What's new

Pakistan has agreed to give Afghanistan trade access to India

Well its our win as indian has not been given access to Afghanistan. It is one way trade where afghanistan can export their products to india. On contrary we get tax free and duty free two way trade to Tajikistan and centeral asia.

Give trade a chance. I think it has been done keeping CPEC at the back of the mind. Connecting CE, in extension the entire Eurasia, is a proof of the utter importance and viability of CPEC. Once you put China into the equation, nobody in this region in his right mind will dare to mess with it. Wonderful days are waiting for the Paks..

Cool down Pakistanis, Pakistan has agreed to give Afghanistan access to India and not the other way.

I will reiterate this is ONLY being done by a FEW for a FEW. Rest of the masses have nothing to gain from it.
Your reiteration is unneeded. If India was involved, then the army was involved. This deal went through the army first, I can guarantee that much.

Cool down Pakistanis, Pakistan has agreed to give Afghanistan access to India and not the other way.
Sort of, while Indian trucks aren't allowed, Afghan trucks are now allowed to carry Indian products, which is a major policy change from Pakistan's previous policies.

Your reiteration is unneeded. If India was involved, then the army was involved. This deal went through the army first, I can guarantee that much.

Sort of, while Indian trucks aren't allowed, Afghan trucks are now allowed to carry Indian products, which is a major policy change from Pakistan's previous policies.

What you are doing is doing favor to Afghans and not to Indians. I was surprised to see so much emotions pouring out of Pakistanis that it reminded me of the Indian soap opera saas bhi kabhi bahu thi.

What you are doing is doing favor to Afghans and not to Indians. I was surprised to see so much emotions pouring out of Pakistanis that it reminded me of the Indian soap opera saas bhi kabhi bahu thi.
Unfortunately, people are more prone to emotional outbursts, rather than looking at the facts.

Pakistan today is just a business franchise for the erstwhile upper and middle class English educated elite from Muslim minority areas of India like Utter Pradesh. This group has effectively colonised Karachi in almost Zionist way the Jews did in Palestine. They display the same chauvinistic superiority toward the native cultures and languages as the Jews did with the native Palestinian. They even make similar claims that "we turned the Karachi into powerhouse".

Islam was used to wax eloquent and fool the gullible masses. A imposed culture was equated with Islam as if that culture or language was Islam. In effect a Utter Pradesh India was carved inside the heart of Pakistan under the guise of Islam. Religion was used to secure this groups economic interests. The total hold over media (check where all the media in Pak is based) meant control over the population.

Along the way another power centre. The military from the GT road axis grabbed power. Over time this group also co-opted with the former and the same song has been sung since then with minor change here or there.

Given this reality all 1947 did was make another India Minor with veneer of false Islam sprayed on the facade. Given this it might well go bacxk to 1947. At least it would save billions of dollars on defence that might b e better used to improve the lives of the poor.
I am fed up of this version of tale. It is not unique or 'cool' anymore. Please keep this bullcrap with you. All it created was a place free from Brahmins and Khatris who owned each inch of people here but alas we couldn't free ourselves with Banya lovers and fan boys!

I am fed up of this version of tale. It is not unique or 'cool' anymore. Please keep this bullcrap with you. All it created was a place free from Brahmins and Khatris who owned each inch of people here but alas we couldn't free ourselves with Banya lovers and fan boys!

No idea where your from but rest assured no Brahmins or Khatris owned anything of my ancestors. If you carry some inferiority complex with regards to Brahmins that's your problem. Maybe they held sway over you. In the provinces of what is now Pakistan the so called Brahmins were in such a minority they would be sliced and diced faster than mincing machine chews up chicken meat. And in 1947 many were. Of course those living in Brahmin worshipping provinces got chewed up and what was left high tailed to seek refuge in the westerly provinces.

And now they act like Brahmins .....

Afghanistan would be sending minerals (resources) and India would be sending the Vitamins (medicines) in return while Pakistan will get fat (check) :enjoy:
From what i understand in the article, india wont be exporting anything to afghanistan.

No where in the article its mentioned that afghani trucks will take away indian products.
Rather it clearly mentions the empty afghan truck will be allowed to take pakistani exports on the return.
Correct me if i am wrong.

From what i understand in the article, india wont be exporting anything to afghanistan.

No where in the article its mentioned that afghani trucks will take away indian products.
Rather it clearly mentions the empty afghan truck will be allowed to take pakistani exports on the return.
Correct me if i am wrong.
I got the info from another thread. The source said that India would be allowed to send certain products back to Afghanistan, but they would have to go through some inspections.

Great news at least we are connecting with Pakistan and they with us through something... This will lead us to a path of peace and prosperity...
You've always been connected to us through your covert terrorist activities in the country.
Though the Afghani rats who spoke in the favor of India have been successful. Great lobbying by the RAW snakes!!
The access means more smuggling, terrorist activities in the country.

The federal government has agreed to give Afghanistan trade access to India using Pakistani soil, while in response Afghanistan has agreed to give Pakistan trade access to Sher Khan Bandar, a border area of Tajikistan.
Joke
Crap
Non sense

NS is digging grave of Pakistan ........

MODI was here for this reason............

While Kashmir is on side, these rascals are busy on other crap which might compromise security condition of Pakistan.......

Back
Top Bottom