What's new

Pakistan has a clear advantage in nuclear capability

The SC

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Canada
one nuke over over India after that i do not think Pakistan will be in any condition to attack again.

so the numbers are useless.

don't worry there won't be any nuclear war between India - pak in our life time:enjoy:

N even if it ever happens our current nuclear arsenal is sufficient blow up pak a couple of times so just chill man...

N just for ur general knowledge our current power production from nuclear is around 4,780 MW that to from our own reactors thats roughly seven times the production capability of pak
Now u do the maths that if India really want to increase its nuclear stock pile how much time would we require to surpass pak:azn:

one nuke over over India after that i do not think Pakistan will be in any condition to attack again.

fairly jingoistic approach..
but then again.. acceptable from your post history.

Each nation has redundancies to hit back after a total strike..
And neither can claim invulnerability at this stage to the others WMDs.

The same applies to India!
But we are talking about a strategic asset, a deterrent, and technology wise, while you answer in a warlike mind.
You got you answer on a warlike mind too, and believe me , do not be too arrogant, India can disappear too, and quite easily.
It is not my wish or the Pakistani wish, but only if...
So, please revise your thinking.

According to the Stockholm Institute as reported in the UK Telegraph, Pakistan has a clear advantage in nuclear capability over India and that “nuclear gap” is growing exponentially.

Pakistan, has a significant nuclear arsenal, which includes large numbers of tactical nukes not public “counted”.

PressTV - Bunker buster bomb threats against Iran signal world conflict

they were clueless when we did operation smiling buddha and now they are claiming we have 80 nukes and pakistan have over two hundred.i think these are just false claims made by them.maybe to demonise pakistan.
i can't predict how much nuclear weapons pakistan have in there arsenal because it's a top secret.maybe you have ove 400 nukes.same is with india,you can't predict how much nukes india have in there arsenal.
nuclear technology is top secret.there is no way anyone can predict how much nukes a country holds.
the very same people claimed china have 400 nukes.do you believe them?????

Its good for India. Making our point stronger that if Pakistan goes into anarchy whole world will be in danger. India can easily increase paranoia against Pakistan. Why you need bullets if you can use words ? Looks like Pakistan's own nuke can be possible threat to their economy considering the reaction of West when it comes to WMD or their stability.

P.S. Its a possible strategy India can use, no need to jump on me :D

And what makes you think it will be a single Nuke, if that option is ever exercised? Why wouldn't it be a massive strike to eliminate the whole of India including India's ability to respond?

And what makes you think it will be a single Nuke, if that option is ever exercised? Why wouldn't it be a massive strike to eliminate the whole of India including India's ability to respond?
120 25 kiloton warhead is not enough for to destroy India.But 60 warheads will obliterate Pakistan.

well...i dont think india's ability to respond will be eliminated assuming that pak wont attack till INS Arihant is fully inducted and operational...:)

n we are all talking nonsense here...there hasnt been a nuclear war earlier...nor will it be in future*

*if the govts behave sensibly

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Have you ever heard of Nuclear dust, cloud and its diffusion to other areas by air currents, effect on marine and land environment. Pakistan will be destroyed too because of the after effects and other countries like China, Bangladesh, Srilanka, Afghanistan will also be the victim due to these factors. You are talking about killing over a billion people and still think its a victory.

GO get some education about Nuclear War.

Its good for India. Making our point stronger that if Pakistan goes into anarchy whole world will be in danger. India can easily increase paranoia against Pakistan. Why you need bullets if you can use words ? Looks like Pakistan's own nuke can be possible threat to their economy considering the reaction of West when it comes to WMD or their stability.

This is actually a very good strategy.. since Pakistanis in general are unaware of the massive monetary black hole that their nuclear weapons program is.. MASSIVE.

It's genius. Absolutely marvelous. (in a Jeremy Clarkson accent).

You should go into indian startegic think tanks at the MoD .

Back
Top Bottom