What's new

Pakistan has agreed to give Afghanistan trade access to India

Remember your words......
I will throw back these words to you when "fruit" of this deal will ripe.

This is just the beginning....... you are giving them opening and later you will not be able to handle it.......

Just don't forget Samjhota express......
I will keep them in mind, but you're forgetting, this deal only allows for Afghanistan to send product to and not receive it from India.

Pakistan isn't giving access to India at all.

And don't bring up the Samjhota tragedy, just to score a point, its shameful.

Remember your words......
I will throw back these words to you when "fruit" of this deal will ripe.

This is just the beginning....... you are giving them opening and later you will not be able to handle it.......

Just don't forget Samjhota express......
Did you read the intial article, where is india in this deal? its afghan products (i dont what they are ) going into india and not the other way around

And don't bring up the Samjhota tragedy

Sir Samjhota is / was not tragedy but a terror act by Hinduvta goons.

Did you read the intial article, where is india in this deal? its afghan products (i dont what they are ) going into india and not the other way around
In that case good for India, have lot of trash (heroine) directly.

I will keep them in mind, but you're forgetting, this deal only allows for Afghanistan to send product to and not receive it from India.

Pakistan isn't giving access to India at all.

And don't bring up the Samjhota tragedy, just to score a point, its shameful.
Only if you believe Afghan trucks will go empty from India.....

Sir Samjhota is / was not tragedy but a terror act by Hinduvta goons.

trag·e·dy/ˈtrajədē/

noun
1.an event causing great suffering, destruction, and distress, such as a serious accident, crime, or natural catastrophe.

Every terror attack is a tragedy.

trag·e·dy/ˈtrajədē/

noun
1.an event causing great suffering, destruction, and distress, such as a serious accident, crime, or natural catastrophe.

Every terror attack is a tragedy.
terrorism
ˈtɛrərɪzəm/
noun
  1. the unofficial or unauthorized use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims.

They'll be scrutinized and searched, if suspicion is there. That's why border security exists, not so they can sit around with thumbs up their asses.

terrorism
ˈtɛrərɪzəm/
noun
  1. the unofficial or unauthorized use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims.
And that contradicts me how? I don't expect everyone to be fluent in English, but come on.

Their is no india in this deal, most probaly the truck which will mostly Pakistani will dump the load at indian border

They'll be scrutinized and searched, if suspicion is there. That's why border security exists, not so they can sit around with thumbs up their asses.

And that contradicts me how? I don't expect everyone to be fluent in English, but come on.
Yeah ofcourse...but then some are claiming that Afghan products will be allowed while not Indian ones while returning. Tell you what, this is not how it works. Even Pakistani trucks come to India with Pakistani products and while returning they take Indian products to Pakistan....

This is going to happen over the blood of Pakistanis who lost their lives due to sponsored terrorism of India through Afghanistan. I say to hell with this. We are giving them the opportunity to strike more by allowing them to pass through our territory. This will only lead to increase terrorism inside Pakistan.
Instead of securing our borders, we are willing to open it further. Great going Mr. NS app sa yahi umeed thi.

Yeah ofcourse...but then some are claiming that Afghan products will be allowed while not Indian ones while returning. Tell you what, this is not how it works. Even Pakistani trucks come to India with Pakistani products and while returning they take Indian products to Pakistan....
But that's exactly how it'll work. You seem to misunderstand, just because the Afghan truck wont have Indian products, doesn't mean they'll go back to Afghanistan empty handed. The article even says that on their return they will be loaded with Pakistani product to send to Afghanistan.

Bhaai Jaan
Afghanistan is majorly under influence of pro Indian and Indian Intelligence and who will be assured that RAW will not used this trade rout for terrorists purpose and remember Indian Minister's and their National Security head officially accepted that they are using terrorism as Indian Policy against Pakistan.

This is a win situation mainly for afghanistan

1. India can import central asian and afghanistan goods
2. Afghanistan export growth improves
3. Afghanistan can connect india but pakistan already connected central asian countries through china
4. Afghanistan get bigger market access to country like india while pakistan get smaller
market access like central asian countries

It's a diplomatic victory for afghanistan.

Back
Top Bottom