What's new

Pakistan has become 'paapistan', says Maulana Kalbe Sadiq

Status
Not open for further replies.
13% of indian population and a handful of people ?

Almost no representation in military.

Under repented in National Assembly.

Poorest minority.

Most unemployed.

You need more example?

bhai kya apke pure developed mulk me en handful logo ka koi jawab hai

muslims are poor bcz of their thinking but muslim entrepreneurs like azim premji have created thousands of jobs for indian youth , talk to me when you have any such people in your country .

aur employment ki ap baat hi na kare toh behtar , pakistan mey konsi employment hai :azn:

military mey representation is done on merit not on some minority appeasement .

aur sirji please ek akhri baar hath jod kar nivedan kartha hu , please duniya bhar ke musalmano ka theka na le kyuki apse apni nahi sambhali jati , 1971 mey ap bengali musalman nahi sambhal paye fir abhi toh shia nahi sambhal pare .
Saudi walo sey ap badi bhaichare ki umeed karte hai lekin woh apko ghaas bhi nahi dalte , afg ka toh pucho mat .

aur yeh baloch mey kya ho raha hai?

and yeah give me more examples

@DESERT FIGHTER

Leave it bro, spare them they are deluded kids, they think they can treat us the same way they treat Muslims in India, and it butt hurts them when they see it happening opposite.

Amazed bro. Jus amazed.

BTW, you know how the hell Brits ruled every part of India? Yes treaty with every rulers. .

Did you know Doctrine of Lapse and paramountcy)?

Do you know it was not a "rule" unlike your states where they ruled within an iron hand for over 200 years directly ? It is the same treaty which the few indian supported terrorist fuks throw each n every time ? We didn't pay any tribute .. We didn't give them any soldiers and so on.. Yet despite all that my people Marris resisted them till they fked off to England.. Meanwhile you guys joined them against your own States.. And neighbouring states ۔۔

bhai kya apke pure developed mulk me en handful logo ka koi jawab hai

muslims are poor bcz of their thinking but muslim entrepreneurs like azim premji have created thousands of jobs for indian youth , talk to me when you have any such people in your country .

aur employment ki ap baat hi na kare toh behtar , pakistan mey konsi employment hai :azn:

military mey representation is done on merit not on some minority appeasement .

aur sirji please ek akhri baar hath jod kar nivedan kartha hu , please duniya bhar ke musalmano ka theka na le kyuki apse apni nahi sambhali jati , 1971 mey ap bengali musalman nahi sambhal paye fir abhi toh shia nahi sambhal pare .
Saudi walo sey ap badi bhaichare ki umeed karte hai lekin woh apko ghaas bhi nahi dalte , afg ka toh pucho mat .

aur yeh baloch mey kya ho raha hai?

and yeah give me more examples

English ? And your arguement is lame.

@DESERT FIGHTER

Leave it bro, spare them they are deluded kids, they think they can treat us the same way they treat Muslims in India, and it butt hurts them when they see it happening opposite.

no infact i see pakistanis burn a lot especially when an indian muslim criticizes them , already the whole world is against them this is like a last nail in the coffin .

LOL.... Maulana taking a dig at arabs. :lol:
Poor troll .. probably humiliated by some Pakistani in real life.

Now kid .. You are on a Pakistani forum (and as I have asked low life like yourself several times) why don't you point out Pakistanis who claim they are "arabs" on this very Pakistani Defence Forum?

Go ahead or stfu.

no infact i see pakistanis burn a lot especially when an indian muslim criticizes them , already the whole world is against them this is like a last nail in the coffin .

Too much curry.

O pls yaar. What desperate clutching of straws man.

P.S. Muzaffarnagar were all Sunnis btw. Low caste ones.

Did you go ask them about their "castes" (considering indian muslims don't have castes as they claim) and their sects?

then don't cry next time claiming that indian curry is actually pakistani dishes
Well you cant claim it as your own cuz both India and Pakistan became sates in 1947

Do you know it was not a "rule" unlike your states where they ruled within an iron hand for over 200 years directly ? It is the same treaty which the few indian supported terrorist fuks throw each n every time ? We didn't pay any tribute .. We didn't give them any soldiers and so on.. Yet despite all that my people Marris resisted them till they fked off to England.. Meanwhile you guys joined them against your own States.. And neighbouring states ۔۔

Lol bro. You guys, we are not like you, we resisted.

Did you tell this to Pakistani Punjabis too? If I tell you truth then Muslim League and your Quid-e-Azam was biggest supporter of Brit rule.

Ok, bro, bye bye, I think you want to live in your false histories.

BTW, now I understand what Pakistanis people think about Indians, they think Indians are inferior, its good, there is nothing in talk. from your own point you justified Indian Islamophobia and haterness toward Muslims.

They butchered innocent civies, looted there money. You must be proud of that. So, its all fair then.

Indeed Islam is dead in Pakistan!
Criminals and terrorists using Islam to justify their heinous deeds. Muslims in India enjoy much more personal and religious freedom.
We practice Islam whichever way we feel is good and the state has no say over it. We have equal opportunities and rights. As long as we have our constitutional rights, each and every Indian Muslim should be proud of our system. We in India lead a much more peaceful,democratic and Islamic life in India than in any country in the subcontinent.
Good for you, fuglies! And please change your dp, we don't need your support. Akhhhh thooo...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom