What's new

Pakistan has 110 Nuclear weapons, edges ahead of India: USA Report

first find out where those labs are located then dream of bombing it :D

well thanks to your friends not amsters and all wether freinds we have a very good idea about all your sensitive locations :cheers:

whats more we have already have elobrate plans and doctriens to do just that and we dont need big ones for you a dozen of tactical ones are more than enof for you :sniper:

Whats wrong in it ??? every country have seen its peak and destructions may be that day indian will vanish from the face of world :)

so optimistic.:disagree:
by the way optimism is a nice thing.

well thanks to your friends not amsters and all wether freinds we have a very good idea about all your sensitive locations :cheers:

whats more we have already have elobrate plans and doctriens to do just that and we dont need big ones for you a dozen of tactical ones are more than enof for you :sniper:

wow you brainless indians are soo smart :lol:

first find out where those labs are located then dream of bombing it :D

Who told you that we only want to nuke your labs????????????? What are we gonna get from that?????? Ok i accept your logic we cannot nuke the labs..... but we will take out the rest..... so your option is to hide yourself in that lab if you have an access to it...

PS: I am not a fan of war.... and Hope never a war happens in the world.....

Who told you that we only want to nuke your labs????????????? What are we gonna get from that?????? Ok i accept your logic we cannot nuke the labs..... but we will take out the rest..... so your option is to hide yourself in that lab if you have an access to it...

PS: I am not a fan of war.... and Hope never a war happens in the world.....

no i will be on border killing indians :D cz in war i have to defend my country unlike you afraid of nukes :D

so optimistic.:disagree:
by the way optimism is a nice thing.

and just imagine china also jumps in to war and nukes india :D China + Pakistani Nukes wowww surely india will vanish from the world's map :)

no i will be on border killing indians :D cz in war i have to defend my country unlike you afraid of nukes :D

and just imagine china also jumps in to war and nukes india :D China + Pakistani Nukes wowww surely india will vanish from the world's map :)

Good I welcome you to the boarder...... and wish you all the best in meeting your fate....... Yes i am afraid of nukes...... Because i value human life ..... Be it in india or pakistan..... I can understand why you are not with me on that by the condition of your country..... But having said that.... there are very few who thinks like you in your country.............

I remember you boasting about your brains little while ago.... and you certified your credentials with your last part of the above post....

well stop dreamin that smart races like chinese will come and fight with india for your sakelolzzz

every body dies alone and nobody bets on a horse who has aalways lost

wake up lolzzz as i said before this time around even your big daddy US wont come to your rescue :cheers:

just as i said,optimism is a nice thing.
now letme a bit optimistic about my country.

1.if there is a war between india and pak,india will win for sure.

2.if china and pak come together against us,the usa and nato will surely support us,and we will be victorious.

but then i will accept the truth that all this is hardly gonna happen.and india,pak both will be present on the world's map.
and no offence to the chinese members reading this.

just as i said,optimism is a nice thing.
now letme a bit optimistic about my country.

1.if there is a war between india and pak,india will win for sure.

2.if china and pak come together against us,the usa and nato will surely support us,and we will be victorious.

but then i will accept the truth that all this is hardly gonna happen.and india,pak both will be present on the world's map.
and no offence to the chinese members reading this.

optimism is good dear :D but why usa and nato will support you when the fight is in our region :D

optimism is good dear :D but why usa and nato will support you when the fight is in our region :D
we dont need any support we can and will fight and win on owr own we dont need big daddies to save owr skinn and one more thing chinese are not stupid to fight country like india for a country like pakistan and you know why :cheers:

we dont need any support we can and will fight and win on owr own we dont need big daddies to save owr skinn and one more thing chinese are not stupid to fight country like india for a country like pakistan and you know why :cheers:

they have bangged you before think again china will fight against you or not when nuke war will broke down :D

Back
Top Bottom