What's new

Pakistan grants 'holy city' status to Nankana Sahib

haha mr its not 1971 its 21st century, any of yr misadventure will mean a fully Nuclear attacks in yr country.
If u think u will hit back at us:lol: ur most welcome. As we r Muslims we r not scared by death,we know very well where we will go.

On Topic;

I think the Nankana Sahib dont deserve to be given the Holy City Status as they havent give the same to Ajmer Sharif and Deoband or Bareli n also i think he is playing politics here as Ch. Shujat Was arrested by the n mishandled by their anti muslim agencies. But to this INDIAN PUPPET Rehman Malik its nothing he has gone blind over it.

So i think its a very poor decision from this Puppet Gov.

We dharmic people like Hindus, Sikhs and Buddhist believe in karma so we know too what happens to us :) and no we dont need to use nukes just hire a few brainwashed jihadis to do the hits for us like Mehran attack

Do not call me son im not your son you may well live in Quetta but the BLA are very much alive that is clear.

Do not need India to tell me i read Pakistani papers.

You keep out of our internal matters and we will do the same otherwise be ready for covert war

like in Kashmir, Khalistan, Nagalands or Red Corridor:rofl::rofl::rofl:

like in Kashmir, Khalistan, Nagalands or Red Corridor:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Khalistan where is it? ;) Kashmir we control already 2/3 and red corridor is just farmers fighting for their land which needs a economic solution.

We on top of everything why dont u guys try to shoot down a drone or 2? before acting like strong man

We dharmic people like Hindus, Sikhs and Buddhist believe in karma so we know too what happens to us :) and no we dont need to use nukes just hire a few brainwashed jihadis to do the hits for us like Mehran attack

yes i always knew that mehran base n Attack on Srilankan team us done by RAW, thats for conformation.
But none of them was as Successful as Mumbai Attacks,:lol:

yes i always knew that mehran base n Attack on Srilankan team us done by RAW, thats for conformation.
But none of them was as Successful as Mumbai Attacks,:lol:

Oh i dont know 26/11 was only 1 attack but since then we have struck much more :cheers:

Khalistan where is it? ;) Kashmir we control already 2/3 and red corridor is just farmers fighting for their land which needs a economic solution.

We on top of everything why dont u guys try to shoot down a drone or 2? before acting like strong man

LOL control by Army of 7 lakh on innocent people just because they share a moral,cultural,social and Religious values with a Muslim Country. Which oppresses those 80% Muslims in that valley because they want freedom from yr Country.
Yeah u r really in control of 2/3 of the valley like that. LOL

LOL control by Army of 7 lakh on innocent people just because they share a moral,cultural,social and Religious values with a Muslim Country. Which oppresses those 80% Muslims in that valley because they want freedom from yr Country.
Yeah u r really in control of 2/3 of the valley like that. LOL

No Kashmir is sufi islam not wahabi/salafi and Kashmiri pandits pray in the same shrines as them, You Pakistanis shown your love for Kashmiris by killing them and now they hate u.

Oh i dont know 26/11 was only 1 attack but since then we have struck much more :cheers:

thats because this gov has became an indian puppet gov. First they were american puppet so when they stopped money then now they have became Indian Puppet.
In the other hand u people r destabilizing our country n killing innocent people here.

No Kashmir is sufi islam not wahabi/salafi and Kashmiri pandits pray in the same shrines as them, You Pakistanis shown your love for Kashmiris by killing them and now they hate u.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

joke of the day.... pakistani's killing kashmiri's

thats because this gov has became an indian puppet gov. First they were american puppet so when they stopped money then now they have became Indian Puppet.
In the other hand u people r destabilizing our country n killing innocent people here.

Ah yes the puppet which needs IMF loan and American money so they can drone yr own people :lol:

if so then why your army blast homes of kashmir's ??
why they are in that huge quantity ??
facts tells us other way.......
leave the BBC(bakwas braod casting) and india t.v bulshits. open your eyes

if so then why your army blast homes of kashmir's ??
why they are in that huge quantity ??
facts tells us other way.......
leave the BBC(bakwas braod casting) and india t.v bulshits. open your eyes

you want in her own words? how she killed ****** militants?

newsdet.aspx

Do you even know the head of the army in Kashmir is Kashmiri muslim? :disagree:

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2012-10-16/india/34497898_1_pak-troops-ceasefire-violation-pakistani-troops

Shame on Pakistan for killing our people in Kashmir

Last edited by a moderator:

Hey Mr Dont embarrass yr self we r Muslims we know better abt our religion then u a non muslim.
Muslims in the entire world follow Islam only.
It is the name of our religion,there is nothing in the world called sufi islam or something. The land of sufiasm is Pakistan's Pujnab n Sindh.Lahore has world's largest number of Sharines n Multan is called city of Saints(in Urdu its called Sufi).
If want to judge by this so even still we r more Sufi Islam Followers then anyone else as Islam came in Pakistan through Sufis of Central Asia n Iran.
Still we we dont believe that there is something which is Sufi Islam n its something else then What Muslims in the World follows.
As it was clarified by RAZPAK also who has studied sufiasm in previous posts of this thread i suggest u to read them first.

Also Mr im a Azad Kashmiri. Im from Bagh, Azad Kashmir n my relatives live in Baramulla the 4th biggest city in Indian Occupied Kashmir.

Ah yes the puppet which needs IMF loan and American money so they can drone yr own people :lol:

i have mentioned yr answer in post number 101 already

Hey Mr Dont embarrass yr self we r Muslims we know better abt our religion then u a non muslim.
Muslims in the entire world follow Islam only.
It is the name of our religion,there is nothing in the world called sufi islam or something. The land of sufiasm is Pakistan's Pujnab n Sindh.Lahore has world's largest number of Sharines n Multan is called city of Saints(in Urdu its called Sufi).
If want to judge by this so even still we r more Sufi Islam Followers then anyone else as Islam came in Pakistan through Sufis of Central Asia n Iran.
Still we we dont believe that there is something which is Sufi Islam n its something else then What Muslims in the World follows.
As it was clarified by RAZPAK also who has studied sufiasm in previous posts of this thread i suggest u to read them first.

Also Mr im a Azad Kashmiri. Im from Bagh, Azad Kashmir n my relatives live in Baramulla the 4th biggest city in Indian Occupied Kashmir.

i have mentioned yr answer in post number 101 already

You mean like how u guys bomb sufi shrines? kill ahmadiya and shias? :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom