What's new

Pakistan has 110 Nuclear weapons, edges ahead of India: USA Report

Google is your best buddy. Search the ISIS report, read it and comeback so we could have mature discussion here

Same applies to you too, since, after my post, the onus was on you to produce a rebuttal of your own with coherent, copious and concise stuff on that, if not .....and lo and behold, look at what your infertile mind came up with - in the form of above - El cheapo tactics lol.

You have luxury that I locked horns with you on above subject.

Be happy on this count, if not otherwise.

kahan kahan se chale atte hain ye janab.....

Anyway - khaliwalli

Same applies to you too, since, after my post, the onus was on you to produce a rebuttal of your own with coherent, copious and concise stuff on that, if not .....and lo and behold, look at what your infertile mind came up with - in the form of above - El cheapo tactics lol.

You have luxury that I locked horns with you on above subject.

Be happy on this count, if not otherwise.

kahan kahan se chale atte hain ye janab.....

Anyway - khaliwalli

Yup a man Who asks what pakistan can achieve from a pony yield when he's been told couple posts back about tactical nuke development. And he has luxury to read about Chaghai-1 but forgot to click Chagai-II tag on same page. A person i clearly remember actively participated in thread about ISIS commercial photography of under development Nuke reactors at nuclear complex.

Yet here we are, A person who says Development of New nuke reacotors does not mean if it's for extracting PU. While if has brain and capacity to resarch he would have known new nuke reactors being developed in the vicinity of Old PU reactor of PAEC exists.

Yet without doing any effort on his parts he insults other.

Yup as you said,, pata nahi kaha kaha say Jahil log muh utha kar discussion karnay chalay atay hay with half-baked facts and no knowledge of whatsoever about Pake nuke program

Regarding Pakistan transparency of Nuclear program. If you have eyes, You can see sticky threads of Pakistan nuclear History. Pakistan Nuclear Program safety department SPD director discussing the measures they have taken o secure nuclear material and plus all the nuclear sites data exchanged with India and how many people work in sensitive areas blah blah

Damagh ho tmhara to you could have gather from these things that these steps are called transparency.

Ohh, so, on default, you are banking on future of Pakistan's dubious nuclear activities sans any transparency?

Do you have any credible material to corroborate your frail claim if any?

If there are/were any such improvements to boost your claim - please enlist them.

You do realize the ludicrous nature of your own argument dont you?
You are expecting a paranoid security state to publish details of its advancements so that somehow your state which tends to beat its chest about every new screwdriver it makes can be compared against?

You want to satisfy your own ego then go ahead.. but stop parroting the same BS and wasting the thread.

You are expecting a paranoid security state to publish details of its advancements so that somehow your state which tends to beat its chest about every new screwdriver it makes can be compared against?

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...-ahead-india-usa-report-19.html#ixzz2IFnrhBbv

The same is equally good vis a vis India and China, why did India give total details of its own nuclear test analysis data to the world after the test - unlike Pakistan, from where hardly anything came forward till today - pound for pound?

Who is hiding what?

Pure gold does not fear the flame.
I can not fight the almighty moderators. I have been warned without a merit.

And I know whats gonna happen next - without being a Nostradum....
Bann me if you so cherish....

not onli that sir we can cause you much more damage in much less time + we have a real good knowledge f your capabilities and owr millitarry planners are not fools they are spending so much resources in Latest radars and AA betteries of almost all makes and Kinds :azn:

When the time will come these Batteries will be tested when approx 100s Missiles will be launched in a matter of seconds in multiple locations inside yr country.

I believe only 25% missiles will realistically be countered no matter how sophisticated yr systems+defences maybe but they r NOT 100% protection material. We all saw Israels systems performance against Home made Palestinian missiles and these will be highly sophisticated nuke tipped systems, So its safe to say more then 75% missiles will hit their targets.

Our intelligence has around 5000 targets in yr country which include yr Military bases,industrial areas,IT centers, Urban Targets, Yr entire capital and yr Navel and nuke facilities and they reportedly had done a lot of exercises on it.

and with first nuke policy in hand and systems who r regarded as most accurate systems, well it sounds like a real deadly punch.

And let me tell u we will make sure when firing our nukes first that we destroy yr nuke launch centers n yr second n third strike capabilities.So in short we will not leave u to strike back at us n yr establishment knows that very well.

Your above paragraph is fatally flawed.
India is not 3-4 times the size of Pakistan, its 7-8 times. Look at the geography and the population plus the economy.

Thank you for correcting me. However, the scenario I shared, is still based on real assessments. The 3-4 times larges was based on densely populated areas that unfortunately will become targets if the war broke out. As that's where the industry, economy is, etc. So I don't think the empty forests, oceans and deserts have any threat to them. Thus, the reduction of size to 3-4 times as it was relevant. I know India's total mass is 7 times that of Pakistan's

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...-ahead-india-usa-report-19.html#ixzz2IFnrhBbv

The same is equally good vis a vis India and China, why did India give total details of its own nuclear test analysis data to the world after the test - unlike Pakistan, from where hardly anything came forward till today - pound for pound?

Who is hiding what?

Pure gold does not fear the flame.
I can not fight the almighty moderators. I have been warned without a merit.

And I know whats gonna happen next - without being a Nostradum....
Bann me if you so cherish....

And again , you have simply ignored the fact about a paranoid security state.. to try to somehow .. just somehow compare apples and oranges to show that yours are sweeter oranges to our apples..

When the time will come these Batteries will be tested when approx 100s Missiles will be launched in a matter of seconds in multiple locations inside yr country.

I believe only 25% missiles will realistically be countered no matter how sophisticated yr systems+defences maybe but they r NOT 100% protection material. We all saw Israels systems performance against Home made Palestinian missiles and these will be highly sophisticated nuke tipped systems, So its safe to say more then 75% missiles will hit their targets.

Our intelligence has around 5000 targets in yr country which include yr Military bases,industrial areas,IT centers, Urban Targets, Yr entire capital and yr Navel and nuke facilities and they reportedly had done a lot of exercises on it.

and with first nuke policy in hand and systems who r regarded as most accurate systems, well it sounds like a real deadly punch.

And let me tell u we will make sure when firing our nukes first that we destroy yr nuke launch centers n yr second n third strike capabilities.So in short we will not leave u to strike back at us n yr establishment knows that very well.

ok if u think that you will start raining missiles on us we will keep quite and just counter then .....lolzzz dear sir if any such things ever happens make no mistake as soon as you start the fire works much much before your stuff reaches us we will cause such a enoromous attack that you wont be able to understant when did it hit you cause owr doctroine is about speed and almost all the targets we would love to destroy are just 200 odd KMs from owr launch sites + speed of bhramos & prithvi + other classified stuff and there accuracy is such that it will end before it starts any way good luck & dont worry we are already expecting such thing from u bring it on we are more than ready :cheers:

man I can say the same.just replace pakistan with india and vice versa.
but u know it is not gonna happen.there will be retailatory fire and both countries will suffer.
and of course the country that strikes first will have the natural advantage.

And byb the way we have Rajnikanth.

man I can say the same.just replace pakistan with india and vice versa.
but u know it is not gonna happen.there will be retailatory fire and both countries will suffer.
and of course the country that strikes first will have the natural advantage.

And byb the way we have Rajnikanth.

Ok go ahead. We dont have much to loose dude so anyway doesnt matter much.

ok if u think that you will start raining missiles on us we will keep quite and just counter then .....lolzzz dear sir if any such things ever happens make no mistake as soon as you start the fire works much much before your stuff reaches us we will cause such a enoromous attack that you wont be able to understant when did it hit you cause owr doctroine is about speed and almost all the targets we would love to destroy are just 200 odd KMs from owr launch sites + speed of bhramos & prithvi + other classified stuff and there accuracy is such that it will end before it starts any way good luck & dont worry we are already expecting such thing from u bring it on we are more than ready :cheers:

I know u will but as its we who have a first nuke policy not u guys. So its obvious that u will face destruction first n u will be able to use them aftr whatever will be left from our attack.

And i have mentioned there as how we will do that n i dont think as u will really be able to strike back as we will make sure we destroy yr launching centers first be it sea based second strike or Air based strike capability and third too if u have any.

More over Pak also has second n third strike capability n approx all our land based Nuke systems r mobile based so its realistic chance that even it u attack us on land based assets with nuke on conventional weapons then u will not be able to remove them fully.

And by the way we dont have much to lose either so if u guys r nuked finished then will be more then happy to die after words.

So Chill.

I know u will but as its we who have a first nuke policy not u guys. So its obvious that u will face destruction first n u will be able to use them aftr whatever will be left from our attack.

And i have mentioned there as how we will do that n i dont think as u will really be able to strike back as we will make sure we destroy yr launching centers first be it sea based second strike or Air based strike capability and third too if u have any.

More over Pak also has second n third strike capability n approx all our land based Nuke systems r mobile based so its realistic chance that even it u attack us on land based assets with nuke on conventional weapons then u will not be able to remove them fully.

And by the way we dont have much to lose either so if u guys r nuked finished then will be more then happy to die after words.

So Chill.

a true patriot.i must say.

So Chill.

How old are YOu ?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom