What's new

Pakistan has become 'paapistan', says Maulana Kalbe Sadiq

Status
Not open for further replies.
no infact i see pakistanis burn a lot especially when an indian muslim criticizes them , already the whole world is against them this is like a last nail in the coffin .

You think we care about what he said? If it was not for distorting of my country's name I would have given a shit about him and his speech. He can live in his Dakoslistan I give a _I_ about him. And amazing how Hindus would rally to support his speech, otherwise lots of comments here on this very forum would say how much you want these Indian Muslim (cowards) to go to Pakistan. Awwww sigh. Hypocrites and then they would preach us.

Go find some moving bus and kill some female for fun, because duplicity and killing women for pleasure is what you do best.

Indian Mullah should mind his own business.

Did you go ask them about their "castes" (considering indian muslims don't have castes as they claim) and their sects?

Nope. Situational awareness. We do not have too many low caste poor Shias here in India. The overwhelming percentage ar Sunnis.

And these incidents of communal violence are few and far in between. And as in this case, politically manipulated. There is very little "religion" involved.

No one targets Shias here, as in your country. And no one targets Muslims either. Everyone goes on about their lives peacefully.

No look at the daily news coming out of Pakistan?

What benefit did all those centuries of valorous conquests get you? Small piees of charred flesh on a blood stained imam bargah floor?

Noted cleric Maulana Kalbe Sadiq has termed Pakistan as "paapistan".

The vice president of All India Muslims Personal Law Board (AIMPLB) stressed that the neighbouring country has earned this sobriquet because of violence taking place there

every day.

"Pakistan in no longer Pakistan, it has become 'paapistan' (land of sinners)... killings are taking place there on a daily basis. The neighbouring country could have been Pakistan (the pious land) at one time but no longer," Sadiq said in Lucknow on
Tuesday, Feb 24.

He was speaking at the annual function of Era's Medical College and Hospital in Uttar Pradesh capital.

"Medical science is there to treat human beings when they become ill but it is different in case of humanity...when humanity becomes sick among Hindus, it produces people like Asaram and when the same happens among Muslims, people like Hafiz Sayeed and Mullah Umar take birth in Pakistan," he said.

Earlier, Governor Ram Naik presented medals to 27 meritorious students and wished them a bright future.

Pakistan has become 'paapistan', says Maulana Kalbe Sadiq

This reflects the changing perceptions of Indian Muslims for Pakistan.

Big time.

From the reactions here, any time we want to finger them, we should as one of our Muslims to be the spokesperson. Preferably a respectable sort, with a big luxuriant beard and cap.
Doval at work man ... doval at work :rofl:

He was speaking at the annual function of Era's Medical College and Hospital in Uttar Pradesh capital.
in Pakistan," he said.

Look at this moron. He is suppose to say something about medical and he is talking about Pakistan. Somebody should ask him whats the connection between the two or what relevance does Pakistan have w.r.t this? Talk about being paranoid. Idiot

Why Maulana is trolling Pakistan?

Prolly because he is not being invited anymore to recite hadiths in Muharram, which is the most lucrative time of the year for these kinds of ghazi e guftaar. But I have no problem what view the Indian Muslims hold about Pakistan as long as they remain in India. No more hijrat please and no more phony and gory tales of qurbanis - lalookhet is already chock-full of your ilk.

Why, oh why you guys always think about piss and poop? Is that your upbringing? Bring piss & poop in everything? Do you bring that to your dinner table too?:lol:
Not to "our" dinner table, but if we were to throw our friends from across the border a dinner party, yes. Gotta make em feel at home. :D

Prolly because he is not being invited anymore to recite hadiths in Muharram, which is the most lucrative time of the year for these kinds of ghazi e guftaar. But I have no problem what view the Indian Muslims hold about Pakistan as long as they remain in India. No more hijrat please and no more phony and gory tales of qurbanis - lalookhet is already chock-full of your ilk.
Considering how political parties fall head over heals to please maulanas for vote banks he would even consider about hijrat to Pakistan but well I get your point. And dont worry he is just trolling, he got no love for Pakistan either.

It's irrelevant but you write Qalbe Sadiq.. which means heart of Sadiq
Kalbe Sadiq would mean the Dog of Sadiq.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom