What's new

Pakistan has become 'paapistan', says Maulana Kalbe Sadiq

Status
Not open for further replies.
but muslims in india are much more successful then muslims anywhere be it cinema , sports , business

Do 2-3 actors represent the poorest b most prosecuted (yet largest) minority in India ?
note- read about obama's latest comment of different face of islam , he dint even mention you guys

:lol: why would he talk about Pak in india? Also he lectured you on religious tolerance ?

P.S: do you need Obamas certificate to boast on PDF?:D

What's BS? You disagree with the map?

Who was the last Muslim ruler of India to hold the same amount of territory at any one given point in time and when was it?

Point of fact is that my people pushed yours all the way to the Indus. Look at the map. Poke holes in it if you must. And please do not deflect by splitting hairs about you being Baluch etc. You know what this is. A Hindu Maratha vs Muslim thing for ownership of India. Period

You think calling my lineage mercenaries insults me? I am a Maratha. I will stop at nothing to finish my enemy.

Stop embarassing yourself kiddo .. Marathas were muppets Adina Baig and never controlled shit in modern day Pak .. He paid them 1 lac rupees to wash his behind .. To do his dirty laundry and used them against his enemies ..

And after that threw em out like a fly.

As for your "lineage" we joke about you ... And unlike you we have a code of honour .. "Baluchmayar"... similiar to the Pashtns who have "Pashtunwali".... Pubjabis who have "Ghairat" etc.

As for your "lineage" we joke about you ... And unlike you we have a code of honour .. "baluchmayar"... similiar to the Pashtns who have "Pashtunwali".... Pubjabis who have "Ghairat" etc.

Just search how Marathas had to ally with Muslims to face another Muslim named "Tipu Sultan", they even tried to ally British East India Co. to face a Muslim named "Tipu Sultan" yar.

Stop embarassing yourself kiddo .. Marathas were muppets Adina Baig and never controlled shit in modern day Pak .. He paid them 1 lac rupees to wash his behind .. To do his dirty laundry and used them against his enemies ..

I have always maintained that India (civilizationally, culturally) and for much of history ends at the Indus.

And in that the Marathas succeeded. They had zero interest crossing the Indus. What started as a fight for their own land took them all the way north, chasing your guys fleeing for their lives. Eventually warriors grow weary and homesick. And want to return to their own land.

A point was proven. It was time to come back to the maha rashtra.

Not all did though. A lot married local girls and settled down. I have a line of my family that has been UP Marathas for over two centuries now.

I have always maintained that India (civilizationally, culturally) and for much of history ends at the Indus.

And in that the Marathas succeeded. They had zero interest crossing the Indus. What started as a fight for their own land took them all the way north, chasing your guys fleeing for their lives. Eventually warriors grow weary and homesick. And want to return to their own land.

A point was proven. It was time to come back to the maha rashtra.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Puppets of Adina Baig .. Who prides himself being being mercenaries with no code of honor and are the butt of the joke today !(as always) should t:

Lie.

Not called themselves "warriors" either.. Warriors are bound by codes and honour.

Are you a big mouthed Islamophobic shiv sena marathi bhaiya too?
Wtf you talking about. I believe in facts,

if in 1947 we were not partitioned, then you saying the same? in the same sense Mugals never ruled the most part of South India, so they are not Indians?

I want to ask some questions.

The people only butchered by muslim invaders are Indians? And all other are jus like family to them? these invaders were sympathizer to muslims living in India? And the people who were not butchered during these muslim rule and invasions are alright with this, like you?

It seems that you supporting the killing of civies in name of power, religion and wealth. I must give you standing ovation.

Just search how Marathas had to ally with Muslims to face another Muslim named "Tipu Sultan", they even tried to ally British East India Co. to face a Muslim named "Tipu Sultan" yar.
:rofl: They were paid by Adina Baig to fight mughals for him to remain in power .. :lol:

As for your "lineage" we joke about you ... And unlike you we have a code of honour .. "Baluchmayar"... similiar to the Pashtns who have "Pashtunwali".... Pubjabis who have "Ghairat" etc.
What about Sikh empire then?

Not called themselves "warriors" either.. Warriors are bound by codes and honour.

A Marathas only code of honor is the enemies dead corpse at his feet.

As I said, your side sees kindred spirits in us. Which scares you s.hitless.

Maulana Kalbe Sadiq you have proved yourself to be a loyal indian again-
Being a Muslim i am sure this is not the first time or the only time you have to prove your hinudstaniyat-
its just like a contract of hindustaniyat that expires after every few minutes and if you dont say such thing about Pakistan you will be termed as a traitor and asked to leave india go to Pakistan or move into the sea-
I pity your state-

A Marathas only code of honor is the enemies dead corpse at his feet.

As I said, your side sees kindred spirits in us. Which scares you s.hitless.

No .. My kind honours itself to defeating your mind .. For rulling you and for humiliating you and following their code of honour.

Wtf you talking about. I believe in facts,

if in 1947 we were not partitioned, then you saying the same? in the same sense Mugals never ruled the most part of South India, so they are not Indians?

I want to ask some questions.

The people only butchered by muslim invaders are Indians? And all other are jus like family to them? these invaders were sympathizer to muslims living in India? And the people who were not butchered during these muslim rule and invasions are alright with this, like you?

It seems that you supporting the killing of civies in name of power, religion and wealth. I must give you standing ovation.

Don't go there bro.

Its amusing and embarrassing at the same time for most Indians.

Maratha empire in 1758 AD

Sangh empire in 2015 AD

Screen_Shot_2014-05-16_at_11.23.16_AM.png

The fountainhead of both empires remains the same.

Militant Dharmic Ground Zero ......

Thats BJP, and not Sangh. And they won through elections, there is no empire in India.

Its Indian Republic. Dont misled people.

No .. My kind honours itself to defeating your mind .. For rulling you and for humiliating you and following their code of honour.

LOL don't joke big brother.

You neither defeated us, nor humiliated us. Were you looking at your reflection in the mirror as you sped across the continenst chased till the Indus by blood thirsty Maratha hordes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom