What's new

Pakistan grants 'holy city' status to Nankana Sahib

I know the Dervaish order does this dance. Where one hand is cupped higher and the the other hand is cupped lower.

The two hands represent the sun and moon. And then the person starts spinning, to represent Earth. Some wild stuff.

Depends on whether you see them as brands or not.
Just there are many "brands" of Muslims, Pakistanis etc etc etc etc

Division take very little effort.

Whats with this "Brands of Sufis" bizniss?
There are "Brands of Cola drinks" which are artificial and synthetic.
Are there "Brands of Nimboo-Pani" which is made from natural stuff?
"Brands of Sufis"??? :what:

I know the Dervaish order does this dance. Where one hand is cupped higher and the the other hand is cupped lower.

The two hands represent the sun and moon. And then the person starts spinning, to represent Earth. Some wild stuff.

That may be just one interpretation.
There is another: the outstretched arm points towards one-self, the base or lowest level. While the upraised arm point upwards to the ultimate, highest final level. A great distance or journey to be travelled.
Not so wild stuff.
Just humbling.

That may be just one interpretation.
There is another: the outstretched arm points towards one-self, the base or lowest level. While the upraised arm point upwards to the ultimate, highest final level. A great distance or journey to be travelled.
Not so wild stuff.
Just humbling.

Where did you read this?

Not in "Harry Potter".
Talk to some Sufis.
Lots to listen to.
Or learn from.
Or ignore.
They offer all options, there is no hard-sell.
Since there is no Brand to be sold.

I figured you were just making stuff up.

Haha, I can't believe I took you seriously.

Yes I know lots of sufis.

In Pakistan even non Sufis hold great respect for the Sufi Saints.

Pardon my ignorance, but what's the effect of this status? Or it's just a Title?

I figured you were just making stuff up.

Haha, I can't believe I took you seriously.

Yes I know lots of sufis.

In Pakistan even non Sufis hold great respect for the Sufi Saints.

You don't have to take me seriously at all.
As I said talk and listen to some Sufi thinkers (they don't always hang out at dargahs); and remember to check out what I said. You'll understand what I meant then.

You don't have to take me seriously at all.
As I said talk and listen to some Sufi thinkers (they don't always hang out at dargahs); and remember to check out what I said. You'll understand what I meant then.

A lot of these Sufi thinkers are frauds. I've dealt with enough of them. Promising miracles ect.

Different orders have different philosophies which they utilize to spread their message.

The main principle of Sufis is adhering to Tasawwuf. Now how they interpret it is up to them. Some orders believe they can communicate with each other telepathically, while some believe they can float and ect.

Personally I prefer the orders that highlight the humanity aspect of their work, and and help out the less fortunate.

Again I have respect for the Sufi Saints, but at the same time cannot practice what they practice as it is against my beliefs. For example the worshiping of graves and ect.

^^^^^^You guys are crazy! I'm a sufi and even I don't spend this much time pondering over my beliefs! :cheesy:

I just believe in the humanity that rests in every soul and in what they believe. For me, it is not about faith, caste, creed or nation but the ability to do good in each person.

India can do the same with Ajmer sharif and other cities so Pakistani muslims can visit there easily and make Visa and Stay Comfortable, And Yesterday i feel bad that indians stop Pakistanis Like they Are spyies And interrogates them For hours, Our Ex-PM Was stopped for interrogation while going to ajmer sharif, Whats wrong With Indian Policies towards pakistanis ???

India can do the same with Ajmer sharif and other cities so Pakistani muslims can visit there easily and make Visa and Stay Comfortable, And Yesterday i feel bad that indians stop Pakistanis Like they Are spyies And interrogates them For hours, Our Ex-PM Was stopped for interrogation while going to ajmer sharif, Whats wrong With Indian Policies towards pakistanis ???

That was cheap shot on Indian Part

Back
Top Bottom