What's new

Pakistan has agreed to give Afghanistan trade access to India

Trade you are not dependent, but your countries security situation depends on relation with afghanistan.So you force to maintain good relation with them since the border is still open.

True, and India assess to Afghanistan through our soil can be great security threat to Pakistan.. anyways China is largest investor in Afghanistan neither Whining Indians or nor US( they just invested in Govt and state building which is till now incomplete) so we are always ready to facilitate China.. we wish China invest heavily in Afghanistan... and if they need any help in case, we are their for them, since we know this country very well..

Yeah thats why India is not part of Afghan Peace talks :D they give value to your money only otherwise they used world like Bhangi, Kala, etc etc

It's not a problem for non inclusion of india in peace talks, as afghanistan any unrest is not affecting directly to india but your country only as you host millions of afghan refugees.We have invested billions and afghanistan have to maintain good relation with india to get it, since they know that pakistan do not have that much capability to invest billions in afghanistan.

In conclusion 'money talks'.

It's not a problem for non inclusion of india in peace talks, as afghanistan any unrest is not affecting directly to india but your country only as you host millions of afghan refugees.

So who have more influence? they are reliant on us for trade, they are reliant for peace on us, they are reliant for us for millions of Jobs.. that Afghans aree doing in Pakistan.. ? then an Indian come and say we have more infulence.. no u have good will, we have influence..

We have invested billions

How many billions?

, since they know that pakistan do not have that much capability to invest billions in afghanistan.

you forget the China factor, China is largest investor in Afghanistan... India is no where near to them.. my wanna be Supa pawa friend :D

Last edited:
True, and India assess to Afghanistan through our soil can be great security threat to Pakistan.. anyways China is largest investor in Afghanistan neither Whining Indians or nor US( they just invested in Govt and state building which is till now incomplete) so we are always ready to facilitate China.. we wish China invest heavily in Afghanistan... and if they need any help in case, we are their for them, since we know this country very well..

China do not have that caliber to counter US influence in afghanistan.If china was poring billions, why chinese Xi can't build most iconic building like parliament in afghanistan? For you people world start with china and ends with china, because country like pakistan can't stand it's own feet.It was US before and now China.

So who have more influence?

How many billions?

you forget the China factor, China is largest investor in Afghanistan... India is no where near to them.. my wanna be Supa pawa friend :D

For your information chinese are the least people who do charity even though they enjoy billions of reserves.Still my question hold 'Why chinese can't build or inaugurate most iconic land mark building like parliament' if they hold that much power in afghanistan?

I am reading that 'Afghanistan want a trade route with india and not afghanistan want a trade route with China' !

China do not have that caliber to counter US influence in afghanistan.If china was poring billions, why chinese Xi can't build most iconic building like parliament in afghanistan? For you people world start with china and ends with china, because country like pakistan can't stand it's own feet.It was US before and now China.

now dont fart from ur rare... US cant match China in its neighborhood in power projection on in anything.. China have Pakistan as well on other side, thats why u see China is included in Afghan peace talks not irrelevant India.. u can offer ur parliamnet to Afghanistan it will not change fact that China is largest trade partner of Afghanistan, investor in Afghanistan.. and soon will be a largest defence partner of Afghanistan as well..

For your information chinese are the least people who do charity even though they enjoy billions of reserves.

Bcoz they invest, unlike Indian where six hundred million people are living without toilet and state is on charity spree :D 194 million people are starving and Indian state is busy in building foreign parliaments on charity :D

d not afghanistan want a trade route with China' !

Idiot..... they have border with China.. :rofl::rofl:

now dont fart from ur rare... US cant match China in its neighborhood in power projection on in anything.. China have Pakistan as well on other side, thats why u see China is included in Afghan peace talks not irrelevant India.. u can offer ur parliamnet to Afghanistan it will not change fact that China is largest trade partner of Afghanistan, investor in Afghanistan..

You don't know any geography, afghanistan neighbour is Pakistan and not India.It is the best interest for afghanistan not to include india in peace talks as of pakistani pressure.But still we maintain good relation with them over pakistan and that's all matters on ground if you like it or not.

By the way what happened in peace talks, afghanistan still telling you in crystal clear that 'We don't give access to you in central asia, if you don't give access to india'.Now you know who got the upper hand !

now dont fart from ur rare... US cant match China in its neighborhood in power projection on in anything.. China have Pakistan as well on other side, thats why u see China is included in Afghan peace talks not irrelevant India.. u can offer ur parliamnet to Afghanistan it will not change fact that China is largest trade partner of Afghanistan, investor in Afghanistan.. and soon will be a largest defence partner of Afghanistan as well..

Bcoz they invest, unlike Indian where six hundred million people are living without toilet and state is on charity spree :D 194 million people are starving and Indian state is busy in building foreign parliaments on charity :D

Mind your language i can use much worse than you.I can't expect any thing loosers like you.

@waz @Horus take care this kid.He is much annoying now, as of frustration.

Did you read the intial article, where is india in this deal? its afghan products (i dont what they are ) going into india and not the other way around

I will keep them in mind, but you're forgetting, this deal only allows for Afghanistan to send product to and not receive it from India.
Its just an opening my dear :-)
You will see how it will ''progress'' with time.................

Pakistan isn't giving access to India at all.
Will give........................ India will demand Complete Land Route via Pakistan using this current deal as justification.
And Pakistan will give them access to Afghanistan and Central Asia via land.............. and we will again listen songs of ''prosperity, peace and love'' at that time ....................

And don't bring up the Samjhota tragedy, just to score a point, its shameful.
Learning from past isn't shameful or point scoring.................

You don't know any geography, afghanistan neighbour is Pakistan and not India.It is the best interest for afghanistan not to include india in peace talks as of pakistani pressure.

So u are accepting Pakistan's influence is more on Afghanistan then India..

what i am saying dont confuse good will with influence, influence is different from good will

'We don't give access to you in central asia,

where they said? this contract will give us excess to Afghanistan and Central asia, as i said stop farts here, if they try to stop us we are more then willing to use China route, we are not like India, we will not do what u did with Chabahar... we have already ready build road network, with meager talks we can start through China...

Mind your language i can use much worse than you.I can't expect any thing loosers like you.

What language, plz point out? now dont behave as looser..:taz:

All major afghans cities are on Pakistan side, they have families,buisnesses,education and Health facilities here in Pakistan and thy will continue to do rely on these facilities for the forseable future and in that future india cannot provide these.
You just focus on trading tomatoes and rice with nepal and bangladesh , while we will focus on Middle east,central asia and china for trade.

India has no role in future of afghanistan your role is replaced by china

If india has no role in afghanistan, why afghanistan want a trade route with india in first place? India is still providing hospital facilities to afghani's for complicated treatment in which your country failed to provide even your citizens.There are 1000's of aghanistan patients coming to india for treatment in case you don't know.

Its just an opening my dear :-)
You will see how it will ''progress'' with time.................
Yes we will.

Will give........................ India will demand Complete Land Route via Pakistan using this current deal as justification.
And Pakistan will give them access to Afghanistan and Central Asia via land.............. and we will again listen songs of ''prosperity, peace and love'' at that time ....................
India can demand all it wants, Pakistan is free to reject them. This deal was with Afghanistan alone.

India doesn't need Pakistan, it has access to central Asia and Afghanistan through Iran, and it won't cost India a lot. In fact, India can always negotiate with China to gain access to central Asia. China isn't paranoid like Pakistan is, it would probably grant access, provided India pays China.

Learning from past isn't shameful or point scoring.................
Using the murder of innocent people to try and shame the other person into agreeing with your view, that is shameful and point scoring.

So u are accepting Pakistan's influence is more on Afghanistan then India..

what i am saying dont confuse good will with influence, influence is different from good will

where they said? this contract will give us excess to Afghanistan and Central asia, as i said stop farts here, if they try to stop us we are more then willing to use China route, we are not like India, we will not do what u did with Chabahar... we have already ready build road network, with meager talks we can start through China...

What language, plz point out? now dont behave as looser..:taz:

I told you, it's not matter for india if we include india or not unless we loose trade,diplomatic relation with afghanistan.You can use china or whatever route to central asia for your goods in which india does not care.Still afghanistan export more to india than china or pakistan,US holds its influence/military presence in afghanistan,India becoming a major power in global arena, pakistan remains helpless with the whole situation even if you like it or not.

Accept the reality and move on....

Pakistan agreed it before also but put condition of taxes and inspection of the cargo which India rejected, i want to know on what conditions we agreed, it is a great danger their leader already openly claimed that they will use proxies against us and they are using it. Not only they use our roads but also can deliver lethal weapons during 1000s of kilometer route.
We must put...
1. Heavy taxes for using our roads as maintains + duties.
2. Inspection of goods at any stage + transport must be Pakistani. India can bring their cargo to waga where it can be loaded into Pakistani truck and transported to Afghansitan

What we get....

1. Jobs and good for transport business.
2. Security and check what type of cargo / goods they are exporting and importing.

Without these conditions cargo must not be allowed to go through Pakistan.
As i said to raise proxies against us they have more secure air route and air bases near Afghanistan to deliver lethal weapons. If we put conditions and high taxes on land routes that means we are trying to resent Indian business men and it can loose trust between both stake holders. So i don't think our so called Seths will barter a deal.
Yes the deal is risky and require ultra high inspection and safety.
If we put extra taxes on this route Mr Bania will compare it to the air route and calculate the pros and cons to answer us.
I am sure as Indians are in better position they can get this deal very easily.

tax reiief on sherif businesses inside India
Nora bros will eat us with bones nothing will left to survive. After spending decades in politics he learns only to rig elections systematically nothing else.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom