, atleast mine get paid for kissing it......

Who is the one laughing now

Well its still me.. I hope you know what these people called who go physical for money.. don't you?

By the way, do you always get angry if someone tells you the truth? lol

Not sure if the people in Pakistan fully realize the ramifiations of OBL hiding out in a safe house in Abbotabad. Sections that were long pro-Pakistan (e. g., Dana Rorhbacher) have decidedly turned against Pakistan. On the TV (John Stewart) are openly mocking the naivety of anyone trusting Pakistan.

We gave your country everything -- money, weapons, training, support in the UN and you repay us by shielding for years our most wanted terrorist. How long can Pakistan survive without our money? How long can you keep your weapons operational without our maintenance and spare parts? And I don't think China and Saudia Arabia are gong to be anywhere near as generous as we were.

That is what Pakistanis want though isn't it? i.e not aid that comes strings.

Most don't want the US in the region imo. Aid is not a price worth paying.

I've got this image of the US force feeding aid onto countries that don't want it (or not in that way)

We Pakistanis beg you to stop your foolish aid which helps nothing but keep despots like zardari in power..but wait you cant because these morons also serve your intrests before serving national intrests. So they are like bribes and under table kickbacks. So blame yourself before blaming others. Nothing has caused more misery for the power awam of Pakistan than these so called aids. If you really want to help us, stop your nefarious games in tribal regions which have bought tribal war inside the country and use that money to invest in industry and schools rather than handing them to despots like zardari and gilani.

You are giving us aid because it serves your purpose. How does it feel to us as you go on a selling spree to arm our arch rival. If you are hurt by OBL being discovered in Pakistan then we are also hurt by you arming our arch rival.

Let face it, USA is not honest to anyone, not even their own people fooled in the name of democracy. Lets face it, Its not Pakistan sheltering your most wanted man but the nasty creation of CIA and his followers which are bombing our cities and killing our security men day and night. Think about it, I wish all these bombs should have gone off in USA instead of US paying the peice of goals of US hegemony.

Stop repeating like a Fox news parrot, whose character is no different than its name..

If we had kept the 2 cents with us all the times, India's 45% population would had died long time ago.. they are surviving on NGO's contributions "mate".. so instead of "laughing", if you "seriously" work towards that goal it would be better for you and your country..

As far as Pakistan is concerned, OUR nation, after so many disasters, is "living" a better life then yours.. go figure it out..

Another 2 cents for you..

You again? Lol.. You do laugh at you don't you? anyways, rather than getting worried for 45% of India, don't you think that you should be worried of your own country which is in a big mess right now..?

And yeah, the reason you keep on giving 2 cents because you're getting it from your western master.. Its not your hard earned money but GRANTED.. This is why this thread exist..

Just let me know if you still don't understand..lol

That is what Pakistanis want though isn't it? i.e not aid that comes strings.

Most don't want the US in the region imo. Aid is not a price worth paying.

Honor and integrity are "strings". The only 'strings' attached to our aid was that you don't stab us in the back! Is that such a big consideration?

For over half a century, the American taxpayer has given Pakistan but literally everything from cash to planes to missiles to food to medicines. In 1971, we sent the 7th Fleet to the Bay of Bengal in a desperate bid to save your forces. We supported you at every turn in the UN.

And in return, you harbored the man responsible for the killing of thousands of our countrymen! Following the rule of law is now considered some kind of obligation?

The sooner we end our handouts to Pakistan, the better off we will all be.

Honor and integrity are "strings". The only 'strings' attached to our aid was that you don't stab us in the back! Is that such a big consideration?

For over half a century, the American taxpayer has given Pakistan but literally everything from cash to planes to missiles to food to medicines. In 1971, we sent the 7th Fleet to the Bay of Bengal in a desperate bid to save your forces. We supported you at every turn in the UN.

And in return, you harbored the man responsible for the killing of thousands of our countrymen! Following the rule of law is now considered some kind of obligation?

The sooner we end our handouts to Pakistan, the better off we will all be.

What else can you expect man.. Thanks for highlighting the facts though..

... How long can Pakistan survive without our money? How long can you keep your weapons operational without our maintenance and spare parts? And I don't think China and Saudia Arabia are gong to be anywhere near as generous as we were.

Just a quick reminder of the 90s. We survived without the US and many European countries. We weren't in the best shape, but we did not collapse.
Without the US money to corrupt the elite we can hope for better people in key positions. Improving our economic system will be sufficient without resorting to foreign aid.

And where was this great and generous friend when our neighbour tested a nuclear device? Why was the mighty US silent then? Why did it turn away as soon as the job was done and the Soviet Union collapsed?

The F-7s, Mirages and the JF-17s don't need US spare parts, :lol:

The US is worried about Pakistan shifting its partnership to China, improving relations with Russia and increasing trade with Iran to cover oil and gas.

It will be the US that may be left without any friends here in Asia, except Japam and S.Korea.

where is American proof that ''we'' (i.e. the common Pakistani man, the leadership i.e. the STATE) harbored this man OBL? No evidence exists so far. It is just media speculation and American hysteria only.

Without proof, you have no case. It's your tax dollars, you can decide what to do with them. Hillary rightly said ''we arent forcing you to take the aid'' however a lot of Pakistanis feel it is almost forced on us and the ''dear leaders'' of ours are only to happy to accept it

bribery is not a good business practice.....and a not so good policy practice is forgetting the sacrifices made by your allies

Back
Top Bottom