What's new

Pakistan has 110 Nuclear weapons, edges ahead of India: USA Report

Land of pure is consist of 55 to 60% of mountainous areas it can surely survive :angel: dont tell me your nukes can vaporize these Mighty Mountain ranges :D

well you are most welcome to be in a fancyland and keep beliving nothings gonna happen to you f you act too adventures as i said before dont take this no first use policy to serousli besides we dont need to use neukes at all but thats a diff story be happy in your fancy world and take a chill pill :cheers:

I know that part..... But my question was which pact are you talking about????????? Are you talking about no first use policy????

no first use is yr policy but every UN members sign pacts internationally about Nukes n security specially after Japan incident the nuke countries sign it n im not talking about just NPT that we n u didnt sign but r others too under IAEA n yr country knows that.

in 1947 we captured half of kashmir and in 1965 pakistan destroyed your half of air force and in 1971 coward indians attacked the most weaker part of pakistan which was having no supply line and in 1999 few thousand mujahideen vs number of battalions of coward Endians :D

ya ok if you look it that way no issues with me but in all the wars your leaders went to US t save land of the puer and this time around even US is siding with india had it not been the US backing land of the pure would....khair jane do :cheers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybioqLp7EVo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rGVpiWH-QI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZkYFl1NL5M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDcwxoFyoMc

janee in 47, 65 ,71 & 99 Land of the pure was saved deu to blessings of your so called "Friends not Masters" this time around no ones gonna give you cover and most of your saviours will be mere spectator and will onli keep asking india for restrain

suuny deol in damini - YouTube

keep on dreaming on that we all know that actually happened in 48,65,71 n 99. U people it seems only believe in wiki n yr gov.But there is always a world beyond that.

in 1947 we captured half of kashmir and in 1965 pakistan destroyed your half of air force and in 1971 coward indians attacked the most weaker part of pakistan which was having no supply line and in 1999 few thousand mujahideen vs number of battalions of coward Endians :D

its ok dude we have time n again tried to explain that to them but they r very narrow minded n brainwashed people its of no use over them.

keep on dreaming on that we all know that actually happened in 48,65,71 n 99. U people it seems only believe in wiki n yr gov.But there is always a world beyond that.

And that is????????????????

well we dont need to proove anything you yourself know your own history its another matter that you love to denay it but that dose not mean we are loosing any sleep over it keep doing chest thumping and singing praise fr your leaders and ARMY meanwhile we will do what we think is good for us :cheers:

I am not a fan of nuclear weapon.... But since you have said this.... Let me tell you my friend.... You are absolutely right there will not be much damage to the mountains...... but the question is ..... what is the point of having a beautiful mountain when there is no one to see it.....

you brain less endian how nuke waves gona cross the thousand meters high mountain cliffs and walls ??? and life do exists there :p dont worry we will be having back up of pathans in mountains the one who captured half of kashmir in 1947 and after the nuke war these gorilla warriors surely bang endian army's *** just like they did with Americans in afghanistan :D

well we dont need to proove anything you yourself know your own history its another matter that you love to denay it but that dose not mean we are loosing any sleep over it keep doing chest thumping and singing praise fr your leaders and ARMY meanwhile we will do what we think is good for us :cheers:

Yes unlike u i know historical facts thats why i say so. But u people dont believe something valid when it matches yr stance only because u believe that yr sinless people. But actually denial better suits u then us.

lolzzz look whos talkin :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

yes certainly ''look whose talking'':lol::rofl:

you brain less endian how nuke waves gona cross the thousand meters high mountain cliffs and walls ??? and life do exists there :p dont worry we will be having back up of pathans in mountains the one who captured half of kashmir in 1947 and after the nuke war these gorilla warriors surely bang endian army's *** just like they did with Americans in afghanistan :D

well do you know that in todays wars most of the neuks are detonated almost two miles above the ground level :azn:

Ok Brainy fellow..... I am sorry i was not aware the entire pakistan population and military and leaders live in mountains...... Thanks for enlightening me with your brainy post......

Yes unlike u i know historical facts thats why i say so. But u people dont believe something valid when it matches yr stance only because u believe that yr sinless people. But actually denial better suits u then us.

yes certainly ''look whose talking'':lol::rofl:

can u tell me who these guys are and are they not from land of the pure
Pakistan lost ALL 4 wars against India : Mr. Najam Sethi - YouTube

A Khan: Pak Started All Wars with India - YouTube

Pakistan lost all wars against india - YouTube

he he he he so much for denial :cheers:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom