What's new

Pakistan has become 'paapistan', says Maulana Kalbe Sadiq

Status
Not open for further replies.
But honestly speaking, Shias are pretty upper crust and good looking in India. This maulana to be honest does not look Shia. He looks more like a Mumbra Sunni.

All I said sirji was a Muslim, any Muslim, with a bad attitude, s.hits his pants when he sees a Maratha - Fact. :)

:lol: apparently you were owned for BS'ing as usual ..:lol:

When I gave you a shit load of examples .. :lol: From Adina Baig whom Marathas served for 1 lac pays..

Or Aurangzeb who butchered you..:lol:

Or the Pashtuns ? :lol:

@DESERT FIGHTER

Ohhh I see so this Maulana here has seen some Maratha in India. Hmmmm case solved for this shitty statement.

Poor man trying to prove his loyality ..:lol:

Samjha kar yara.. Even now they are considered "Pakitanis" in india .. Just coz of their religion .. They are also the poorest community & prosecuted.... Can't get jobs,houses etc. So it's logical to say shit like this and stay in the good books.

Samjha kar yara.. Even now they are considered "Pakitanis" in india .. Just coz of their religion .. They are also the poorest community & prosecuted.... Can't get jobs,houses etc. So it's logical to say shit like this and stay in the good books.

I understand yar, and we have been perfectly fine with it, if it was not for them we would have........., but they need to understand too that we will tolerate their cowardliness to an extent, there are limits to it.

Just one question.....What will say to All Mighty when u die? Would u say him that we 'practice' whatever part of islam we feel like practicing or we had submitted our will completely to u?
He will say ' O almighty I saw voilence in your name ..In pakistan they were killing each other ..I knew you will guide me in hour of confusion and just prayed for it keeping my humility and humanity intact ..'
Now what will you say when he asks you 'why you killed humanity in my name ?'

I request my countrymen to go easy, there is no harm in bashing Pakistan to life, faith and women of family.

When I gave you a shit load of examples .. :lol: From Adina Baig whom Marathas served for 1 lac pays..

Maratha empire in 1758 AD

India_18th_century.JPG

Sangh empire in 2015 AD

Screen_Shot_2014-05-16_at_11.23.16_AM.png

The fountainhead of both empires remains the same.

Militant Dharmic Ground Zero ......

Let me give a f..k...

No not given ..

P.S : Just yesterday you were talking shit about muslims b now this? :lol:

Epic fail "bhaiya".

but aren't shias being killed left & right in pakistan , not to forget ahmedis

their place of worship is being bombed like there is no tomorrow .

they are very safe in india , maulana is at-least right on one thing

Maratha empire in 1758 AD

India_18th_century.JPG

Sangh empire in 2015 AD

Screen_Shot_2014-05-16_at_11.23.16_AM.png

The fountainhead of both empires remains the same.

Militant Dharmic Ground Zero ......

BS again as usual .. But hey no swet bahiya..
We can understand .. Rohillas Pashtuns,Aurangzebs, Adina Baig (who used marathi puppets by paying em 1 lac per day) to do his dirty laundry and so on..

but muslims in india are much more successful then muslims anywhere be it cinema , sports , business

note- read about obama's latest comment of different face of islam , he dint even mention you guys

You? In that you, you also included.

but aren't shias being killed left & right in pakistan , not to forget ahmedis

their place of worship is being bombed like there is no tomorrow .

they are very safe in india , maulana is at-least right on one thing

No co all indian muslims are getting stuffed collectively .. And forget about Pak .. You don't know shut about us ..
Worry about your own people .. Khud zaleel aur dosroun kou nasihat.

You? In that you, you also included.

No my ancestors.. I'm not a Mughal but I'm a Baluch .. With my better half being Pashtun and my countrymen being the same as Adina Baig (punjabi Arian) and even mughals.. Are you a big mouthed Islamophobic shiv sena marathi bhaiya too?

Last edited:
BS again as usual .. But hey no swet bahiya..
We can understand .. Rohillas Pashtuns,Aurangzebs, Adina Baig (who used marathi puppets by paying em 1 lac per day) to do his dirty laundry and so on..

What's BS? You disagree with the map?

Who was the last Muslim ruler of India to hold the same amount of territory at any one given point in time and when was it?

Point of fact is that my people pushed yours all the way to the Indus. Look at the map. Poke holes in it if you must. And please do not deflect by splitting hairs about you being Baluch etc. You know what this is. A Hindu Maratha vs Muslim thing for ownership of India. Period

You think calling my lineage mercenaries insults me? I am a Maratha. I will stop at nothing to finish my enemy.

No my ancestors.. I'm not a Mughal but I'm a Baluch .. With my better half bein Pashtun and my countrymen being the same as Adina Baig (punjabi Arian) and even mughals.. Are you a big mouthed Islamophobic shiv sena marathi bhaiya too?
Did only the Mugals looted the India?

BTW, on other not, Mugals also administered the some part of current Baluchistaan at its peak.

Mughal%20Empire%20BR.jpg

. I'm not a Mughal but I'm a Baluch

Did you even real the history, there is no one like Mugals. There was no mass exodus to India, the only mugals invade and ruled, like Brits.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom