What's new

Pakistan has 110 Nuclear weapons, edges ahead of India: USA Report

So more posts make you more intelligent and reliable ? :D

90% of people don't believe what I say. :D

Oh chacha G i believe u always. Yr the best indian member here according to me.

I was actually replying to him, the other guys who was trying to be over smart.

I know u will but as its we who have a first nuke policy not u guys. So its obvious that u will face destruction first n u will be able to use them aftr whatever will be left from our attack.

And i have mentioned there as how we will do that n i dont think as u will really be able to strike back as we will make sure we destroy yr launching centers first be it sea based second strike or Air based strike capability and third too if u have any.

More over Pak also has second n third strike capability n approx all our land based Nuke systems r mobile based so its realistic chance that even it u attack us on land based assets with nuke on conventional weapons then u will not be able to remove them fully.

And by the way we dont have much to lose either so if u guys r nuked finished then will be more then happy to die after words.

So Chill.
WOw.....................am i reading James Bond Novel..........................or Rambo....................

I know u will but as its we who have a first nuke policy not u guys. So its obvious that u will face destruction first n u will be able to use them aftr whatever will be left from our attack.

And i have mentioned there as how we will do that n i dont think as u will really be able to strike back as we will make sure we destroy yr launching centers first be it sea based second strike or Air based strike capability and third too if u have any.

More over Pak also has second n third strike capability n approx all our land based Nuke systems r mobile based so its realistic chance that even it u attack us on land based assets with nuke on conventional weapons then u will not be able to remove them fully.

And by the way we dont have much to lose either so if u guys r nuked finished then will be more then happy to die after words.

So Chill.

well dude dont count too uch on no first use nuke policy as they say ...Hathee ke daant dikhane ke aur aur khane ke aur

what is the connection with age and no of post ...

ah! now i can guess your age ......

U will know Kiddo when u will live up my age n will hang around more here.

Now run n come back to papa when u have got necessary knowledge.

well dude dont count too uch on no first use nuke policy as they say ...Hathee ke daant dikhane ke aur aur khane ke aur

No u cant in this matter as u have signed come pacts internationally just like everyone in the world.

And what u think individually as a country doesnt matter much when we talk internationally.

And i had said before in my post to u that our assets r mobile based so they cant be eradicated in first strike too as they r constantly mobilized from one location to other. So yr any strike first or second will not realistically eradicate them off.

No u cant in this matter as u have signed come pacts internationally just like everyone in the world.

And what u think individually as a country doesnt matter much when we talk internationally.

i thought that Friday is holiday for gulf countries only ...

well i cant help what you belive but make sure no matter what amount of super dupar nukes and CM's you have we have bigger better and more than twice your quantity + we are already keeping a very high vigil on all your instalations wia owr asstes and some freinds(both yours and owrs ) are also giving us inputs on regular basis so in short as soon as you try doing anything funny make no mistake we are already asking for blood so take a chill pill your PA cant do anything too adventures as they very well know the ground realities

Back
Top Bottom