What's new

Pakistan has a clear advantage in nuclear capability

Where india has an advantage thousands of smelly indians would swarm the thread thumping their chests, where they lack they play it down.

Let me remind these simpletons, that the time your government and high brass will take to decide anything, you people will already fueling hell fires.

happy burning :chilli::chilli::chilli:

@arp2041
But India had also promised Canada not to use its CANDU reactor for Nuclear weapons developments.
So, everyone and mostly Pakistan Know the value of your "Statements" of no first use...

Fair enough, CANDU/CIRUS reactor was purchased in 1963 by India to augment it's nuclear power generation capacity, it was before the 1967 nuclear tests done by China which seriously threatened the India's security, as far as i know, there was just an understanding between the govt. of Canada & India that the nuclear fuel will not be used in any military activity, there was no promise of sorts & this was before the Chinese test, After the tests conducted by China, Indian security was severely compromised as the two nations had already fought a war in 1962, acting in self defence, India had every right to develop nuclear weapons (as the Pakistani members here say about the development of it's nuclear weapons - "defence against India"), no international treaty or any written assurance was violated on part of India. Same is the case with INS Jalashwa LPD brought by India from US, India has said to US that it will not be used in war, but if Indian interests/security is severely threatened do u still think that India will not use a great resource in it's hand just because of a promise it made to another country, i mean it's better that India as a country remain than the promise (remain) it made to some other country.

But when u say that we can break our "no first use" Statements, i want to correct u here that these are not just statements which the GOI has made in media, this is a policy decision which was mentioned in the doctrine of nuclear weapon use by the GOI as early as Aug. 1999 (one year after the pokhran test of 1998), so no future govt. can backtrack on it. Also if India ever tries to backtrack on this policy, it will be seriously condemned by all the nations of the world & UN sanctions will follow resulting in loss of credibility of India as a responsible nation and India will be paying with decrease in it's GDP, no more weapons from any foreign source, etc.

+ if India really wanted to keep her enemies in a state of ambiguity w.r.t her nuclear weapons use, what in the world was forcing her to make such a policy, no nuclear weapon state has a declared no first use policy, India could had simply followed them.

@arp2041

But India had also promised Canada not to use its CANDU reactor for Nuclear weapons developments.
So, everyone and mostly Pakistan Know the value of your "Statements" of no first use...

Where dose india says it will not use, in fact that US wanted India to develop thats why they routed though Canada.........

Just remember the cold war, it was called cold war because both the US and the ex-USSR had a state policy of no first use, so you can be assured that every nation on earth that possesses Nuclear weapons have the same policy, it is called deterrence in other words.
I have heard long time ago that Pakistan had this policy too.
So, I personally think that any nation on earth with nuclear weapons will most likely use them if it is totally overwhelmed conventionally and is at the brink of loosing its statehood. Otherwise nuclear weapons are the equilibrium makers between the small and the big populated nations.
Some other cases are to take into account, like some hegemonic nations threatening to use nuclear weapons to dictate their policies on others who does not possess nukes!!!
The real game is much bigger than this, in a few words, you either play in the hands of western "Christianity" or the eastern "orthodox" one(both are Judeo-Christian ideologies far from true religion, but executed by the controlling figures of both churches, since they are still considered to be the most highly educated of this Judeo-Christian world) ), in both cases you fall into its hands(its trap), as a worldwide conspiracy this is the oldest and most sophisticated that humanity has ever witnessed.
So if anyone is interested in finding out the most hidden truths of our world, he/she should look back at recent history and do some thorough analysis of the major events that took place, their causes and their effects, and who has benefited the most from them.

Back
Top Bottom