What's new

Pakistan has 110 Nuclear weapons, edges ahead of India: USA Report

U will know Kiddo when u will live up my age n will hang around more here.

Now run n come back to papa when u have got necessary knowledge.

No u cant in this matter as u have signed come pacts internationally just like everyone in the world.

And what u think individually as a country doesnt matter much when we talk internationally.

And i had said before in my post to u that our assets r mobile based so they cant be eradicated in first strike too as they r constantly mobilized from one location to other. So yr any strike first or second will not realistically eradicate them off.

What pacts are you talking about?

hopefully 1 billion population of this world gona decrease :)

well cant say much about your fancy dreams but one things for sure god forbid that ever happenes ya we will loose some population on owr western sector but there wont be any Land of the pure for sure ...chill buddy:cheers:

Oye Jangi ... even if India Pakistan exchange Nuke for a Nuke....Guess who gets eradicated first.

Ahh u indians always rely to someone else's post for another person in a different context.

Read my post that Guru Dutt quoted in post#292.Then read my post#294's second par that i have replied to Guru Dutt
then come back. we r discussion in that context.

well all time they keep chest thumping but once they see potential doom they say it cant happen cause Indians cant well denial is the fav passtime of land of the pure

every country signs Nuke use pacts n makes its policy likewise.
But still i have mentioned in the same post that even if u do u willl not realistically erase our entire assets n we will be able to reply back.

well cant say much about your fancy dreams but one things for sure god forbid that ever happenes ya we will loose some population on owr western sector but there wont be any Land of the pure for sure ...chill buddy:cheers:

Land of pure is consist of 55 to 60% of mountainous areas it can surely survive :angel: dont tell me your nukes can vaporize these Mighty Mountain ranges :D

well all time they keep chest thumping but once they see potential doom they say it cant happen cause Indians cant well denial is the fav passtime of land of the pure

I guess they over estimate their capacity to nuke india ...... and under estimate the indian retaliation capacity...... I am sure the authorities on both countries estimates the nuke angle properly.... and that could be one reason for less chances of all out war.......

I wonder what would be the discussion if we didnt have a NO first use policy?????????

Ahh u indians always rely to someone else's post for another person in a different context.

Read my post that Guru Dutt quoted in post#292.Then read my post#294's second par that i have replied to Guru Dutt
then come back. we r discussion in that context.

janee in 47, 65 ,71 & 99 Land of the pure was saved deu to blessings of your so called "Friends not Masters" this time around no ones gonna give you cover and most of your saviours will be mere spectator and will onli keep asking india for restrain

suuny deol in damini - YouTube

every country signs Nuke use pacts n makes its policy likewise.
But still i have mentioned in the same post that even if u do u willl not realistically erase our entire assets n we will be able to reply back.

I know that part..... But my question was which pact are you talking about????????? Are you talking about no first use policy????

well i cant help what you belive but make sure no matter what amount of super dupar nukes and CM's you have we have bigger better and more than twice your quantity + we are already keeping a very high vigil on all your instalations wia owr asstes and some freinds(both yours and owrs ) are also giving us inputs on regular basis so in short as soon as you try doing anything funny make no mistake we are already asking for blood so take a chill pill your PA cant do anything too adventures as they very well know the ground realities
We know that very well but for yr info we have the better systems then u n its proved many times n they r very precise too.
But there is always other way around too n there r some of Pak's friends too who know better then what u know.

and for yr info America is NOT our friend.

Further more lets c what will happen when the D-Day arrives.

janee in 47, 65 ,71 & 99 Land of the pure was saved deu to blessings of your so called "Friends not Masters" this time around no ones gonna give you cover and most of your saviours will be mere spectator and will onli keep asking india for restrain

suuny deol in damini - YouTube

in 1947 we captured half of kashmir and in 1965 pakistan destroyed your half of air force and in 1971 coward indians attacked the most weaker part of pakistan which was having no supply line and in 1999 few thousand mujahideen vs number of battalions of coward Endians :D

110 nuclear bombs ka Achar banana hai kya , if the same distraction can be done by few warheads .

pachranga-achar.jpg

Land of pure is consist of 55 to 60% of mountainous areas it can surely survive :angel: dont tell me your nukes can vaporize these Mighty Mountain ranges :D

I am not a fan of nuclear weapon.... But since you have said this.... Let me tell you my friend.... You are absolutely right there will not be much damage to the mountains...... but the question is ..... what is the point of having a beautiful mountain when there is no one to see it.....

Back
Top Bottom