What's new

‘Pakistan has been playing us all for suckers’

Same suggestion to you mate.. Stop interfering in other's matters.. Go sort your own issues.. I stand by my post.. and so does 180 million other Pakistanis..

180 million Pakistani stand by your post? why don't you stand for election then? You'll surely win with not a single vote against you! lol..But you've to be ready for some general from the army takes the government over! lol

This woman is full of poison against Pakistan; she speaks in tones which are low and profound but very venomous against Pakistan

180 million Pakistani stand by your post? why don't you stand for election then? You'll surely win with not a single vote against you! lol..But you've to be ready for some general from the army takes the government over! lol

And you joined the site just to say this?

Anyways, i don't need election, if you can't understand what i was saying, you need to stand in a learning queue.. or maybe sit in a 'tat' school..

This woman is full of poison against Pakistan; she speaks in tones which are low and profound but very venomous against Pakistan

You can see what i responded there in the comments segment.. these people need to be responded "on-the-spot"

I think the US has been playing the whole world for suckers, including Pakistan. After all, how did they get into Iraq into the first place? They're just better at hiding it from the Western media here than Pakistan does with its own media.

pakistan has found a good friend in china. it's just acknowledgment of this.

to be honest i think pakistan needs no other allies with the sort of partnership it has with china.

it's a partnership that will benefit both countries a lot.

And you joined the site just to say this?

Anyways, i don't need election, if you can't understand what i was saying, you need to stand in a learning queue.. or maybe sit in a 'tat' school..

No dear, I joined the site to give my best wishes to Pak, thats what I did but you didnt see it huh?

And you've got to be kidding me, you said you have so called support of 180 million people something... you still don't want to go for election..? I know you wanna make fun of me... lol

May be I need to join school, and I'm lucky that I can atleast do that. You know why? Simple, coz we HAVE schools here. lol

You're amazing man.

No dear, I joined the site to give my best wishes to Pak, thats what I did but you didnt see it huh?

And you've got to be kidding me, you said you have so called support of 180 million people something... you still don't want to go for election..? I know you wanna make fun of me... lol

May be I need to join school, and I'm lucky that I can atleast do that. You know why? Simple, coz we HAVE schools here. lol

You're amazing man.

Your posts prove otherwise..

Your posts prove otherwise..

Do you feel to laugh at yourself?? Coz I do... lolzz.. You still didnt tell me about the election.. Think about it man, 180 million is not a small number.. even your PM may not have the voters base this strong..lolzz.. you're so entertaining man..lol

STOP AIDING PAKISTAN!! SERIOUSLY STOP STOP!!

Aid is a curious thing in Pakistan.

I think most people don't want any aid. a) doesnt reach them b) because it doesnt reach them it seems more like its used to buy off the rulers.

Aid is a curious thing in Pakistan.

I think most people don't want any aid. a) doesnt reach them b) because it doesnt reach them it seems more like its used to buy off the rulers.

The last time I saw any evidence of US Aid was seeing cans of US Soyabean oil at the Peshawar bara market for sale at Rs 459.

Do you feel to laugh at yourself?? Coz I do... lolzz.. You still didnt tell me about the election.. Think about it man, 180 million is not a small number.. even your PM may not have the voters base this strong..lolzz.. you're so entertaining man..lol

Mate.. i have already had an infraction for responding to scum like you, read post # 8 for what i said, if you don't understand what i said there, and whether it was belief of all Pakistanis or not, then by all means.. My post still stand..

Secondly, it seems you have buildings for schools, no one to teach or learn (except linguistics).. at least thats what we get from how you people behave..

Just my two cents..

Mate.. i have already had an infraction for responding to scum like you, read post # 8 for what i said, if you don't understand what i said there, and whether it was belief of all Pakistanis or not, then by all means.. My post still stand..

Secondly, it seems you have buildings for schools, no one to teach or learn (except linguistics).. at least thats what we get from how you people behave..

Just my two cents..

Mate? "MATE" is your favorite word, isn't it? If you had understood that rather than giving 2 cents to others, had you been keeping it to yourself, then the question of existence of this thread wouldn't have arrived..! and you wouldn't have to take money from your western masters..

I hope you get it now and don't reply, or else all I can do to you is LAUGH.

oops! I'm already laughing..lol

Back
Top Bottom