What's new

Pakistan has a clear advantage in nuclear capability

Stupid thread....:wave: Talking about who's got the advantage in case of a nuclear war.....Besides in todays world i dont think thats possible....

Japan was hit by nuclear attack 65 years ago it was very unprepared at that time.
America never faced nuclear attack(the long island was just an alarm with no harm done).

Ahem....once again you have missed the magic word, in this case... Natural Disaster. !!

If India and Pakistan goes for a N-war, it will send us 100 years back. We all know what happened to Japan and i dont think anyone of us want those horrible incidents to take place even to our most hatred enemy.So lets pray both of our leaders stay sensible and sane unlike us, the internet warriors.

The words of wisdom by a great visionary from our part of the world also come to mind...... for,
"If all the Muslims in Pakistan are killed, there will still be plenty of Muslims left all over the Globe but if all the Hindus in India are eliminated, that will be virtually the end of the Hindus race, let us not finish off all the Muslims in Pakistan and all the Hindus in the world." !!!

Very bizarre analysis, do Muslim world really care about Pakistan's obsession with India. :undecided:

According to the Stockholm Institute as reported in the UK Telegraph, Pakistan has a clear advantage in nuclear capability over India and that “nuclear gap” is growing exponentially.

Pakistan, has a significant nuclear arsenal, which includes large numbers of tactical nukes not public “counted”.

PressTV - Bunker buster bomb threats against Iran signal world conflict

What do you think.....if an institute came to know the amount of nuke pak have, then india doesnt......nd as we all can see how much we are spending on hardwares to counter china and pakistan...so y not on nukes....nd for commonsense (which is not so common) we have more nuke than pak.........

If India and Pakistan goes for a N-war, it will send us 100 years back. We all know what happened to Japan and i dont think anyone of us want those horrible incidents to take place even to our most hatred enemy.So lets pray both of our leaders stay sensible and sane unlike us, the internet warriors.

I personally started to think that nowadays nuclear are not for war anymore, they are just for mind games........generous people know- what happened in heroshima and nagashaki.........warmonger know- except US if anybody uses nuclear they will be bared and will be sent to stone age.........

one nuke over over India after that i do not think Pakistan will be in any condition to attack again.

so the numbers are useless.
it wouldn't be one dude ................. there many be more than 100 ...............

Very bizarre analysis, do Muslim world really care about Pakistan's obsession with India. :undecided:
yes ......................... in future you will yourself say yes ...............

120 25 kiloton warhead is not enough for to destroy India.But 60 warheads will obliterate Pakistan.

120 25kt warheads? Who told you that secret?

But if I have to guess then the initial targets would most definitely be military targets and civilian population would be protected or atleast attempts would be made to minimize fallout to civilian population.

well...i dont think india's ability to respond will be eliminated assuming that pak wont attack till INS Arihant is fully inducted and operational...:)

n we are all talking nonsense here...there hasnt been a nuclear war earlier...nor will it be in future*

*if the govts behave sensibly

Nobody thinks there would be any sort of Nuclear exchange, it's a hypothetical 'if' situation. But as everybody keeps saying that Pakistan's Nuclear Weapons are India centric, should they simply not be 'enemy centric'? Besides, no amount of attack by any country can absolutely guarantee elimination of the targets ability to respond back, only best efforts can be made.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Have you ever heard of Nuclear dust, cloud and its diffusion to other areas by air currents, effect on marine and land environment. Pakistan will be destroyed too because of the after effects and other countries like China, Bangladesh, Srilanka, Afghanistan will also be the victim due to these factors. You are talking about killing over a billion people and still think its a victory.

GO get some education about Nuclear War.

I was posting on a hypothetical scenario when a Nuclear Attack is the last resort and you have to bring in false morality!

Anyway, even if Nuclear Weapons are ever used, they will be small tactical nukes, most likely on enemy's military concentrations.

i can make a donkey dance!but pakistani aka ex-indian sperm?
Big man hiding behind the internet.

I can assure you If you were to say this in front of me, you would be going home with your nose in your hand.

Beyond a certain point numbers do not matter.

Good luck to Pak if it has more nukes.

May we never have to use them.

It was actually done by one of your leader......none the less, India/ Pakistan go to war and annihilate each other....where does the obsession come into this, but i am sure wishful thinkers will always remain.

That is actually a serious question that must be researched in every Indian military circle...
because.. that simple fact is.. YOU NEVER KNOW. :angel:

Even if the above reply was sarcastic, i still await answer to my question :)

9829853650 location udaipur,rajasthan
name-harshwardhan sisodiya
come invite me

Oh feeling safe in your country as well?

I've never seen an Indian in the US making such bold statements.

Usually they are timid creatures and when you put your eyes into theirs they put their head down.

Feel safe behind the internet, because outside of cyber space we have all seen Indian bravado. ;)

Back
Top Bottom