What's new

Pakistan grants 'holy city' status to Nankana Sahib

Sufism is to Islam what Kabala is to Jewism.

Both are "engineered" schools of thought, and have nothing to do with the original religion.

And who is a 'man' to decide what is original and not? Isn't it 'man' who said what is original and what is not? It is amazing how 'man' is more interested in divisiveness than cohesiveness.

True or not, i am no judge,

I am listing my learnings based on history.

Sufis = Wali Ullahs... and you know what wali ullah is a term coined by Allah in Quran. So when a person becomes a friend of Allah, some powers are assigned to them so that they can help people.

You do realize that it was the Sufis who converted most of our ancestors to Islam? If they were men of an 'engineered' school of thought, I wonder how they acted as the pioneers in Islamic Missionary efforts......

Icarus,
Every religion; even a doctrinaire religion has interpretations. Some are literal and somewhat rigid because of that; while some are more free-wheeling and seem to be even liberating.

About "engineered school of thought"; how does one "engineer" thought (a quality of the rational mind)?
Unless we are talking about "brain-washing". Even the "brain-washed" mind can lose its color, because Man cannot invent an evelasting dye.
So I find it hard to follow that "engineered school of thought" idea. And as you said the Sufis would never had had such lasting and widespread impression if they were engineered. Thats true.

That I agree with. Some people have started cultic hero worship and have associated powers to the dead missionaries which is crazy based on the anvil of science and religion.

Good, we have agreement uptil here.

So,we agree that humans in general have a tendency to create figures,based upon their own shortcomings, or imagination.

People crafted the "cow", after witnessing the splitting of the sea while exiting Egypt.

Jesus started of as a messenger ... ended up as God's son, and then the Lord himself ... :(

The egyptian religions are on a similar pattern.

I have a similar observation concerning Hinduism, but for the sake of sanity, I will keep that for another time.

You will observe in all these cases, the priciples are almost the same, and there is a pattern caused by "human weakness".

India can do the same with Ajmer sharif and other cities so Pakistani muslims can visit there easily and make Visa and Stay Comfortable, And Yesterday i feel bad that indians stop Pakistanis Like they Are spyies And interrogates them For hours, Our Ex-PM Was stopped for interrogation while going to ajmer sharif, Whats wrong With Indian Policies towards pakistanis ???
he was travelling without visa .......

Another move should be to strip off its title of "Islamic" republic because Pakistan is a Secular state.

Since along way to go before calling your self a secular state ..... but, anyways i would love to have secular neighbor then Islamic Country .... the Day Pakistan Stop the migration of Hindus to India the day Pakistan will be a Secular State

Another move should be to strip off its title of "Islamic" republic because Pakistan is a Secular state.
Doesn't matter about the names, they are just names after all, what really matters is that the people should learn to be tolerant towards others and respect every religion.

It's one thing to approve other relegions and be respectfull of them and it's a tottaly different thing to be called a secular state. Pakistan never is, never was and never will be a secular state. Is Israel a secular state? There are many muslims and some christians living there so why isn't it called a secular state? Pakistan is made in the name of Islam so yeah keep your ideas to yourself, it will never be a secular state and atleast 95% of the Pakistani's will agree with me on that!

Since along way to go before calling your self a secular state ..... but, anyways i would love to have secular neighbor then Islamic Country .... the Day Pakistan Stop the migration of Hindus to India the day Pakistan will be a Secular State

And India can call itself Secular the day Muslims stop migrating to Pakistan and India gets off the list of the top 10 unsafe places for Christians...

he was travelling without visa .......

Just to let you know. I SUPPORT PAKISTAN RULED ACCORDING TO ISLAMIC PRINCIPLES! I do not care how Brutal Muslims were towards hindus (if true at all) but Islamic principles guarantees freedom to practice religion as long as it is not interfered with Muslim's matters.

It's one thing to approve other relegions and be respectfull of them and it's a tottaly different thing to be called a secular state. Pakistan never is, never was and never will be a secular state. Is Israel a secular state? There are many muslims and some christians living there so why isn't it called a secular state? Pakistan is made in the name of Islam so yeah keep your ideas to yourself, it will never be a secular state and atleast 95% of the Pakistani's will agree with me on that!

Not that i am a liberal douchebag but if u want to face the reality their is no such thing as called "Islamic states" (provide me an example from Quran/hadis/sunnah/) and Pakistan will never be a so called Islamic state because it is ruled by Pharaohs and the society is pursing Indian/western immoral lifestyle. Prime example, our religious holidays are glamorous oriented instead of religious. Most of people today practice Islam because it is part of their culture customs instead of being the path of truth.

Back
Top Bottom